Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Have any of you ever been confined in a
Sanitorium for a psychotic disorder, or treated as an out patient and given anti psychotic drugs to control the disorder?

Have you collected money from the government because of that disorder?

Would you tell complete strangers about it if you have?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

yes, do tell. because medieval-man would like you to be appropriately punished, tortured, exorcised and executed.

[Image: 1125002_370.jpg]

[Image: 4785-13.jpg]

[Image: burnt_at_stake.jpg]

[Image: stock-photo-15088578-engraving-medieval-...-sword.jpg]

(02-02-2012, 03:21 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Sanitorium. psychotic disorder. out patient. anti psychotic drugs.

One note piano. BONG!.

(N.B - I have never been locked up anywhere in my life)

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
furthermore, enlightened-man believes anyone who has suffered a mental illness should be subject to ridicule, scorn, derision and persecution... because they are clearly possessed by demons.

[Image: devil.gif]

I have to answer no to these questions. I'm simply not crazy.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
Do straight jackets come is "one size fits all" or are they tailored?[/u]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-02-2012, 10:45 AM)Maggot Wrote: Do straight jackets come is "one size fits all" or are they tailored?[/u]

If you are attempting to cure your homosexuality, I suggest you don't tailor your straight jacket prior to wearing.
(02-02-2012, 09:44 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(02-02-2012, 03:21 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Sanitorium. psychotic disorder. out patient. anti psychotic drugs.

One note piano. BONG!.

(N.B - I have never been locked up anywhere in my life)

I is smart, but not smart or sane enough to not post in this thread, and once again admit to complete strangers that you are a fucking psycho.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-02-2012, 11:42 AM)IMaDick Wrote: sane. fucking psycho.

BONG!

Change the record dick you've been playing that one over and over again for four fucking years.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-02-2012, 03:21 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Sanitorium for a psychotic disorder, or treated as an out patient and given anti psychotic drugs to control the disorder?

Sadly there are people who display clear indications of severe mental disorders and yet they fail to seek professional treatment and never receive a formal diagnosis. Smiley_emoticons_fies
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-02-2012, 12:38 PM)username Wrote:
(02-02-2012, 03:21 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Sanitorium for a psychotic disorder, or treated as an out patient and given anti psychotic drugs to control the disorder?

Sadly there are people who display clear indications of severe mental disorders and yet they fail to seek professional treatment and never receive a formal diagnosis. Smiley_emoticons_fies

I don't think you're crazy, you're a liberal, there is no way in hell you can think like a normal person.

I hope this helps you feel better.
John Adams

I spent a year in an insane asylum because of trichotillomania, I still recieve a nut check even though I've been rehabilitated. The only bad thing is that I have to pencil in my eyebrows now which is a real bummer.
(02-02-2012, 02:34 PM)sally Wrote: I spent a year in an insane asylum because of trichotillomania, I still recieve a nut check even though I've been rehabilitated. The only bad thing is that I have to pencil in my eyebrows now which is a real bummer.

Do you have eyelashes? Because I can't figure out how some people don't have any. They must pull them out and eat them on melba toast. Or make hundreds of wishes.

I am always amused when someone acts like a complete psycho, then you find out they ARE! Life is cool like that.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I suppose I should have been with the amount of LSD I swallowed in the late 60's and early 70's hah
(02-02-2012, 11:18 AM)Sterling Wrote:
(02-02-2012, 10:45 AM)Maggot Wrote: Do straight jackets come is "one size fits all" or are they tailored?[/u]

If you are attempting to cure your homosexuality, I suggest you don't tailor your straight jacket prior to wearing.

So says the guy with a queer for an avatar. hah
As I hear it,the first thing you learn in the booby hatch is that the walls are there to keep the crazy people from hurting you more. Anyone will crack under sufficient pressure and some people would go poke the loonies if they were allowed to.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
(02-02-2012, 05:32 PM)Maggot Wrote: So says the guy with a queer for an avatar. hah

You finally got the straight jacket quip! Good for you!

(02-02-2012, 07:07 PM)Sterling Wrote:
(02-02-2012, 05:32 PM)Maggot Wrote: So says the guy with a queer for an avatar. hah

You finally got the straight jacket quip! Good for you!

Thats very "little" of you.
(02-02-2012, 06:05 PM)cladking Wrote: As I hear it,the first thing you learn in the booby hatch is that the walls are there to keep the crazy people from hurting you more. Anyone will crack under sufficient pressure and some people would go poke the loonies if they were allowed to.

I'm kind of fascinated by the way mental patients were treated in the past. People that are called nuts today were just "eccentric" back in the day, slow back before the day and before that "dead". Society is clogged with deadweight now as we keep more and more alive. It is sad but true.
[Image: camisole.gif]

you forgot the days not so long ago of electroshock, cold baths while restrained, strait jackets, chemical restraints (thorazine) and involuntary lobotomies.

[Image: SNAKE-PIT-6SH.jpg]