Mock
SEX & CANCER - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: SEX & CANCER (/thread-10129.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

SEX & CANCER - Duchess - 06-03-2013

I just read an interview that Michael Douglas did. There was thought that his throat cancer was caused by smoking and/or drinking. Wrong! He got it from going down on a woman who had the human papillomavirus (HPV). Holy Moly!

Story

RE: SEX & CANCER - ramseycat - 06-03-2013

I read that this morning. I'm not sure I'm buying that.

RE: SEX & CANCER - Cynical Ninja - 06-03-2013

So did he catch it eating the snatch of Catherine Zeta Jones?

RE: SEX & CANCER - Duchess - 06-03-2013

I don't know, OP but I would think that a lot of people will be thinking that after reading this interview.

I remember a few years ago now he claimed to be a “sex addict” and needed treatment for it. Just sounds like an excuse to fuck about to me.

I've never bought into that sex addict bullshit. C'mon. The guys who claim that need to own their own wandering dick crap.

RE: SEX & CANCER - ramseycat - 06-03-2013

It IS an excuse to cheat and be a pig. And you would think MD would make it clear he didn't get HPV from his wife. How embarrassing for her.

(06-03-2013, 08:47 AM)ramseycat Wrote: you would think MD would make it clear he didn't get HPV from his wife. How embarrassing for her.

I kinda questioned that too! That should have been one of the first things he clarified after making that statement.

RE: SEX & CANCER - Midwest Spy - 06-03-2013

My dad looks a lot like Michael Douglas.

I wonder if he's proficient at munching the beav too?

Either way Zeta Jones is humiliated, humiliated if he got it off her and even more humiliated if he got it from eating another womans snatch.

(06-03-2013, 10:24 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: My dad looks a lot like Michael Douglas.

Your mothers beav?! Ewwwww!

RE: SEX & CANCER - Midwest Spy - 06-03-2013

(06-03-2013, 10:30 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(06-03-2013, 10:24 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: My dad looks a lot like Michael Douglas.

Your mothers beav?! Ewwwww!

Step-mom, but, yeah.

He had some single years in there too.

Right around the time Streets of San Francisco was popular.

I'll have to take your word for it, George.

RE: SEX & CANCER - Jimbone - 06-03-2013

No wonder she's bi-polar... she either gave her husband cancer, or he got it from eating at the beaver buffet A LOT.

That's enough to drive her over the edge.

RE: SEX & CANCER - username - 06-03-2013

"...if you have it, cunnilingus is also the best cure...".

*snicker*

Horn dog! Probably won't be getting it from the wife any time soon.

RE: SEX & CANCER - NightOwl - 06-03-2013

(06-03-2013, 09:06 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-03-2013, 08:47 AM)ramseycat Wrote: you would think MD would make it clear he didn't get HPV from his wife. How embarrassing for her.

I kinda questioned that too! That should have been one of the first things he clarified after making that statement.

MD disgusts me! he has turned into a foul old fart. How could he do this to his wife and children.

RE: SEX & CANCER - Donovan - 06-03-2013

And in other news, Ellen Degeneres and Portia del Rossi are now sick with HPV.

But they'll be cured in a few days.

Then they'll be sick again.

Then they'll be well after a few days.

Then they'll be sick again ...

RE: SEX & CANCER - crash - 06-03-2013

Phillip Morris or Rothmans probably paid him a squillion to divert the attention away from the smoking angle...

Cigarettes are better for you than pussy, why, everyone knows that!

I think filming those sex scenes with Sharon Stone and Jeanne Tripplehorn in Basic Instinct turned him into a randy old goat.

RE: SEX & CANCER - crash - 06-03-2013

Costner must be gay then; he spent all that time on a boat with Tripplehorn and he doesn't have throat cancer. Reasonable deduction.