Mock
What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? (/thread-3937.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Middle Finger - 01-08-2012

(01-08-2012, 11:34 AM)Smegma Wrote: Raviolis doesn't look right. Ravioli should be good for both singular and plural.

ETA since I'm mildly obsessive: Ravioli: plural; singular: raviolo

Ravioli-related posting is always welcome!

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - sally - 01-08-2012

(01-08-2012, 01:26 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(01-08-2012, 11:34 AM)Smegma Wrote: Raviolis doesn't look right. Ravioli should be good for both singular and plural.

ETA since I'm mildly obsessive: Ravioli: plural; singular: raviolo

Ravioli-related posting is always welcome!

Maybe you would appreciate them even more if you'd do something nice for your family and try making them yourself instead of just shoveling them in your fat mouth.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Cracker - 01-08-2012

(01-08-2012, 11:43 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I'm putting in a marble countertop on a set of period cabinets that were given to me and I installed in the kitchen.

They don't make cabinets like these anymore, all solid wood with full backs,real chrome hardware and from the same period that my house was built.

I spent yesterday cutting my own Blued pine trims and putting on the hardibacker and installing under cabinet lighting, I just need a bag of unsanded grout that's all im going there for.

That sounds neat, Dick. I like slate countertops, too. Don't they have some marble/granite places out there where you can buy a mis-matched piece of rock for the countertops? You would think there would be a bunch of places out there.

I would buy you a countertop with a fossil. Not the fossils that look like a pile of shit, but a cool nautilus or something, right in the middle for you to admire. If I liked you, that is. And if I didn't spend too much on Christmas (again, WTF?, I have to STOP doing that).

I know you went to Lowe's just for the grout. I can read.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - IMaDick - 01-08-2012

(01-08-2012, 03:38 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(01-08-2012, 11:43 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I'm putting in a marble countertop on a set of period cabinets that were given to me and I installed in the kitchen.

They don't make cabinets like these anymore, all solid wood with full backs,real chrome hardware and from the same period that my house was built.

I spent yesterday cutting my own Blued pine trims and putting on the hardibacker and installing under cabinet lighting, I just need a bag of unsanded grout that's all im going there for.

That sounds neat, Dick. I like slate countertops, too. Don't they have some marble/granite places out there where you can buy a mis-matched piece of rock for the countertops? You would think there would be a bunch of places out there.

I would buy you a countertop with a fossil. Not the fossils that look like a pile of shit, but a cool nautilus or something, right in the middle for you to admire. If I liked you, that is. And if I didn't spend too much on Christmas (again, WTF?, I have to STOP doing that).

I know you went to Lowe's just for the grout. I can read.

I have quite a few boxes of Italian marble, in fact enough to do the whole kitchen as the house progresses.

One of the perks of being a flooring contractor for all those years.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Smegma - 01-08-2012

Pilfering supplies?

(01-08-2012, 04:11 PM)Smegma Wrote: Pilfering supplies?

"Contractor", I owned the business, I'm not like you who steals from their employers.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Lady Cop - 01-08-2012

(01-08-2012, 04:42 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

"Contractor", I owned the business, I'm not like you who steals from their employers.

put that F-15 back right this minute Smegma!

I can't help stealing hydraulic fluid, it's such a pretty pink color.

(01-08-2012, 04:46 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(01-08-2012, 04:42 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

put that F-15 back right this minute Smegma!

One tard supporting another tard.

the lazy bitch just being there is a theft from the company.

On a side note, I got my taxes done yesterday and realized I took home less money than I made two years ago because I increased my Thrift Saving Plan to 20%. Thank you tax payers, I should be able to retire comfortably on your dime when I haven't done a lick of work in nearly 30 years.

Dick, you're a fucking idiot. I probably do more in one day than you do in a week.

(01-08-2012, 04:55 PM)Smegma Wrote: On a side note, I got my taxes done yesterday and realized I took home less money than I made two years ago because I increased my Thrift Saving Plan to 20%. Thank you tax payers, I should be able to retire comfortably on your dime when I haven't done a lick of work in nearly 30 years.

Dick, you're a fucking idiot. I probably do more in one day than you do in a week.

Ya ok, fat ass.

Just keep lying to yourself.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Maggot - 01-08-2012

I made more this year than last year. Barry's policies must be working.

How do you people have your tax information? Cracker has the propety tax thingy and that's it.

Your taxes pay for my early W2. Smiley_emoticons_smile

(01-08-2012, 07:03 PM)Smegma Wrote: Your taxes pay for my early W2. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Your taxes pay 14% of my salary.

Mexican standoff.

Do you pay a bunch because you rent and can't deduct cats? It's been awhile since I haven't had any little deductions running around. Or do you account for that with your withholding?

Is that too personal? If so, please ignore.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Maggot - 01-08-2012

Just look in the employee earnings filing cabinet......or just log on the payroll site. Or the year ended on the 30th of December and just look at your pay stub. Or move further north and the brain cells will start growing again.

(01-08-2012, 07:11 PM)Maggot Wrote: Just look in the employee earnings filing cabinet......or just log on the payroll site. Or the year ended on the 30th of December and just look at your pay stub. Or move further north and the brain cells will start growing again.

I have a payroll site but it is fucked up due to furloughs/salary adjustments. We have to wait for the paper ones which they will not send out until the end of January. I have never had an employer have their shit together before the last possible day and I have been employed for over 30 years.

I don't file 1040EZ anymore, so I will be needing interest statements, dividend statements, and a few other things. My job refuses to get all that information for me and post it on their payroll site. Dirty bastards.

Warning: I will be bitching about taxes for most of February. I apologize in advance, but it kills me that half the people in the country will get more out than they put in and the rest of us will pay through the ass so they can go to Disney. Just ignore me... If I have to pay a bunch, I may sequester myself until my blood pressure stabilizes.

(01-08-2012, 07:09 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(01-08-2012, 07:03 PM)Smegma Wrote: Your taxes pay for my early W2. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Your taxes pay 14% of my salary.

Mexican standoff.

Do you pay a bunch because you rent and can't deduct cats? It's been awhile since I haven't had any little deductions running around. Or do you account for that with your withholding?

Is that too personal? If so, please ignore.

I've never deducted my cats, I'll give that a try next year.

I'm happy to share personal info.

Social security wages - $66,166
Wages, salaries, tips - $54.067
Tax computation - $7,269
Federal withholding - $8,192

I file single and use the EZ form because I have no deductions. I owe the state $1 this year.

That article on USAToday that claimed the average federal employee makes $123,000 is obviously full of shit.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - FAHQTOO - 01-08-2012

(01-08-2012, 07:22 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(01-08-2012, 07:11 PM)Maggot Wrote: Just look in the employee earnings filing cabinet......or just log on the payroll site. Or the year ended on the 30th of December and just look at your pay stub. Or move further north and the brain cells will start growing again.

I have a payroll site but it is fucked up due to furloughs/salary adjustments. We have to wait for the paper ones which they will not send out until the end of January. I have never had an employer have their shit together before the last possible day and I have been employed for over 30 years.

I don't file 1040EZ anymore, so I will be needing interest statements, dividend statements, and a few other things. My job refuses to get all that information for me and post it on their payroll site. Dirty bastards.

Warning: I will be bitching about taxes for most of February. I apologize in advance, but it kills me that half the people in the country will get more out than they put in and the rest of us will pay through the ass so they can go to Disney. Just ignore me... If I have to pay a bunch, I may sequester myself until my blood pressure stabilizes.

I got my paper W2's Friday. We always get them the first week in January. This is the first company I ever worked for that gets them to us this early.