Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THOSE WHO CHEAT....
There was some interesting dialog in another thread regarding cheating...It was sick fun reading how some justify it...Please continue....
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
This should be interesting. I never cheated however I was the other woman for a brief period. Something I never ever thought I would be. But one thing led to another and well I was. But guilt prevailed and I stopped. My friend that knows asked me once if I would want to be with my FWB is he was single. I said hell no. I would never trust him. That statement right there says it all.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote:This should be interesting. I never cheated however I was the other woman for a brief period. Something I never ever thought I would be. But one thing led to another and well I was. But guilt prevailed and I stopped. My friend that knows asked me once if I would want to be with my FWB is he was single. I said hell no. I would never trust him. That statement right there says it all.
Cheating is wrong under any condition. If you want out of what you got then do so before starting up with anyone else.
That may seem overly simplistic, but not all facets of life are meant to be complicated. in the short term you hurt the one you've declared your love and devotion too and in the long run you destroy a little part of yourself.

And, I'd suggest if you are "the other woman" you are cheating even if you're single while doing so.
You may not be the one with the gun robbing the bank, but you're driving the get-away car.
I never said I wasn't guilty even though I am single. The thing that sucks about it is that I am totally crazy about the guy. I miss him so much. But I am not going to cave in. We are still friends but that is it and I don't talk to him that much just because I do miss what we had. No one ever wins in this situation.
Slut
Duchess Wrote:Slut
Hey! :;beat:: I stopped being a slut because I knew it was wrong.
Hahahaha...It just feels so damn good to be allowed my cheekiness again.
I missed your razor wit and cheekiness. LOL
Duchess Wrote:There was some interesting dialog in another thread regarding cheating...It was sick fun reading how some justify it...Please continue....

If I was unlucky enough to be with you, I would feel the need to cheat on you daily just to keep the suicidal thoughts at bay.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
One time I was playing checkers and the other guy sneezed 3 times in a row it knocked his glasses off.....I saw an opportunity and took fulladvantage of it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Cheating is wrong under any condition.
That's a pretty blanket fucking statement. You can't possibly know the whys of every instance a person cheats. Should have expected something like this from a cop. Judgmental and think they fucking know it all. Holier than thou and power hungry. Go fuck yourself.

[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Cheating is wrong under any condition.
That's a pretty blanket fucking statement. You can't possibly know the whys of every instance a person cheats. Should have expected something like this from a cop. Judgmental and think they fucking know it all. Holier than thou and power hungry. Go fuck yourself.
...judgmental..."

The validity and irony of your argument not withstanding Sinister, thoughts are not being judgmental, actions are.

Cheating:
When you're in a committed relationship with someone else promises are made or implied. To break a promise, such as cheating is, should be wrong.

Not everything about life is complicated, and the debate on cheating shouldn't be.

Would you cheat on Bullet? Why or why not? Would you be alright if Bullet cheated on you?
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Would you cheat on Bullet? Why or why not? Would you be alright if Bullet cheated on you?

A) I don't discuss my personal life on Mock
B) Each situation has to be taken on a case-by-case basis.

Since you're not involved in any marriage but your own, you have no place judging what others do without knowing the whole story.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Would you be alright if Bullet cheated on you?
EWW....[url=http://][/url] :shock:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Out of curiosity, why is that "eww" to you?
Sinister Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Man on man love ain't hot to me.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Man on man love ain't hot to me.
I'm thinkin.....sheep?
Maggot Wrote:I'm thinkin.....sheep?

I don't think he has access to sheep. *

* At least not a live one. :shock:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:I'm thinkin.....sheep?
I don't think he has access to sheep. *

* At least not a live one. :shock:
::lmao::...........should I clean the sweaters I got from the Salvation Army?
Maggot Wrote:::lmao::...........should I clean the sweaters I got from the Salvation Army?
Just don't take them where Lewinsky brings hers. ::lmao::