Mock
Oh Snap...WTF...My Rep - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Oh Snap...WTF...My Rep (/thread-3492.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Oh Snap...WTF...My Rep - Duchess - 12-26-2009

I'm having viper like tendencies today...Grrrr

RE: Oh Snap...WTF...My Rep - Freak magnet - 12-26-2009

(12-26-2009, 12:18 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(12-26-2009, 10:09 AM)Freak magnet Wrote:
(12-26-2009, 09:41 AM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(12-24-2009, 06:31 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: I commented to Frank that Julie was posting from work. That's it. That's what this fucking CUNT is making a major upheaval over.

Congrats, cunt. You've managed to seriously piss me off.

I only saw YOU making a big deal about it. The problem is your lack of respect for PM privacy, not Julie expressing a dislike of your post, you rotten bullshitter. If you just shut up about it Julie probably wouldn't post about it.

Stupid bitch.

Your actually calling Lumpy a bullshitter........ go suck on Saints ballsSmiley_emoticons_razz

Again, it's "you're" not "your." Go read a fucking book and educate yourself.

Also, how I have handled the problem situations at 24 has nothing to do with how or who I mock here, fool.

You just don't get it do you.

You're a hypocrite

RE: Oh Snap...WTF...My Rep - LuMPyPussy - 12-26-2009

Just ignore him, he has nothing interesting to contribute and his insults are old and tattered.

By the way, the software here allows us to put the admin on ignore. That made me laugh.

RE: Oh Snap...WTF...My Rep - Middle Finger - 12-26-2009

11 Lumpy is a drama-stirring victim.

(12-26-2009, 01:17 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: 11 Lumpy is a drama-stirring victim.

Thats rich coming from Jank (Jives and Frank) Mocks very own drama king.

RE: Oh Snap...WTF...My Rep - Middle Finger - 12-26-2009

Talk about obsessed! Who gives a fuck if you or anyone don't like or are ignorant about judgment calls I've made regarding certain members over at 24. I mean really ...

RE: Oh Snap...WTF...My Rep - Julie - 12-26-2009

Ok...so now... yet another forum is being dragged into all of this.

(12-26-2009, 01:38 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Talk about obsessed! Who gives a fuck if you or anyone don't like or are ignorant about judgment calls I've made regarding certain members over at 24. I mean really ...

No it's about you being a hypocrite.
You keep calling one person a liar then defend another person who is a compulsive liar12

Do you even know what the definition of compulsive liar is?

I love me some MF...I think he should cover his eyes so he doesn't see me using the C word...It'll be ok, baby...Thanks for giving us a place to treat people badly.

Douchess, you may think this is fun & games but I get the sense that LP has real live feelings about this...

(12-26-2009, 01:50 PM)Julie Wrote: Douchess

That's been tried by better Mockers than you...Tsk...Tsk...So unoriginal..::lol::

But I like it so I'm gonna type it 115

RE: Oh Snap...WTF...My Rep - Cynical Ninja - 12-26-2009

(12-26-2009, 01:50 PM)Julie Wrote: Douchess

You really are as funny as stomach cancer.

RE: Oh Snap...WTF...My Rep - ramseycat - 12-29-2009

(12-23-2009, 09:20 PM)Julie Wrote: I came from THE ADMIN ZONE Administrators forum, TwitTwat.

Now, stop talking directly TO me before I start blatantly ignoring you.

Bottom line: I'm a shit stirrer & I am now with other equally competent and intelligent shit stirrers.

Clearly you think that I am somone else. Someone that gives a shit about your stirring abilities. The forum I speak of is the one you were kicked off a few times I think. Where Sally comes from. Not the one you went off and created afterwards. Like I said, I have never personally delt with you but I saw your crap. You are rigjht about being a shit stirrer though. ::lol::

RE: Oh Snap...WTF...My Rep - Duchess - 12-29-2009

That's not all she is...

RE: Oh Snap...WTF...My Rep - LuMPyPussy - 12-29-2009

Nothing wrong with being a shit stirrer. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I'm not saying that in defense of toxic cunt, of course. She's a whore of another color.

RE: Oh Snap...WTF...My Rep - Middle Finger - 12-29-2009

(12-26-2009, 01:44 PM)Freak magnet Wrote:
(12-26-2009, 01:38 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Talk about obsessed! Who gives a fuck if you or anyone don't like or are ignorant about judgment calls I've made regarding certain members over at 24. I mean really ...

No it's about you being a hypocrite.
You keep calling one person a liar then defend another person who is a compulsive liar12

I can call everyone here a liar and not even mean it, you dope.

RE: Oh Snap...WTF...My Rep - ramseycat - 12-29-2009

Ok this is funny. Not only has Julie/Uhura managed to pick a fight with Lumpy right off the bat but now she is worried that chicks from her Mommy forum are going to follow her here??!??! That is too fucking funny. I got news for you Uhura, the chicks from the Clique are already here and have been for a long long time. And if you are worried about the ones from your own forum coming here, that is just fucked up. Why would you even care? I can see why you don't want the Clique chicks here, they all think you are a fucking bitch with a major chip on your shoulder. I wasn't at TOC Moms for too long before you got the boot. And when it changed to the Clique, you got the boot from there pretty quick too. Sally would know the details better then me cuz I didn't get involved in that shit. Uhura you are just a self absorbed bitch that TRIES to act like she is better than everyone else. You like to start shit just for the sake of fighting. I guess you might fit in here after all.

RE: Oh Snap...WTF...My Rep - Middle Finger - 12-29-2009

That was one of your better posts, Ramsey. I "voted" for it. It actually didn't sicken me.