Mock
Don't talk to Fry Guy if you want to blow off steam - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Don't talk to Fry Guy if you want to blow off steam (/thread-13612.html)

Pages: 1 2

Don't talk to Fry Guy if you want to blow off steam - MirahM - 12-15-2018

He will totally ruin your high
or your rant
or whatever

Good Job Fry Guy

Good Job.

RE: Don't talk to Fry Guy if you want to blow off steam - MirahM - 12-15-2018

Blah
YOu are so blah.

I think you are the one that needs to take a chill pill

Just relax dude

RE: Don't talk to Fry Guy if you want to blow off steam - Fry Guy - 12-15-2018

Yes. Relax. handful of assorted pills, a nice warm bath, half a bottle of vodka and relax.....

RE: Don't talk to Fry Guy if you want to blow off steam - Rootilda - 12-15-2018

I don't talk to fry guy at all. He's a dick.

Yes, a tree avatar will not speak to me. I can't tell you the devastation to my psyche. I may not ever....(something something....lost interest)

RE: Don't talk to Fry Guy if you want to blow off steam - Clang McFly - 12-15-2018

(12-15-2018, 03:01 AM)Rootilda Wrote: I don't talk to fry guy at all. He's a dick.
A rancid sour wrinkled old dick. You know your a bad person when Mirah doesn't want to suck you.

I do not think I am a bad person at all. Should I take your opinion seriously? If so why?

(12-15-2018, 09:22 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(12-15-2018, 03:01 AM)Rootilda Wrote: I don't talk to fry guy at all. He's a dick.
A rancid sour wrinkled old dick. You know your a bad person when Mirah doesn't want to suck you.

OMG LOL
Wow

RE: Don't talk to Fry Guy if you want to blow off steam - Clang McFly - 12-15-2018

(12-15-2018, 11:54 AM)Fry Guy Wrote: I do not think I am a bad person at all. Should I take your opinion seriously? If so why?
You should only take about 20% or less of what I say seriously. I'm big old goofball weirdo man-child.

(12-15-2018, 02:11 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(12-15-2018, 09:22 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:

OMG LOL
Wow

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

RE: Don't talk to Fry Guy if you want to blow off steam - sally - 12-16-2018

So you're saying I should avoid Fryguy if I need to take a shit? I don't know if thats good advice, I find him comforting like an old shoe

So you're saying I should avoid Fryguy if I need to take a shit? I don't know if thats good advice, I find him comforting like an old shoe

God fucking damnit

How does that fucking happen? Seriously, I pushed it once, no lie.

RE: Don't talk to Fry Guy if you want to blow off steam - Fry Guy - 12-16-2018

I liked it. It was like a poem.

RE: Don't talk to Fry Guy if you want to blow off steam - BigMark - 12-16-2018

From some dude with aspergers.