Mock
4th of July---'n shit - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: 4th of July---'n shit (/thread-502.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- QueenBee - 07-02-2009

So here is the thing...hope all you mockers have a cool weekend. Enjoy some fireworks, and hot dogs and shit.

Remember the guys fighting to keep us free.whether we agree with them being there or not.

And last but not least...enjoy a few beers or whatever your drink of choice is..but don't be an asswipe and think you are able to drive if you have been drinkin all damn day. Because YOU AREN'T. You are not a pussy if you get someone else to drive your drunken ass home.

- OnBendedKnee - 07-02-2009

Does England have a forth of July?

- Duchess - 07-02-2009

OnBendedKnee Wrote:Does England have a forth of July?

I'm pretty sure that everywhere there is a calendar year there is a fourth of July.::gigg::

::gahh::

- OnBendedKnee - 07-02-2009

Winner!

- Middle Finger - 07-02-2009

I will be drinking a lot of Sam Adams stuff.

Clancy will likely be watching me, as he drinks wine coolers.

- Duchess - 07-03-2009

And I'll be smokin' weed & floating around the pool.

- ramseycat - 07-03-2009

Duchess Wrote:And I'll be smokin' weed & floating around the pool.
At the Commons in our town there is a fair with games, food, and music. Then fireworks at night. It's a lot of fun. If it doesn't rain. Then I am going to Duchess's to hang in the pool and smoke. ::bigg::

- Duchess - 07-03-2009

There's a reason I say, "adults only" on my party invitations. ::sly::

- Middle Finger - 07-03-2009

ramseycat Wrote:
At the Commons in our town there is a fair with games, food, and music. Then fireworks at night. It's a lot of fun. If it doesn't rain. Then I am going to Duchess's to hang in the pool and smoke. ::bigg::

That leaves 2 brain cells for vital functions. Please stay seated and have a strap-on chin drool cup ready just in case.

- The Antagonist - 07-03-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:

That leaves 2 brain cells for vital functions. Please stay seated and have a strap-on chin drool cup ready just in case.
Don't the helmets have chin drool cups built in?

- LKTraz - 07-03-2009

Beer, burgers and hot dogs all laid in for the weekend.

Then......we have a house boat rented and we're gonna spend some time drowning worms and killing off: Yuengling Premium, Yuengling Lager, Sam Adams Boston Lager, Capt. Morgan's and Seagram's 7 plus some steaks, more dogs and burgers, BBQ ribs, chicken and smoked pork.

Good times indeed!

- Maggot - 07-03-2009

LKTraz Wrote:Beer, burgers and hot dogs all laid in for the weekend.

Then......we have a house boat rented and we're gonna spend some time drowning worms and killing off: Yuengling Premium, Yuengling Lager, Sam Adams Boston Lager, Capt. Morgan's and Seagram's 7 plus some steaks, more dogs and burgers, BBQ ribs, chicken and smoked pork.

Good times indeed!
A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work any day!::thumbs::

See you home chunks later ... gotta go work on my olive oil tan.

- LKTraz - 07-03-2009

Maggot Wrote:
LKTraz Wrote:Beer, burgers and hot dogs all laid in for the weekend.

Good times indeed!
A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work any day!::thumbs::
AMEN!

- The Antagonist - 07-03-2009

I'll be lying around poolside working on my tan too.

The dogs hate the fireworks, which start on Memorial Day weekend here and go all the way to Halloween. So we need to babysit them.

We can hear them all the way from the boardwalk.

We might go to the racetrack if I feel well enough to sit or stand all day there.

- ramseycat - 07-03-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:

Aw come on Frank. You must have more than two brain cells left. But then again you do admit to smoking a lot of weed. I can't wait until your kids are old enough to get into your stash. Or you have to have the drugs are bad talk with them and do it with a straight face.

ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:

Aw come on Frank. You must have more than two brain cells left. But then again you do admit to smoking a lot of weed. I can't wait until your kids are old enough to get into your stash. Or you have to have the drugs are bad talk with them and do it with a straight face.

They've already learned about drugs, and more importantly, how to build good relationships by living in a house full of love, understanding, mutual respect, and consistency with two parents. Unlike your mess, which is practically guaranteed to fuck them up.

Ramsey child: Mom, where's Dad?
Ramsey: You mean the guy we call Dad now, the one inside with the hot cocoa?
Ramsey child: No, our real Dad. I don't remember a loving household.
Ramsey: Oh, that ... yeah, well, don't worry about it. Just don't smoke pot after your beer.

- QueenBee - 07-04-2009

[Image: 0209.gif]

- Maggot - 07-04-2009

Hey Queeny bu-bu-bee look and see what's on Disney.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

- BROTHER - 07-04-2009

I'm getting ready to go see that new Johnny Depp,Christian Balemovie (about Dillinger).Smiley_emoticons_smile