Mock
Ah, the good ol days - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Ah, the good ol days (/thread-1847.html)

- Middle Finger - 12-19-2008

The good ol days ... when people vomited over my passion for Duchess, or Sinister left town like a little bitch because a tard from Norway signed up ...

- Sinister - 12-19-2008

Uh, "left town"??? How do you figure, fucknuts?

Sinister Wrote:Uh, "left town"??? How do you figure, fucknuts?

"Left town" as in, didn't even go in his intro thread for the most part and refused to address him in a Sinister way or give him anything close to even a little bit of a hard time. You stayed away - that is what I mean by left town. Go drink some coffee or something, you're dopey factor is high again.

- LuMPyPussy - 12-19-2008

Or when calling someone a bitchflake was the pinnacle of insults from MF.

- LuMPyPussy - 12-19-2008

Middle Finger Wrote:The good ol days ... when people vomited over my passion for Duchess, or Sinister left town like a little bitch because a tard from Norway signed up ...
::bvomit::

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Or when calling someone a bitchflake was the pinnacle of insults from MF.

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

- Cynical Ninja - 12-19-2008

Middle Finger Wrote:
"Left town" as in, didn't even go in his intro thread for the most part and refused to address him in a Sinister way or give him anything close to even a little bit of a hard time. You stayed away - that is what I mean by left town. Go drink some coffee or something, you're dopey factor is high again.

She just feels sorry for him because he is autistic and a complete retard, maybe she thought mocking him would be like drowning a puppy or kicking a kitten in the face.

- Sinister - 12-19-2008

Middle Finger Wrote:

Everyone has their weaknesses.

My dopey factor is high every day, so I don't what the fuck you're talking about there, shithead.

- Sinister - 12-19-2008

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:maybe she thought mocking him would be like drowning a puppy or kicking a kitten in the face.
That's really it, right there. Very good, Poop!!! ::thumbs:: Excellent analogy.

Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:maybe she thought mocking him would be like drowning a puppy or kicking a kitten in the face.
That's really it, right there. Very good, Poop!!! ::thumbs:: Excellent analogy.

I have no such compassion, mocking newbietard is easy but its also fun!, its like holding a midget at bay with you hand on his head and repeatedly kicking him in the bollocks, a guilty pleasure.

I have never come across a more dim and witless adult human male in my entire life.

- ramseycat - 12-19-2008

I have never come across a more dim and witless adult human male in my entire life.

WORD!!

ramseycat Wrote:I have never come across a more dim and witless adult human male in my entire life.

WORD!!
I have never come across a more dim and witless adult human female as you in my entire life.

Actually no, Sally should be the winner of that accolade.

Where is Sally?

- Sinister - 12-19-2008

Middle Finger Wrote:Where is Sally?
Who cares?

Sinister Wrote:
Who cares?

Logic would imply that it's the person who asked the question. ::nuts::

- Sinister - 12-19-2008

Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Who cares?
Further logic would imply that I was simply jumping on the chance to show once again that I don't give a fuck about where that bimbo is. Capice?

Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Who cares?
Further logic would imply that I was simply jumping on the chance to show once again that I don't give a fuck about where that bimbo is. Capice?

Even further logic would imply that you should have known that I don't give a fuck whether or not you give a fuck about where Sally is, and that I was obviously only asking people who care.

You know what the sad part is? Sally is the victim in all of this. 21

- Sinister - 12-19-2008

Do you think I give a fuck if you give a fuck whether or not I give a fuck? I couldn't fucking care less. Fuck you, ya fuckin' wop. ::finger::

Wait...my brain hurts.....

Sinister Wrote:Do you think I give a fuck if you give a fuck whether or not I give a fuck? I couldn't fucking care less. Fuck you, ya fuckin' wop. ::finger::

Wait...my brain hurts.....

I knew if I kept it up, your brain would collapse. ::bravo::