Mock
HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES (/thread-3953.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - Eat Shit And Die - 04-28-2012

i been a member here ages, don't listen there's NO member only forums Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - ParkNinja - 04-28-2012

They lurk to test the water. They need to know they won't drown, or die from all the salt. It take them a while.

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - Ma Huang Sor - 04-28-2012

wtf, you think this is the dead sea?

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - JsMom - 04-28-2012

hah

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - ramseycat - 04-28-2012

Lurkers are afraid to join because if Crackass sets her sighs on them she will look up dirt on them. Who knew we had a traitor among us?? Something to think about isn't it?

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - JsMom - 04-28-2012

If I had only known then, what I know now...Smiley_emoticons_fies

I am here to enjoy Mock, not troll. Some have other motives. Pretty sad.

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - aussiefriend - 04-28-2012

(04-28-2012, 08:58 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Lurkers are afraid to join because if Crackass sets her sighs on them she will look up dirt on them. Who knew we had a traitor among us?? Something to think about isn't it?

Am I missing something? Has there been a bitchfight in here that I have missed or something?

*indian accent* I am not understanding what you are meaning please.

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - Cracker - 04-28-2012

She follows me around because she is homely and bitter. She posts her personal information here to pretend she has stalkers. I have had her on ignore for a month, but it doesn't shut the stupid bitch's mouth. Every time I post, you will see her up my ass. I don't read her posts, so that is fucking weird.

She can't find anybody to marry her. Her ex hates her so much he avoids his own children so he doesn't have to see her.

Every man who has sampled the wonder that is Cracker since I was 18 still tries to contact me. She will hate to hear that. Even the men I wouldn't sleep with check in from time to time. Men love me.

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - ramseycat - 04-29-2012

More lies from Cracker. She is a fucking coward if she has me on ignore. A real man and father loves his kids more than he hates his ex. That is not the case with my ex. He doesn't have to see me to see his kids. His kids have made the decision not to see him. I didn't make that decision for them. Every time Crackass posts she throws a dig out at me and then wonders why I respond.

The bottom line is Cracker is a sketchy bitch. She is untrustworthy. I wouldn't and don't believe any of the shit she posts here about herself. NO ONE is that perfect. She is a liar and a sneak. And if any of you think she hasn't looked you up too, think again.

Every man that has sampled Crackass has run. That is why she is twiced divorced.

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - IMaDick - 04-29-2012

Believe it or not my real name isn't IMaDick.

I don't have that name on the license plate on my car.

I don't have it painted on my sidewalk.

I don't think anyone has that for a real name.

Cracker is only as fucked up as you let it be.

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - HairOfTheDog - 04-29-2012

(04-29-2012, 10:49 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Believe it or not my real name isn't IMaDick.

Damn, I'm gonna have to get that tattoo redone.

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - JsMom - 04-29-2012

Hi, Dick. Good Morning...What a lovely day....Ahhhh!

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - Duchess - 04-29-2012

It is a lovely day but still so wet I had to mosey along when I went for a ride. There's nothing exhilarating about THAT.

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - JsMom - 04-29-2012

(04-29-2012, 11:20 AM)Duchess Wrote:

It is a lovely day but still so wet I had to mosey along when I went for a ride. There's nothing exhilarating about THAT.

Right! There's nothing lovely about that.

It's lovely here today. It's going to 85 and sunny with a light breeze....I'm outside enjoying the sun while watering my plants and tomatoes. 17

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - Ma Huang Sor - 04-29-2012

(04-28-2012, 08:58 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Lurkers are afraid to join because if Crackass sets her sighs on them she will look up dirt on them. Who knew we had a traitor among us?? Something to think about isn't it?

Cracker about to get distracted in a way that pleases everyone, is my guess Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

(04-29-2012, 11:08 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(04-29-2012, 10:49 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Believe it or not my real name isn't IMaDick.

Damn, I'm gonna have to get that tattoo redone.

Fuck, me too!

(04-29-2012, 11:32 AM)JsMom Wrote:
(04-29-2012, 11:20 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Right! There's nothing lovely about that.

It's lovely here today. It's going to 85 and sunny with a light breeze....I'm outside enjoying the sun while watering my plants and tomatoes. 17

Cold and sunny today. Ima take the dog for a stroll in a bit and hopefully get to the gym for an hour and a half. Very slow on call day, so not much work.

What are you wearing? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - krystalshores - 04-29-2012

It's a gorgeous day here too! High is 89 and we are on our way to the lake. Have a nice day Bitches. Blowing-kisses

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - Lady Cop - 04-29-2012

WELCOME TOLEDO GANGSTAS!

[Image: postie-media124.jpeg]

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - Duchess - 04-29-2012

That makes me want to go take my picture in the mirror wearing my hoodie & shades while making a gangster sign with my free hand.