Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
C'mere Sterling
(01-08-2012, 10:51 PM)Cracker Wrote: Nah. Besides an occasional eyeroll, you don't have much of an effect on anyone here. Justed wanted you to know you make an ass out of yourself when you preach morality to us.

In future, please try post one thing, anything, that we don't already know. You may have to do some research, but it will up your street cred.

And trim your quotes. If you can.

Hot damn! I think I found a drunk Cracker post! I'm quoting this for posterity.
Commando Cunt Queen
Why? Spelling is decent, form is okay.

Am I getting the alz? Is this how it starts? People think you are drunk when you aren't?

I knew I was on the back side of 30, but I thought I had a few more years...

(Who else remembers John Conlee?)

(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(01-08-2012, 10:51 PM)Cracker Wrote: . You may have to do some research, but it will up your street cred.
...you don't have much of an effect on anyone here...

Thanks Ms. Fox News. You might want to start quoting some references to some of the antiquated hog wash you spew... my colleague and close friend in the office next to mine, an Epidemiologist, would just howl at some of the rediculous stats you spew.

for someone you say doesn't have much of an effect on anyone here, you sure respond to a lot of my posts...

Calling me a cow? How old are you again? Come on you can do better than that...
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(01-09-2012, 02:37 AM)Cracker Wrote: Why? Spelling is decent, form is okay.

I think you left out a "to" but it seemed like a bigger deal at the time. Then again, I was pretty buzzed.

hah
Commando Cunt Queen
Ridiculous is spelled with an I not an E. Just sayin.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-09-2012, 01:06 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Ridiculous is spelled with an I not an E. Just sayin.

Great Caesar's Ghost, I believe you are right! Very well done, Ramsey.

(01-09-2012, 07:02 AM)pspence Wrote:
(01-08-2012, 10:51 PM)Cracker Wrote: . You may have to do some research, but it will up your street cred.

Thanks Ms. Fox News. You might want to start quoting some references to some of the antiquated hog wash you spew... my colleague and close friend in the office next to mine, an Epidemiologist, would just howl at some of the rediculous stats you spew.

for someone you say doesn't have much of an effect on anyone here, you sure respond to a lot of my posts...

I am younger than you are by over ten years. And smarter than you are. And much more attractive and interesting.

I don't watch TV news. I don't even have cable. Weak.

Do you have any more questions?

Everybody else pretty much ignores you. I usually do, too, unless I am trying to help you not be such a cow.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(01-09-2012, 05:26 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(01-09-2012, 07:02 AM)pspence Wrote:

I am younger than you are by over ten years. And smarter than you are. And much more attractive and interesting.

I don't watch TV news. I don't even have cable. Weak.

Do you have any more questions?

Don't forget the adams apple hah

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-09-2012, 05:28 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Don't forget the adams apple hah

I bet yours is as big as a fist, flaco.
(01-09-2012, 05:41 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(01-09-2012, 05:28 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Don't forget the adams apple hah

I bet yours is as big as a fist, flaco.

You girly men are always so sensitive.hah

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-09-2012, 05:43 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You girly men

That is an accurate description of me. No harm, no foul.

God I don't want to go to the damn store. I hate going to the damn store.

When I retire, I will only leave the house for vacations and nothing else.
(01-09-2012, 05:41 PM)Cracker Wrote: I bet yours is as big as a fist, flaco.

There's something going on because he's absolutely obsessed with them, enough so that he asks anonymous strangers for a photograph of theirs.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-09-2012, 05:50 PM)Duchess Wrote:

There's something going on because he's absolutely obsessed with them, enough so that he asks anonymous strangers for a photograph of theirs.

I think it is tranny Craigslist code. Dick is fishing.
(01-09-2012, 05:48 PM)Cracker Wrote: God I don't want to go to the damn store. I hate going to the damn store.

If you would make me something to eat I'd go to the store for you while you were fixing it for me. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

(01-09-2012, 05:50 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-09-2012, 05:41 PM)Cracker Wrote: I bet yours is as big as a fist, flaco.

those phony bastards who come in here playing like they are women poor MS don't know if he should blow them or rub their tits or both.

It's a community service for me to ask.

John Adams

(01-09-2012, 05:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:

If you would make me something to eat I'd go to the store for you while you were fixing it for me. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

And FAHQ would clean up after.

Have any plans for your Golden Girls years, Blanche?

Old age doesn't look so bad when I see it through those fantastic women.
Yep. I can't wait.

Can we have a lanai?

I am Sofia. Is FAHQ tall or does LC have to be Dorothy?
(01-09-2012, 06:15 PM)Cracker Wrote: Can we have a lanai?

Absolutely!

(01-09-2012, 05:53 PM)IMaDick Wrote: those phony bastards who come in here playing like they are women poor MS don't know if he should blow them or rub their tits or both.

This issue is actually quite worrisome for me.

I was picturing Sterling as this lean, albeit OLD, California surfer chick (aka Tiki), and it turns out he/she's packing???

WTF?