Mock
My dad just married wife #5 - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: My dad just married wife #5 (/thread-13740.html)

My dad just married wife #5 - MirahM - 03-01-2019

Technically you could say that I have had 4 stepmoms but that really isnt' the case.

I went to visit my dad around October and met his girlfriend. She is really nice. It is better for him to be with someone than alone. He is 75, she is around the same age.

Basically what happened is he would get married and the women would wonder why his children didn't want to see him. He didn't tell him what an asshole he was to us growing up. They would find out and leave him. I met wife #2 after they were divourced and actually went to work for her at the college I went to. She was nice, it was difficult at first-people wondered why we had the same last name. 

Wife #3 I met just after my dad had a triple bypass. She and her kids thought me and my sisters were there looking for money-no-we were just looking to lay down our demons in case he died. She left him shortly after.

When I heard about wife #4 I had to ask my mentor if I am responsible to call her and warn her of his manipulative sociopathic behavior. She said no. Apparently he told her what an asshole he was to his kids this time, and she married him anyway. She was a bible rolling, forgiving, jesus freak! I kind of liked her. She passed away.

Now he has just married wife #5.

RE: My dad just married wife #5 - sally - 03-01-2019

My husbands father is a real fucking dick. He's 76 years old and married a 28 year old fillipino woman he found on the internet. It makes me sick when he comes over here with her and I have to think about this poor woman having to fuck this nasty old motherfucker just so she can have a better life. She doesn't speak much english, but I told her that Apu is a crazy fuck and she seemed to understand because she laughed.

RE: My dad just married wife #5 - sally - 03-01-2019

For her sake I hope his prostate is rotten and he can never get it up again.

RE: My dad just married wife #5 - Fry Guy - 03-01-2019

My old man married again apparently. My mum died years ago and I am not surprised. I have not seen her apart from a photo when He tried to reach out via her through Facebook.
I have not seen him for about 20 years and really do not plan to. He is retired in Busselton now.
Shit, he will be 70 this year, how about that?

RE: My dad just married wife #5 - Rootilda - 03-02-2019

Wife #3 sounds like a treat. She was probably projecting about you being there for his money in case he died and when he didn't, she left.

RE: My dad just married wife #5 - MirahM - 03-02-2019

He doesn't have money. I think he marries up. But whatever. Yeah they have all been a little off. The only one I feel the most sympathy for is my mom and the next one. Actually I feel bad for all of them. He is a manipulative asshole who says he is saved by Jesus now.
He put the 2nd wife through a lot though. He woudl accuse her of drinking too much when she had just had a glass of wine at dinner-stuff like that. Never taking responsibility for his actions-trying to make the other person feel like they were crazy. My mom went through hell. So glad when she finally left him.

RE: My dad just married wife #5 - MirahM - 08-29-2019

Didn't want to make a new thread.

I am looking for a letter that my dad wrote to me and my sisters in 2016. Ugh. I hope I don't have to shuffle through too much shit to find it. At least I found when it was written, now I can judge the approximate location it should be in.
Wish me luck.

RE: My dad just married wife #5 - MirahM - 08-29-2019

I found the stupid letter. Took me all afternoon. Now I have to share it with my sisters because I never did when I recieved it over a year ago. What is it with me and recieving messages.
Anyway it is a half-assed written apology that my uncle told him to write anyway, and then a "I found Jesus" letter. Fuck.
This whole thing, makes my stomach churn. i will probably loose 5 lbs this week.

RE: My dad just married wife #5 - Duchess - 08-30-2019

(08-29-2019, 08:27 PM)MirahM Wrote: my sisters

What's that dynamic like? Is it complicated or fun? I don't have sisters so I don't know what it's like. I've had a few really close girlfriends and I always imagine it's similar to that.

RE: My dad just married wife #5 - MirahM - 08-30-2019

It is both complicated and fun.
I am the youngest-so I have always felt like they hold it over my head that they are "wiser" and more experienced in life. I think that is one of my reasons for branching out on my own and trying these new adventures, sort of a "See what I can do!" LOL but it doesn't change much! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
I love my sisters very much. I actually wish we were closer-like in relationship and probably proximity. We are all very different. (with some similarities)

Thanks for asking. It is nice to think about. You are lucky to have close girlfriends. Each sister or sibling relationship is different...