Mock
RACISM IN MOCK - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: RACISM IN MOCK (/thread-3658.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: RACISM IN MOCK - Duchess - 01-27-2010

(01-27-2010, 09:43 AM)Zenith Wrote: We do we continue to keep this nonsense going

It continues because the world is filled with people like that fucking cunt, Julie.

RE: RACISM IN MOCK - Julie - 01-27-2010

(01-27-2010, 09:44 AM)Duchess Wrote:

You stupid fucking bitch !...THIS is why I called you what I did !...Your motherfucking attitude...I don't ask permission from ANY fucking person, EVER...How many times does something have to be said to you...Are you truly this fucking dense...Do you not get what the word, agreed, means ?...Ramsey is a goddamn genius when compared with you...You are the mother of all Tards...Jesus Christ.

People often resort to a verbal diarrhea cocktail which includes
+name calling
+random caps
+irrelevent comparisons
and
+"Don't you get it?!"-ism
when they have run out of logical material for their position.

RE: RACISM IN MOCK - LuMPyPussy - 01-27-2010

(01-27-2010, 08:52 AM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(01-27-2010, 07:46 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: I think it's kind of funny that a few people in here have gotten a little huffy denying they're 'white' when it was mentioned... so now it's a bad thing? Claiming you've got 1/1,248% Cherokee blood makes you non-white? Maybe I take the term too broadly but I consider Hispanics and Asians 'white' as well. Most of them are the same color as me, so what's the difference?

You're an idiot if you deem Hispanics and Asians "White." They are not Caucasian which is what White is referring to.

Did you see the word "caucasion" in my post? I don't feel that the two words are synonymous however strongly you disagree.

(01-27-2010, 09:49 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-27-2010, 09:43 AM)Zenith Wrote: We do we continue to keep this nonsense going

It continues because the world is filled with people like that fucking cunt, Julie.

I can't take all the credit Douche.

We must also give props to folks like you who need certain people to fit a mold of your chosing.

Smiley_emoticons_wink

(01-27-2010, 09:43 AM)Zenith Wrote:
(01-27-2010, 09:00 AM)IMaDick Wrote:
(01-27-2010, 08:50 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I refuse to accept responsibility for the actions of others...I'll glady "own" my own bullshit but, fuck all if Ima taking the blame for something I had no part of.

If it was only that simple, the blame is spread across the board for the whites, we have no say in any of it.

My ancestors fought in the civil war for the north, illinois volunteers, but yet when it comes to carring the water for slavery I'am still forced to carry a share of the burden, I stand as tough as anyone white person can against racism , in fact Im some what of a radical about it but when it all is said and done Im looked at just like I owned slaves today , have them working and living in deplorable conditions and knocking up every young black girl on my estate.

sad really that all affirmative action has done is keep racism alive, keep us divided as a nation and held the blacks down by placing a stigma on their generations which they also cannot escape because the law says they can't.

GODDAM GOOD FUCKING POST
I THINK I LOVE YOU,...and shit

In many, many ways, I feel the same. I believe there is a small room full of fat people (of various colors and cultures) sitting back laughing at all the people in the world who continue to keep the topic of racism alive. Hell, you think you got it bad, my idiot ass AFRICAN ancestors gave my black ass away through a very stupid deal. They didn't want any of us so they told the white man..."Here take 'em!" Then when my "given away" ancestors arrived, they were forced to be less than an animal and on, and on, and on.....

Why doesn't humanity heal itself from this terrible affliction? We do we continue to keep this nonsense going when it is clear to see, no one discussing racism really benefits from it in any way.

To be truly HUMAN is to love and honor ALL life forms on this planet with complete and total anonymity. To learn something new each day and to teach something to another. Anything less, is not part of OUR RACE! The Human Race 27

So Let's stand together and say...

FUCK YOU FAT ASS LAUGHING PEOPLE (of various colors and cultures) IN THE SMALL ROOM sitting back laughing at all the people in the world! WE ARE NOT GONNA CARRY YOUR BULLSHIT ANY FURTHER!

