Mock
walking while black - Trayvon Martin - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: walking while black - Trayvon Martin (/thread-7569.html)

RE: walking while black - IMaDick - 05-20-2012

(05-20-2012, 06:15 PM)Adub Wrote: I never paid any attention to this being a hate crime. The prosecution is not claiming that it was a hate crime. Just that Zimmerman acted out of a "depraved indifference" when he shot Trayvon straight through the heart.

Still can't believe how clean Zimmerman's clothes look in the police photos.

I'm sure this was posted the other day but,

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/05/fbi-may-charge-george-zimmerman-with-hate-crime-could-face-death-penalty/

RE: walking while black - Lady Cop - 05-20-2012

graphic of gated community

[Image: Trayvon_Martin-w.jpg]

from Washington Post

RE: walking while black - Adub - 05-20-2012

(05-20-2012, 06:19 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(05-20-2012, 06:15 PM)Adub Wrote: I never paid any attention to this being a hate crime. The prosecution is not claiming that it was a hate crime. Just that Zimmerman acted out of a "depraved indifference" when he shot Trayvon straight through the heart.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/05/fbi-may-charge-george-zimmerman-with-hate-crime-could-face-death-penalty/

Pretty soft news, imo. Lots of mays, mights, and coulds.

So I was watching youtube videos of the keltek 9mm being shot. It has quite a kick. Zimmerman would have had to have both hands on the gun? Kind of in a shooting stance? Ready, aim, fire?

Or he might have got knocked down right on his ass? Or the kick might have even popped him right in the nose?

(05-20-2012, 06:37 PM)Adub Wrote:
(05-20-2012, 06:19 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Pretty soft news, imo. Lots of mays, mights, and coulds.

So I was watching youtube videos of the keltek 9mm being shot. It has quite a kick. Zimmerman would have had to have both hands on the gun? Kind of in a shooting stance? Ready, aim, fire?

Or he might have got knocked down right on his ass? Or the kick might have even popped him right in the nose?

Ummmm no, I have shot the Kel tec it is handleable with one hand.

RE: walking while black - shitstorm - 05-20-2012

(05-20-2012, 06:16 PM)username Wrote: SS, How do you know Z didn't touch or grab T first?

Just my guess. Z carried a gun. I don't think he fancied himself the kind of badass who would fight. He fancied himself shooting anyone who fucked with him. As far I know, T didn't show signs of a beating. Only a bullet. Z was the one getting his ass whooped.

Thanks for that graphic, LC. From photos, I thought the place looked like projects. Even more in the graphic.

(05-20-2012, 06:39 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Ummmm no, I have shot the Kel tec it is handleable with one hand.

I know nothing about guns. So do you have do anything to get the bullet ready to fire? I know you don't have to cock it, but would you carry it around in a waist holster with a bullet ready to go blam?

(05-20-2012, 07:10 PM)Adub Wrote:
(05-20-2012, 06:39 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Ummmm no, I have shot the Kel tec it is handleable with one hand.

I know nothing about guns. So do you have do anything to get the bullet ready to fire? I know you don't have to cock it, but would you carry it around in a waist holster with a bullet ready to go blam?

I always carry mine loaded and ready to shoot " not a Kel tek" I don't like them , But where it's legal to do so there is no reason not to have a round chambered.

The Kel Tec is DA only, it shoots if you pull the trigger.

Yeah, I watched more videos, it has more of a pop than a blam. Zimmerman bought it to protect himself and his wife from a vicious neighborhood pitbull named Big Boi. Gawddamn pitbulls.

RE: walking while black - Jimbone - 05-20-2012

(05-20-2012, 07:10 PM)Adub Wrote: I know nothing about guns. So do you have do anything to get the bullet ready to fire? I know you don't have to cock it, but would you carry it around in a waist holster with a bullet ready to go blam?

Depends on the user. Some load the magazine and do not chamber a round. What that means is that before being ready to fire, the user would have to pull the slide back first. That chambers the first round, and a pull of the trigger fires the weapon.

Other users will have the firearm ready to fire, with the first round already chambered while carrying it. This is the most common way you'll find a firearm, as it is ready to fire with pull of the trigger.

Unknown how Z kept his weapon, but since it was holstered I'd guess he was already loaded. Trying to pull a slide back while getting your ass beat would be difficult.

And a 9mm has very little kick IMO.

Thanks Jimbone, there was some questions circulating about clicking sounds heard on the 911 while Zimmerman was told not to follow the "suspicious person". So could Zimmerman have taken the gun out at that time, and did that sliding thing that gets it ready to fire? Then put it back in his waistband holster?

RE: walking while black - Jimbone - 05-20-2012

(05-20-2012, 07:38 PM)Adub Wrote: Thanks Jimbone, there was some questions circulating about clicking sounds heard on the 911 while Zimmerman was told not to follow the "suspicious person". So could Zimmerman have taken the gun out at that time, and did that sliding thing that gets it ready to fire? Then put it back in his waistband holster?
I suppose he could have. Depending on how a slide is engaged it can be done softly, or if you do it fast it might be loud enough to be heard over the cell phone.

It does take two hands however, so if he was holding the phone to his ear while talking I would say the clicks were something else.

If he was on a headset however, then both hands would be free. I don't recall reading anything about how his cell phone was configured.

(05-20-2012, 07:55 PM)Jimbone Wrote: I don't recall reading anything about how his cell phone was configured.

Neither do I.

I'm assuming from all of this that Florida is concealed carry. Open carry would might have given T second thoughts about jumping an armed man.

(05-20-2012, 09:10 PM)shitstorm Wrote: I'm assuming from all of this that Florida is concealed carry. Open carry would might have given T second thoughts about jumping an armed man.

Yes, and one "George told me" story says that Trayvon, during the confrontation, saw the gun and went for it. Forcing George to grab it and shoot Trayvon straight through the heart.

RE: walking while black - Cracker - 05-20-2012

"straight through the heart"

I doubt he had time to aim, Adub. You are a little crazy for saying that more than once.

(05-20-2012, 09:27 PM)Cracker Wrote: "straight through the heart"

I doubt he had time to aim, Adub. You are a little crazy for saying that more than once.

I agree. It does make me a little crazy. Just a lucky shot, I guess.

RE: walking while black - Cracker - 05-20-2012

I actually enjoy watching you spin it. I do that shit, too. Often. Most people don't realize the power in words. You plant the seed here, they trade your ideas for their own and then tell the guy in the next cubicle so they can appear to be more interesting.

MF said something in another thread about noticing the psychology of others. That is my main draw here. While we are planting different seeds (hahaha, I'm clever, right, because you know what I mean), we are both cultivating something.

Or else you are a crazy bitch for stessing so hard over the one black kid in America not killed by another black kid. Like this one is better than the others.

I think all states should have open carry.

(05-20-2012, 09:51 PM)Cracker Wrote: Or else you are a crazy bitch for stessing so hard over the one black kid in America not killed by another black kid. Like this one is better than the others.

Oh come on, it made the headlines. Justice for Trayvon is all the rage. Get with-it Cracker, or STFU.