Mock
RIOTING IN THE UNITED STATES - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: RIOTING IN THE UNITED STATES (/thread-14372.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: RIOTING IN THE UNITED STATES - Rootilda - 06-06-2020

Would a Jew have a bible with the new testament in it?

RE: RIOTING IN THE UNITED STATES - Duchess - 06-06-2020

I don't think it would be hard for any of them to come up with a prop. Dead people, churches, fake Christians and even a bible. They are all props.

RE: RIOTING IN THE UNITED STATES - Maggot - 06-06-2020

Is a funeral a prop?

RE: RIOTING IN THE UNITED STATES - BlueTiki - 06-06-2020

(06-06-2020, 01:52 AM)Rootilda Wrote: Would a Jew have a bible with the new testament in it?

All Bibles have the New Testament.

Not all Bibles have the Old Testament.

Hope this helps.

RE: RIOTING IN THE UNITED STATES - BlueTiki - 06-06-2020

(06-05-2020, 05:13 AM)Duchess Wrote: trump retaliated against the Bishop and had her church closed off to the public, but strangely, the Chamber of Commerce across the street was left wide open. 

Governors demanded churches (houses of worship) close their doors to their congregation.  Violators would be arrested. 

What does the First Amendment say?  "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."

And then there's that whole pesky Right to Assembly thing, in the First Amendment, too.

Right to Assembly . . . Free Exercise (of religion) Thereof.

Trump allegedly prevented public access to a building . . . albeit, a church.

Governors prohibited people from assembling and practicing their religious beliefs.

So . . . tell me who committed the greater offense against America's people?

RE: RIOTING IN THE UNITED STATES - Duchess - 06-06-2020

I already did.

RE: RIOTING IN THE UNITED STATES - Duchess - 06-08-2020

I know Bill Barr is a liar so I'm pretty fuckin' disgusted with myself for being surprised by this.

By now, many of you have seen video of the peaceful protesters being attacked with tear-gas, rubber bullets, flash bangs and the horse cavalry outside the White House last week. DC Congresswoman Norton released a statement saying that Bill Barr knew the protesters were peaceful, she knew as well and so did others, they knew because they had been briefed by the National Guard.

RE: RIOTING IN THE UNITED STATES - Rootilda - 06-08-2020

I was concerned for those horses (and before anyone says some stupid shit about caring more for the horse than the people, fuck off) in a situation where the tear gas could get blown right at them. I don't know why they'd chance it.

RE: RIOTING IN THE UNITED STATES - Duchess - 06-08-2020

(06-08-2020, 02:59 PM)Rootilda Wrote:  (and before anyone says some stupid shit about caring more for the horse than the people, fuck off) 

It's fine by me. I care about the animals more than most people nearly all the time and so do most of the people I'm drawn to. Animals are guileless.

RE: RIOTING IN THE UNITED STATES - Maggot - 06-09-2020

How the hell am I gonna get me a phone if these ahabs are protecting their store?????

hah

RE: RIOTING IN THE UNITED STATES - Maggot - 06-11-2020

I believe there is less racism in America than there ever has been, and have begun to think that the gimme for free culture is growing. It's sad really.

Youtube took down the video.  hah what a bunch of dopes.

RE: RIOTING IN THE UNITED STATES - Duchess - 06-11-2020

Bloomberg reported that the Old Guard was on standby with bayonets in scabbards & live ammo. This sounds insane. 

A historic Army unit located just outside Washington was issued bayonets in scabbards as well as live ammunition in case active-duty troops were deployed in the U.S. capital last week, according to a letter from Pentagon leaders.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-06-11/u-s-army-unit-was-issued-bayonets-to-prep-for-d-c-protest-duty

RE: RIOTING IN THE UNITED STATES - Rootilda - 06-11-2020

I remember an Easter parade on my street when I was very little, like maybe 5 and the ROTC were all decked out in their uniforms with shiny, decorative scabbards on their rifles. Freaked me the fuck out, they were terrifying.

Yeah, I'm ancient. This would have been early 60s and they probably haven't carried weapons like that in decades. That's why this story is so god damn weird.

RE: RIOTING IN THE UNITED STATES - Duchess - 06-11-2020

I was glad to see General Milley come out and address his presence at trump's ridiculous photo-op. Shame it took 10 days, but it's quite something to see someone associated with this administration express regret. The military protects Americans and our country, they aren't the president's personal army.

Whats up with Seattle? Are they as bad as right wing tea party people or just normal people trying to work with the way things are now? I am wondering just why they are doing this. But the Governor said he has no clue and it's the first time he has heard about it "guffaw" hmmmmm.

RE: RIOTING IN THE UNITED STATES - sally - 06-11-2020

My BIL and his wife live about an hour from downtown Seattle, but they work downtown. They are working from home now because it's a big mess and pretty much pissing off everyone who has lives and work for a living.

RE: RIOTING IN THE UNITED STATES - BigMark - 06-11-2020

How long does it take to get home in traffic?

RE: RIOTING IN THE UNITED STATES - sally - 06-11-2020

(06-11-2020, 10:54 PM)BigMark Wrote: How long does it take to get home in traffic?
I imagine hours, it's chaos and the governor is a fucking idiot.

RE: RIOTING IN THE UNITED STATES - BigMark - 06-11-2020

I couldn't do three hours in traffic everyday, it's soul crushing. I start nodding out, might be all the carbon monoxide.