Now can we pleeeeezzz get naked! 27

i can see why you are so well liked here. Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: RACISM IN MOCK - Middle Finger - 01-27-2010

(01-27-2010, 09:53 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:
(01-27-2010, 08:52 AM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(01-27-2010, 07:46 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: I think it's kind of funny that a few people in here have gotten a little huffy denying they're 'white' when it was mentioned... so now it's a bad thing? Claiming you've got 1/1,248% Cherokee blood makes you non-white? Maybe I take the term too broadly but I consider Hispanics and Asians 'white' as well. Most of them are the same color as me, so what's the difference?

You're an idiot if you deem Hispanics and Asians "White." They are not Caucasian which is what White is referring to.

Did you see the word "caucasion" in my post? I don't feel that the two words are synonymous however strongly you disagree.

That's just yet another reason you're an idiot on the topic of race and racism.

RE: RACISM IN MOCK - Duchess - 01-27-2010

(01-27-2010, 09:54 AM)Julie Wrote: i can see why you are so well liked here. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Yeah, 'cuz she's everything you're not.

Stop trying to figure me out, moron...You're just too fuckin' stupid, you reiterate that with each & every post you make...You are so fuckin' annoying that people actually gave me kudos for calling you what I did...Kind, decent people that don't have a racist bone in their bodies thought that you whole heartedly deserved to be called that...You did everything except beg for it...There are people here that think you are dragging this out in order to somehow push me over the edge in such a fashion that MF will be forced to ban me...Ain't gonna happen, bitch...I would never give you the satisfaction of seeing that.

(01-27-2010, 10:13 AM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(01-27-2010, 09:53 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: [quote='Middle Finger' pid='96768' dateline='1264596725']

Gee Frank, I'm sorry that I don't have the same tiny boxes as you when labeling people.

(01-27-2010, 10:57 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:
(01-27-2010, 10:13 AM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(01-27-2010, 09:53 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: [quote='Middle Finger' pid='96768' dateline='1264596725']

Gee Frank, I'm sorry that I don't have the same tiny boxes as you when labeling people.

It's not a box, it's common language use. On forms, in conversations, etc, when someone is "White" they are Caucasian, not fucking Mexican or Chinese you dope.

Not that wikipedia is the ultimate authority, Frank the bigot, but you might want to read what they have to say about "white people.". You might also consider broadening you incredibly narrow minded world view.

RE: RACISM IN MOCK - D - 01-27-2010

Hispanics can also be white, you jackassed fuck.

RE: RACISM IN MOCK - The Antagonist - 01-27-2010

(01-27-2010, 09:37 AM)Julie Wrote:
(01-26-2010, 11:26 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: Of course Julie would twist the wording around.

'Permission'?????? wtf ::lol::

Of course huh? 78

Actually, I did not use the word "permission".

She's paraphrasing...though I don't know why - my question was very short & very direct.....Maybe Z phrased things this way in order to make things more interesting / funny?

((shoulder shrug))

I asked her if she actually told Douche it was OK to call me a NIGGER.

The thing is it really doesn't matter what Z said. Z is just like everyone else - she's another person with an opinion plus a computer with an Internet connection. But...Douche was trying to use this as ammo....Like, "See...Another Black person told me that it was OK to call you a NIGGER so there." I was curious as to whether that was true (I really couldn't believe that a Black person would do that.) So, I decided to ask directly. As I suspected, I found that Douche - like Lumpy - is either a liar or someone who leaps (crotch first) to incorrect conclusions.

Julie you may not have used the word permission in your (I'm sure whiny) PM to Zenith but you've use it here several times in your useless attempts to get an apology or whatever it is you think you're trying to accomplish out of Duchess. You're tossing Lumpy in because she agreed with her on your behavior but you are failing to recognize everyone else thinks poorly of you as well.

See that part I highlighted in light blue? Of course Zenith said the opposite. That's because Duchess never asked Zenith prior to what she said. I also saw where Zenith agreed with her regarding the whole thing. That college education isn't doing you much good when it comes to comprehension, dear. 11

If it doesn't really matter what Z said (first sentence of your last paragraph) why did you bother sending her a PM and telling us what she "said", where you got it all wrong anyway?

Duchess didn't use it as ammo toward you, she did it to insult you. It worked and you're not going to let it lie until you get an apology or some such shit. It's not going to happen.

You can either put her on ignore and move on forward or leave. How much longer are you going to continue this when everyone of every color on this board does not give a shit about your feelings on this?

