Mock
THOSE WHO CHEAT.... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: THOSE WHO CHEAT.... (/thread-1740.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- AnonyMoose - 01-03-2009

ramseycat Wrote:WORD!! There is this guy at work that is a good looking guy but heis rockingthe comb over. He is an arrogant fuck too. I want to say so bad just cut it. You look ridiculous.
Some guy I used to work with did that. And when it got messed up and it hung down on the same side to his shoulder and he would grab the whole thing and flip it back over his head,I wanted to puke.

- Momster - 01-03-2009

I couldn't cheat. It'd be like the beating heart in the Poe story. I could do the swinging thing though. Hell ya.

- AnonyMoose - 01-03-2009

Momster Wrote:I could do the swinging thing though. Hell ya.
Most guys have a HUGE problem with that. Except for MF. He understands his wife has needs and that he has done so much conch work that his unit failed.

- Annapurna - 01-04-2009

Please your significant other, and you won't have to worry (much) about cheating. Leave something to be desired, and you can be certain that before you catch on to his'/her's activities they'll have gone around the block at least a couple times.

- ramseycat - 01-04-2009

I sort of agree with Ana. But on the other hand I know guys that just cheat. It really has nothing to do with their wives or how much they love them or how much sex they have with them. They just like a little strange. I have no respect for a guy like that. Why be married if you can't be with just one person. I feel sorry for their wives. And I bet these guys would freak if their wives were doing the same thing.

- ihatefucktards - 01-04-2009

People who like to cheat just need to give up marriage altogether. Join a harem or something.

- AnonyMoose - 01-04-2009

ramseycat Wrote:But on the other hand I know guys that just cheat. It really has nothing to do with their wives or how much they love them or how much sex they have with them.

I have NEVER heard of a man cheating when he gets pussy at home.

- Sinister - 01-04-2009

AnonyMoose Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:But on the other hand I know guys that just cheat. It really has nothing to do with their wives or how much they love them or how much sex they have with them.
No? I have.

Sinister Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
No? I have.
Why does someone go out for a burger when he has filet mignon in the fridge? Nope - guys cheat when the women don't give it up. Or if he married someone pretty and then she grew to 400 lbs. That almost seems like a wedding vow violation. Some women just figure once they have the ring they don't have to worry about weight, or taking a shower. Like I picture Duchess. 400 + lbs. and showering once a month at best.

- Sinister - 01-04-2009

AnonyMoose Wrote:Why does someone go out for a burger when he has filet mignon in the fridge?
Maybe it isn't filet mignon at home.

Sinister Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:Why does someone go out for a burger when he has filet mignon in the fridge?
Maybe it isn't filet mignon at home.

Then maybe he shouldn't have married her. I guess the point is that there are probably a million reasons why women or men cheat and each situation has to be looked at individually to see if it's reasonable. I understand Ramsey's story about the couple that didn't want to break up the family unit because they had children.

- Momster - 01-04-2009

Some men are just dogs and want sex with anyone they can get it from. They shouldn't GET married.

- Momster - 01-04-2009

Women too.

- ramseycat - 01-04-2009

Momster Wrote:Some men are just dogs and want sex with anyone they can get it from. They shouldn't GET married.
That's what I'm saying. It has nothing to do with their wives. They love them and have sex with them regularly. The wife isn't hideous. The dudes just like variety. It's the thrill of the chase. They should not be married. And I bet they would be singing a whole different tune if their wives were stepping out.

- Sinister - 01-04-2009

AnonyMoose Wrote:I understand Ramsey's story about the couple that didn't want to break up the family unit because they had children.
I think staying in an unhappy marriage because of children is damaging to the marriage and the children.

- ihatefucktards - 01-04-2009

Sex can also be an addiction. No matter what the quality or quantity they are getting at home could NEVER be enough.

ihatefucktards Wrote:Sex can also be an addiction. No matter what the quality or quantity they are getting at home could NEVER be enough.
Also a valid point. And people like that should not be married unless it was discussed prior to the marriage.

- ramseycat - 01-04-2009

Sinister Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:I understand Ramsey's story about the couple that didn't want to break up the family unit because they had children.
I think staying in an unhappy marriage because of children is damaging to the marriage and the children.

I agree with that. There have been times that I have wondered if leaving my ex was the right thing to do for the kids. But then I realize that yes it was. I don't want them growing up thinking that my marriage was the way marriage should be.

With my ex-FWB he doesn't want to loose his son. He wants to be able to be with him everyday. Plus, this is his second marriage and his first wife moved out of state with the kids and it kills him that he can't see them all the time. I guess people have their reasons for doing what they do.

ramseycat Wrote:With my ex-FWB he doesn't want to loose his son. He wants to be able to be with him everyday. Plus, this is his second marriage and his first wife moved out of state with the kids and it kills him that he can't see them all the time. I guess people have their reasons for doing what they do.
The rights that the court awards to step parents is laughable in most States.

- ramseycat - 01-04-2009

AnonyMoose Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:With my ex-FWB he doesn't want to loose his son. He wants to be able to be with him everyday. Plus, this is his second marriage and his first wife moved out of state with the kids and it kills him that he can't see them all the time. I guess people have their reasons for doing what they do.
The rights that the court awards to step parents is laughable in most States.
I didn't mean lose his son as in he would never see him. I meant lose him as in shared custody. And it's his son with his second wife. He has 2 with the first and 1 with the second.