Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official Save Sally Thread
Is there a reason to spare Sally? A reason to keep her?

If you want to voice a reason, here is a good place to do it.
86 112
nope. go back to bed. don't you have stupid Christmas toys to put in your yard? or is that dumbass turkey still there? ::tong2:::kiss::

I have to take out the blow up Santa and Snowman, but haven't cause it was wind storming and raining for days.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Is there a reason to spare Sally? A reason to keep her?

None whatsoever.

And you have no idea how tempting it was for me to lock or delete this waste of time and bandwidth thread.
Okay, devil's advocate here.

Sally is certainly more intelligent and coherent than Newbie, and no one's ever suggested he leave.

And you all apparently enjoy tormenting her, so there's that in her favor.

And...er... Z has the hots for her.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Sally is certainly more intelligent and coherent than Newbie, and no one's ever suggested he leave.

Newbie may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he has a heart of gold. The bimbo in question is a total waste of anyone's time, has shown nothing of value, cannot conjure up anything better than "oh fuck you", she claims to know about shit when it is blindingly obvious she knows less than nothing on the topic. And frankly, I think Newbie is smarter than her. But then again, so is a grapefruit.

Having her here is like asking Stevie Wonder to be your designated driver.
Sinister Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Sally is certainly more intelligent and coherent than Newbie, and no one's ever suggested he leave.
Newbie may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he has a heart of gold. The bimbo in question is a total waste of anyone's time, has shown nothing of value, cannot conjure up anything better than "oh fuck you", she claims to know about shit when it is blindingly obvious she knows less than nothing on the topic. And frankly, I think Newbie is smarter than her. But then again, so is a grapefruit.

Coffee whore. ::bigg::
Say what you want about Newbie, but at least he was smart enough not to start a vote me gone thread. What the fuck did she think she was gunna hear?
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

Think what you like, but I don't determine a person's heart based on "things". Material objects don't give a person heart.

It's always entertaining to watch a sinister bitch that "hates people" lecture others about "heart."
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:It's always entertaining to watch a sinister bitch that "hates people" lecture others about "heart."
How the fuck is how I determine heart ina person "lecturing"?? You wouldn't know heart if it came wrapped in a 3 foot-tall mute blonde with 40DD's and the top of her head was flat. ::finger::
Sinister Wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Stevie Wonder as your DD?? ahahahahahahhaaaaa fuck, that if funny. ::lmao::::rolllaugh::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Sinister Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

Think what you like, but I don't determine a person's heart based on "things". Material objects don't give a person heart.
That automatic coffee maker didn't hurt though, did it.
ramseycat Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Stevie Wonder as your DD?? ahahahahahahhaaaaa fuck, that if funny. ::lmao::::rolllaugh::
Jesus Christ.

Where's a brown nose smiley when you need it?

oh shut up. it was funny.

this whole get rid of Sally stuff on the other hand is just dumb. If ya'll want her gone, just delete her. Poof. All this other crap is just childish.
Found one that might work:
[Image: 3_7_9v.gif]
ramseycat Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

that if funny. ::lmao::::rolllaugh::

::death::

Keep it up retard and you will be following sally out the fucking door.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Middle Finger Wrote:Is there a reason to spare Sally? A reason to keep her?

::blink::

::wait::

::think::

::tdown::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Sinister Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

That automatic coffee maker didn't hurt though, did it.
I don't really have to repeat what I've already said, do I?
Fuck off Poophole. I don't see any get rid of Ramsey threads. And if there was, you can bet your sweet ass I wouldn't be around to see them because I would never beg to stay anywhere. So bite me Poopfuck.