Mock
STABLE GENIUS SAYS... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: STABLE GENIUS SAYS... (/thread-14326.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: STABLE GENIUS SAYS... - Rootilda - 09-30-2020

Yeah, good point.

RE: STABLE GENIUS SAYS... - BigMark - 09-30-2020

that's what she said

RE: STABLE GENIUS SAYS... - Duchess - 10-08-2020

Stable Genius says -"I'm a senior. I know you don't know that. Nobody knows that."

RE: STABLE GENIUS SAYS... - Rootilda - 10-08-2020

That whole video was weird. He knows his support with olds is in the shitter and this is his attempt to win them back? How about promising you'll protect them from getting sick instead of this bullshit about free meds that aren't a vaccine?

RE: STABLE GENIUS SAYS... - crash - 10-08-2020

[Image: pUbZBNF.jpg]

RE: STABLE GENIUS SAYS... - Duchess - 10-25-2020

Gawd!

Stable Genius says:

[Image: ElLvc11WAAAM4Ra?format=png&name=small]

RE: STABLE GENIUS SAYS... - Rootilda - 10-25-2020

Surprised he left out the famous "with tears in his eyes" bit. That whole thing is obviously a fabrication.

RE: STABLE GENIUS SAYS... - Duchess - 03-06-2022

Stable genius says: "we should take our F-22 planes, put the Chinese flag on them and bomb the shit out of Russia, and then we say, China did it, we didn't do it, China did it, and then they start fighting with each other and we sit back and watch".

RE: STABLE GENIUS SAYS... - pyropappy - 03-06-2022

stable genius is a moron; it should stick to shoveling shit, something I'm sure it's an expert on.

RE: STABLE GENIUS SAYS... - sally - 03-06-2022

Yeah, let's play little tricks on Putin. He'll never suspect a thing.

Dp

I feel like we're being fucked with. Pandemic, nuclear war, what a little coincidence. I actually predicted it. It's in here somewhere. You just knew it was a given.

RE: STABLE GENIUS SAYS... - Duchess - 05-28-2022

Stable Genius says--

"No teacher should ever be allowed to teach transgender to our children without parental consent" 

hah

RE: STABLE GENIUS SAYS... - MirahM - 05-28-2022

I was going to ask if you checked out any of the NRA stuff?

RE: STABLE GENIUS SAYS... - Duchess - 05-29-2022

(05-28-2022, 09:01 PM)MirahM Wrote: I was going to ask if you checked out any of the NRA stuff?

OMG yes, I saw some of it. That wretched fuck stood in front of an NRA symbol and read the names of the slaughtered kids mispronouncing nearly every name and danced a little jig at the end of it. 

Apparently trump used some Issac Hayes music at that convention and the family of Issac Hayes is pissed. They made a public statement saying they did not approve & would never approve the use of his music by trump.

RE: STABLE GENIUS SAYS... - Duchess - 10-15-2022

Stable Genius says--

[Image: FfJXyUkVEAE5bOY?format=jpg&name=medium]

RE: STABLE GENIUS SAYS... - rothschild - 10-15-2022

Trump will be the last thing you think about when you die. hah

RE: STABLE GENIUS SAYS... - sally - 10-15-2022

And the first thing she thinks about when she masturbates. It's going to be in your head every time now whether you like it or not, sucker.

RE: STABLE GENIUS SAYS... - Duchess - 10-16-2022

Look at you two old bastards still bitching whenever I post about trump. Neither one of you can run into the trump threads fast enough. hah

RE: STABLE GENIUS SAYS... - Duchess - 10-16-2022

(10-15-2022, 07:58 PM)rothschild Wrote: Trump will be the last thing you think about when you die.  hah

(10-15-2022, 09:53 PM)sally Wrote: And the first thing she thinks about when she masturbates. It's going to be in your head every time now whether you like it or not, sucker.

Here's another post for you to hump, ladies.   17

[Image: FfMSy-SXoAAUPw3?format=jpg&name=medium]