Mock
Desert island discs - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Desert island discs (/thread-10723.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Desert island discs - Donovan - 12-22-2013

I just want to point out that with a dictionary and the endless time provided by being stranded forever on a desert island, I could recreate BOTH of those TL: DR textwalls.

Which would be very useful Because if I could get either of you to read them out loud the resulting explosion of hot air would fill a balloon and float my ass outta this thread.

RE: Desert island discs - HairOfTheDog - 12-22-2013

Well, that might be possible.

Or, you could just choose to leave the thread without requiring a lift from others or borrowing anyone's tools.

Exercising one's free will is always a viable option.

RE: Desert island discs - Cynical Ninja - 12-22-2013

(12-22-2013, 04:21 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'm not sure that you can stop competing

Lol.

From the woman who just wrote the Mock equivalent of War and Peace to try and score a few petty points about a fictional desert island!

That's rich!

Nuh uh because CN said.

(12-22-2013, 04:45 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Or, you could just choose to leave the thread without requiring a lift from others or borrowing anyone's tools.

Commenting on this would breach the terms and conditions of the ceasefire.

(12-22-2013, 04:58 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(12-22-2013, 04:21 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'm not sure that you can stop competing

Lol.

From the woman who just wrote the Mock equivalent of War and Peace to try and score a few petty points about a fictional desert island!

That's rich!

Smiley_emoticons_wink No doubt about it - had a good time jumping right in there with you upon departing the island.

I like to play.

I going to post a picture of a male catwalk model in the members photos thread and say its me.

“Breaking the rules you say? I think you'll find I am in fact a free thinking rebel exercising my freewill and I've found a way to break the system and bend the rules!”

Now I'm going stay here until hotdog pats me on the head and gives me a biscuit for being so clever!

Why would you post a picture like that and what does it have to do with this topic, CN?

The pictures that I posted in here were indeed from/of islands (except for Wilson the blob fish - I don't know where he was when that shot was snapped). There was no breach of your rules with photos, if that's what you're suggesting.

You can keep screaming that I broke rules without having anything to back it up, and I'll keep laughing.

I might feel compelled to pat you on the head for being clever, though I have a feeling that your head may remain pat-free for some time.

FYI: if you wanna troll me or surf my butthole now because you're pissed about banter in a fantasy thread, you'll find that I'm not really responsive. Banter, exchanging opinions, and playing around based on what's been posted is mock fun and I typically enjoy engaging. But, bullshit personal trolls don't interest me.

(12-22-2013, 05:00 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(12-22-2013, 04:45 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Or, you could just choose to leave the thread without requiring a lift from others or borrowing anyone's tools.

Commenting on this would breach the terms and conditions of the ceasefire.

There are no terms and conditions of ceasefire. Just a cessation of nonstop hostility so that we may feel free to comment on other threads and occasionally even agree with one another. I wouldn't dream of depriving Mock of your stellar wit with regard to me.

RE: Desert island discs - Cynical Ninja - 12-24-2013

(12-22-2013, 05:23 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Why would you post a picture like that and what does it have to do with this topic, CN?

The pictures that I posted in here were indeed from/of islands (except for Wilson the blob fish - I don't know where he was when that shot was snapped). There was no breach of your rules with photos, if that's what you're suggesting.

You can keep screaming that I broke rules without having anything to back it up, and I'll keep laughing.

I might feel compelled to pat you on the head for being clever, though I have a feeling that your head may remain pat-free for some time.

FYI: if you wanna troll me or surf my butthole now because you're pissed about banter in a fantasy thread, you'll find that I'm not really responsive. Banter, exchanging opinions, and playing around based on what's been posted is mock fun and I typically enjoy engaging. But, bullshit personal trolls don't interest me.

I'm trolling you?! I don't think so! If we can compare how much time each of us has devoted to this discussion we can see you are way ahead! Thus rendering you the troll and me the trolled. I admire your skill at being able to construct an epic post while at the same time communicating virtually sod all at the same time!

I am going to make one final attempt to breach the Berlin wall you seem to have constructed between your mind and common sense.

THERE

IS

NOTHING

ON

THE

ISLAND

Now let that swim around your pretty little head for a few moments.

RE: Desert island discs - HairOfTheDog - 12-24-2013

The desert island exercise is yesterday's news, CN. It was fun, but I'm off the island and not concerned about how you feel about anything related to the exercise.

I didn't say you were trolling me, btw. You seemed to be getting pretty worked up. So, it was just an FYI as to my interest in participating in feuds/trolls if you were heading in that direction.

As always, everyone can do what they want here and some like feuding/trolling. I think there's sometimes some funny stuff to read when they're underway, but engaging in them doesn't interest me, personally.

