Mock
octo-sow going on welfare? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: octo-sow going on welfare? (/thread-4227.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

octo-sow going on welfare? - Lady Cop - 09-17-2010

sonofabitch! well hello taxpayers! this dumb breeding sow blew all her money and is going to go on welfare! you just KNEW this was coming!

Choices have consequences.

That's what Nadya "Octomom" Suleman is finding out -- the hard way.

After gaining notoriety for going full-term with eight children, to add to the six children she already had, the unmarried Suleman is now almost completely broke, and ready to go on welfare, RadarOnline.com reports.

"She's going on welfare and it's going to be very soon," an insider told the web site. "There's just no choice. She's running out of money and those kids need to eat."

The money Octomom made selling access to her life is almost all gone, and reality TV and book deals have not panned out, the web site says.

Behind on house payments and without any real source of income, sources tell Radaronline.com that Suleman's only choice is to go on the dole.

"She needs the money. She has no choice at this point," the source said. "And she's been on public assistance before."

Suleman, 35, lives in a house that her father bought her, but she has fallen behind on payments, the site reports.

RE: octo-sow going on welfare! - Duchess - 09-17-2010

Fourteen kids! Jesus Christ. Russian

RE: octo-sow going on welfare! - Carsman - 09-17-2010

She's only "35", lets hope she doesn't breed some more!

RE: octo-sow going on welfare! - Luke Warmwater - 09-18-2010

maybe she could make some money under the table allowing spelunker workshops...Twat

RE: octo-sow going on welfare! - Duchess - 09-18-2010

Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to breed. I find myself saying that almost everyday now.

RE: octo-sow going on welfare! - pyropappy - 09-18-2010

What about the jackass that put those embry's in there? Lets not forget him.

RE: octo-sow going on welfare! - Maggot - 09-18-2010

If her father bought the house how can she be behind in payments?

RE: octo-sow going on welfare! - Lady Cop - 09-18-2010

i think he only put the downstroke on it in anticipation of her having big bucks.

i believe the doctor who implanted the embryos is being investigated/sued/losing medical privileges. not 100% sure which sanction.

RE: octo-sow going on welfare! - Maggot - 09-18-2010

She does have puffy lips though, thats the first thing I noticed about her. The second thing was her nipples showing from the bottom of her sweater.

RE: octo-sow going on welfare! - bobbytomorow - 09-24-2010

call me sick, whatevr but for some reason i find her incredibly attractive...perhaps its something primal, like i know that she is super fertile, i dont know but i want to motorboat those...

[Image: nadya-suleman-trademark.jpg]

RE: octo-sow going on welfare! - Lady Cop - 09-24-2010

Smiley_emoticons_kotz

RE: octo-sow going on welfare! - Maggot - 09-24-2010

3,948 bottles of beer on the wall 3948 bottles of beer ya take one down and pass it around..............

RE: octo-sow going on welfare! - Carsman - 09-24-2010

(09-24-2010, 04:43 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Smiley_emoticons_kotz

That certainly puts things in perspective!!! hah

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - Lady Cop - 09-25-2010

does it get any more tacky or repulsive than this?? disgusting. grotesque.

LA HABRA, California -- "Octomom" Nadya Suleman's presumably well-broken-in nursing bra will be among the items up for bid at a planned auction-style rummage sale at her home. i may vomit

Saturday morning's auction is being hosted by radio personality David Gonzalez who goes by the name "Tattoo." Suleman, a single mother, famously gave birth to octuplets in 2009 and has 14 children.

Gonzalez tells the Orange County Register that a bikini Suleman wore on the cover of tabloid magazines and other undergarments will also be available at the sale being held to support her family.

Suleman's lawyer said this month that her home faces foreclosure and that she's considering going on welfare.

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - Lady Cop - 10-18-2010

yes he should have sent her to a loony bin. and he should have known better. he shouldn't be practicing on any pigs, even her. maybe he should be ordered to pay the mortgage.

LOS ANGELES - A Beverly Hills fertility doctor who implanted 14 embryos into " Octomom" Nadya Suleman is attending a medical fitness hearing which could determine whether his medical license is suspended or revoked.

Dr. Michael Kamrava sat quietly alongside his lawyer Monday morning at a downtown hearing.

The state Board of Medical Examiners accuses Kamrava of repeated negligence during his treatment of Suleman, beginning in 1997 and culminating in the Jan. 26, 2009 birth of her octuplets.

The complaint also accuses Kamrava of improperly implanting a 48 year old woman with seven embryos.

In addition to questioning his treatment methods, the complaint also says Kamrava should have referred Suleman to a mental health professional after she repeatedly returned for fertility treatments, even after bearing six children in a short time.

The complaint also alleges that Kamrava implanted Suleman with a number of embryos "far in excess of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine recommendation and beyond the reasonable judgment of any treating physician."

The society expelled Kamrava in September, citing a pattern of behavior detrimental to the industry. However, his medical license was unaffected, allowing him to continue treating patients.

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - QueenBee - 10-18-2010

I think anyone going for IVF needs a Psych eval...to make sure they are fit, but also a financial eval to assure they can afford to care for any children in a reasonable manor without having to resort to welfare. why should WE have to pay because she wanted a litter of kids??

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - Lady Cop - 10-18-2010

well, she DOES live in a manor hah (sorry, couldn't resist Smiley_emoticons_bussi ) not for much longer. Smiley_emoticons_fies

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - Duchess - 10-18-2010

I'm so fuckin' sick of paying for all the bitches like her. I really am. I do things in my community to help those that aren't as blessed as I am, I do it for the animals too, I'm not without compassion but, when people bring children into this world knowing they have no way to be financially responsible for them, it pisses me off. The irony of that is, people who could afford to give their children opportunities, can't have them, while people like her breed like bunnies.

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - ramseycat - 10-18-2010

(10-18-2010, 02:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm so fuckin' sick of paying for all the bitches like her. I really am. I do things in my community to help those that aren't as blessed as I am, I do it for the animals too, I'm not without compassion but, when people bring children into this world knowing they have no way to be financially responsible for them, it pisses me off. The irony of that is, people who could afford to give their children opportunities, can't have them, while people like her breed like bunnies.

Word.

RE: octo-sow going on welfare? - aussiefriend - 10-18-2010

If she lived in Oz she would get assistance from our govt. We look after ALL parents in this country.

You guys are just targeting her beccause she is a single mother. Single mothers have the lowest social status in our society. Lower than a gay man or a single woman.

She loves her children, she takes good care of them. If she had a man, no one would question anything she was doing. But she is a woman on her own and society is just hammering her. Its awful to see. If I had lots of money, I would give her some assistance so people would back off and let her get on with her life.

I saw her on the View. She was very nervous and those biatches laughed at her and looked down their noses at her, then Danielle Steel came out as the next guest and they were falling over each other kissing her ass. vulgar.

I think sometimes in USA money talks. If you are poor then you suck. Thats not necessarily right, Octomom has a right to access welfare if she wants. anyone complaining about paying for her, is deluded because their taxes probably dont even cover the cost for toilet paper use in the senate for a day.

keep it real
peace out