I think it's because of the racist bullshit Lumpy. I know I do it because some dumb people think there are only white people and black people. They forget there are many colors and mixes of races in between their assumption that they are the only black person or person of color with an opinion on this.

Dick is right though, whites should not continue to inherit the sins of the past, especially those who've emigrated here long past the time of slavery had been abolished. Many of us came here because of inhumane conditions among our own people and I'm sorry, the black slave trade was indeed awful but I come from two races that kept their own people as slaves and treated them poorly too. Not everything is black and white.

The whole problem is Julie is not going to shut up about it. Frank can lock this topic and she's going to start another one. I say put the whiny bitch on ignore and let it go at that. Or just reply to every post she makes with, "STFU whiny bitch."

RE: RACISM IN MOCK - The Antagonist - 01-27-2010

(01-27-2010, 10:59 AM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(01-27-2010, 10:57 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Gee Frank, I'm sorry that I don't have the same tiny boxes as you when labeling people.

It's not a box, it's common language use. On forms, in conversations, etc, when someone is "White" they are Caucasian, not fucking Mexican or Chinese you dope.

That's the whole problem right there Frank. Especially on forms. Remember last spring when I was filling out something that had NOTHING at all to do with race and they had dedicated a whole page to asking me what race I am? Remember how pissed and offended I was about it?

I never accepted the thing I was applying for and I sent it back with a piece of my mind. NO FORM ON EARTH should ask you what your skin color or ethnicity is unless they're trying to fill an acting role for a particular skin color!

I was applying for a loan then and of all things, it was government backed. It was the assholes in our government asking me what color my skin was. I'll be damned if I tell them on general principal alone. My skin has nothing to do with the fact if I can pay back a loan or not. PERIOD.

That shit is only used to fill quotas and continue their own brand of reverse racism.

Next time anyone sees those idiotic check boxes and questions you fill it out with one extra box and big letters saying AMERICAN. that's all they need to know. 86

(01-27-2010, 11:18 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Not that wikipedia is the ultimate authority, Frank the bigot, but you might want to read what they have to say about "white people.". You might also consider broadening you incredibly narrow minded world view.

Please stop complaining. Now you are complaining about my explanation on Whites.

(01-27-2010, 11:40 AM)The Antagonist Wrote:
(01-27-2010, 10:57 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Gee Frank, I'm sorry that I don't have the same tiny boxes as you when labeling people.

That's the whole problem right there Frank. Especially on forms. Remember last spring when I was filling out something that had NOTHING at all to do with race and they had dedicated a whole page to asking me what race I am? Remember how pissed and offended I was about it?

I never accepted the thing I was applying for and I sent it back with a piece of my mind. NO FORM ON EARTH should ask you what your skin color or ethnicity is unless they're trying to fill an acting role for a particular skin color!

I was applying for a loan then and of all things, it was government backed. It was the assholes in our government asking me what color my skin was. I'll be damned if I tell them on general principal alone. My skin has nothing to do with the fact if I can pay back a loan or not. PERIOD.

That shit is only used to fill quotas and continue their own brand of reverse racism.

Next time anyone sees those idiotic check boxes and questions you fill it out with one extra box and big letters saying AMERICAN. that's all they need to know. 86

I hear you on the whole skin color on forms thing.

(01-27-2010, 11:33 AM)D Wrote: Hispanics can also be white, you jackassed fuck.

Hispanics are not Caucasians, you fagged-out nerdy jackass bastard.

Julie's unhappy cuz her hair is so nappy.

(01-27-2010, 12:05 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:

He didn't say caucasian, bigot boy.

RE: RACISM IN MOCK - sally - 01-27-2010

(01-27-2010, 12:04 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(01-27-2010, 11:40 AM)The Antagonist Wrote:

I hear you on the whole skin color on forms thingie.

Fixed it for you.

(01-27-2010, 12:11 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:
(01-27-2010, 12:05 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:

He didn't say caucasian, bigot boy.

Yes, I know. But his comment was issued at me as if I said there can't be any light-skinned Hispanic people. White is not just a color in typical race-based context, like our conversation or forms to be filled out. It is about being Caucasian or not. Now STFU and stop complaining. Now you are complaining about my response to D. It never ends with you ...