If you weren't headed in that direction, ignore the FYI.

Merry Christmas to you and your family, CN.

RE: Desert island discs - Donovan - 12-24-2013

You want to borrow my snorting kit?

RE: Desert island discs - HairOfTheDog - 12-24-2013

(12-24-2013, 01:07 PM)Donovan Wrote: You want to borrow my snorting kit?

Thanks for the offer, Donovan.

I'm good, though. I prefer smokeable weeds and edible psychedelics.

P.s. Hope you have a chance to kick your feet up, or get a little wild, or whatever you wish for over the next couple of days.

RE: Desert island discs - Cynical Ninja - 01-13-2014

English comedian and actor Ricky Gervais and his creative partner in crime Stephen Merchant did a series of famous podcasts that were turned into an animated tv series with their friend and associate Karl Pilkington.

Karl is now famous for being a complete mong, a dribbling imbecile a braindead moron with no imagination, ambition or creativity.

During one of the podcasts Ricky and Stephen gave Karl the Desert Island Discs challenge. Have a guess what book the retard picked to take with him to the island?

A fucking dictionary!

It was an experiment ladies and gentlemen! I was fishing for retards, I thought to myself “no one at Mock is retarded enough to pick a dictionary”

Step forward maggotyboo!

Maggotyboo IS the new dick.

Prosecution rests your honour.

RE: Desert island discs - crash - 01-13-2014

I see your point, but the flaw in your logic is that Karl is a very clever individual that has mastered the art of fooling people into thinking he is all of those descriptors you mention above. Contradictory to public perception, he's a very astute businessman and talented actor that enjoys taking the piss out of people by letting them believe they've pulled the wool over his eyes, when in fact it's quite the opposite. An entertainment industry master troll one could say..

RE: Desert island discs - Cynical Ninja - 01-13-2014

Absolute bollocks.

Ricky, Stephen and Karl have all confessed that Karl IS an idiot, he is NOT a secretly clever person playing a role or part like Sasha Baron Cohen playing Ali G and Borat.

If it wasn't for his friendship with Ricky and Stephen Karl would be a complete retarded nobody just like maggotyboo.

There is NO performance Karl is Karl and he's a fucking idiot just like maggotyboo.

Read his books, listen to the podcasts, Karl isn't acting he actually is a mong from Manchester.

Prosecution rests again.

RE: Desert island discs - crash - 01-13-2014

(01-13-2014, 05:21 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: If it wasn't for his friendship with Ricky and Stephen Karl would be a complete retarded nobody just like maggotyboo.

Bullshit. Karl solely produced the Ricky Gervais show at one stage. It was Karl's on air comments that grew so much in popularity that led to his continued on air sucess, and also to the increased popularity of the Ricky Gervais show.

Karl doesn't lay it on like 'Ali G', but when Karl is at home with his wife, away from the camera, I bet my ass he's not Karl; The idiot abroad.

If he's a fucking idiot, he makes you and me look brain dead with the business decisions and career choices he has made.

RE: Desert island discs - Maggot - 01-13-2014

(01-13-2014, 05:21 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Absolute bollocks.

Ricky, Stephen and Karl have all confessed that Karl IS an idiot, he is NOT a secretly clever person playing a role or part like Sasha Baron Cohen playing Ali G and Borat.

If it wasn't for his friendship with Ricky and Stephen Karl would be a complete retarded nobody just like maggotyboo.

There is NO performance Karl is Karl and he's a fucking idiot just like maggotyboo.

Read his books, listen to the podcasts, Karl isn't acting he actually is a mong from Manchester.

Prosecution rests again.

DICTIONARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: ExplodingHead.gif]

RE: Desert island discs - Duchess - 01-13-2014

RE: Desert island discs - HairOfTheDog - 01-13-2014

(01-13-2014, 05:28 AM)crash Wrote: Karl doesn't lay it on like 'Ali G', but when Karl is at home with his wife, away from the camera, I bet my ass he's not Karl; The idiot abroad.

If he's a fucking idiot, he makes you and me look brain dead with the business decisions and career choices he has made.

The guy won an award for best factual series host, he's written several books, he loves what he does, he's a multi-millionaire who makes about $300k per year in salary... Good networking, smart choices and solid business decisions - that fucking idiot has incredible luck!

To suggest that his public persona in the entertainment industry might differ from his private life is like ,well, asking us to believe that Rock Hudson wasn't really a ladies' man and Ozzy Osbourne isn't actually a devil-worshipping prince of darkness off stage. Inconceivable. Smiley_emoticons_wink