Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
C'mere Sterling
(01-09-2012, 08:22 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(01-09-2012, 08:17 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Then scroll on by her posts. Hey, here's a thought, stop responding to her, dipshit. I scroll by crap I don't care about every friggin' day.

Stop being such a bitchboi. Bitch, bitch, bitch, Dick's on the rag AGAIN.

I'm the only one who is going to tell her the truth about herself, everyone else will just listen to her lunatic shit and laugh behind her back.

She's a whack job, and you're a whack job enabler.

Hey fucknuts...I've bitch-slapped this crazy woman from here to Australia 4 or 5 times now. It's just like you to take all the credit.

(01-09-2012, 08:22 PM)IMaDick Wrote: laugh behind her back.

Why would anyone laugh behind her back when it's so easily done out in the open? I don't see anyone holding back. What are you, an old bitch gossip monger too? Psst, psst, psst, did you hear? Hahaha. Is that what you do, Paco?

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-09-2012, 06:15 PM)Cracker Wrote: Yep. I can't wait.

Can we have a lanai?

I am Sofia. Is FAHQ tall or does LC have to be Dorothy?

I'm only 5'6"... Gawddamn it, I forgot the name of Betty Whites character, I want to be her.
And yes, if you want to make us a gourmet meal, I will clean up the whole mess.

(01-09-2012, 08:28 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(01-09-2012, 08:22 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(01-09-2012, 08:17 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Then scroll on by her posts. Hey, here's a thought, stop responding to her, dipshit. I scroll by crap I don't care about every friggin' day.

Stop being such a bitchboi. Bitch, bitch, bitch, Dick's on the rag AGAIN.

I'm the only one who is going to tell her the truth about herself, everyone else will just listen to her lunatic shit and laugh behind her back.

She's a whack job, and you're a whack job enabler.

Hey fucknuts...I've bitch-slapped this crazy woman from here to Australia 4 or 5 times now. It's just like you to take all the credit.

I'm a Legend and she is a mental case, you have been less than affective in ridding our Mock world of her slobbering,sickening, meaningless,rattling,incohertent,juvenile,self rightous,indignant,whining bullshit.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-09-2012, 08:35 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I forgot the name of Betty Whites character, I want to be her.

Dazed & Confused. hah

Her not you.

(01-09-2012, 08:33 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-09-2012, 08:22 PM)IMaDick Wrote: laugh behind her back.

Why would anyone laugh behind her back when it's so easily done out in the open? I don't see anyone holding back. What are you, an old bitch gossip monger too? Psst, psst, psst, did you hear? Hahaha. Is that what you do, Paco?

Ya, I'm not very vocal and seldom say anything offensive out in the open.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I'm a Legend and she is a mental case, you have been less than affective in ridding our Mock world of her slobbering,sickening, meaningless,rattling,incohertent,juvenile,self rightous,indignant,whining bullshit.

I'll have to agree with all of the above, except you haven't gotten rid of her either...what's your excuse?
Ya know..........It IS a full moon tonight! I think in OZ its a "new moon" . Extra points for todays conjunction.

Beeeeeeeeeeeep......times up!

January 13, 2012

07:07:30

Venus

1°10' south of

Neptune

36.4° East

January 13, 2012

08:46:52

Mercury

4°34' south of

Pluto

15.1° West

*** warning ***

******THIS DOES not HAPPEN ON THE SAME DAY VERY OFTEN!******

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I'll have to agree with all of the above, except you haven't gotten rid of her either...what's your excuse?

I'll bow down to the 'legend' when she's gone for good. I might even kiss your old wrinkled ass, but don't count on it. Not sure if there is any drug in the world that would make me go that far.
(01-09-2012, 08:41 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I'm a Legend and she is a mental case, you have been less than affective in ridding our Mock world of her slobbering,sickening, meaningless,rattling,incohertent,juvenile,self rightous,indignant,whining bullshit.

I haven't tried until now.

I gave her a pass because she amused Duchess and gave her something to laugh at, I just wanted Duchess to be happy, now I don't give a fuck.

John Adams

(01-09-2012, 08:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-09-2012, 08:35 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I forgot the name of Betty Whites character, I want to be her.

Dazed & Confused. hah

Her not you.

Well, ironically...that was my name on 24, or did you already know that?
Dazdncnfzd...that's me.

Is Dick jealous of Frank's VIP title and invented his own? He's apparently going to repeat it ad nauseam, hoping we'll all eventually believe it. Which might work if he started proclaiming himself Master Asshole of the Universe. Yeah, that one would work.

Dick's drunk.
(01-09-2012, 08:47 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Dick's drunk.

Dicks not drunk, Dick hasn't drank since new years.

Dicks a Legend that is for sure and no saggy titted bitch can change it.
John Adams

(01-09-2012, 08:45 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I gave her a pass because she amused Duchess and gave her something to laugh at, I just wanted Duchess to be happy, now I don't give a fuck.

Don't you consider my happiness, Paco, it's none of your biz. 86

I like Aussie, unlike you she makes me laugh. If she lets any of you bitches get to her I'm going to be so disappointed in her.

Rose....That's it...I want to be Rose.
(01-09-2012, 08:52 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-09-2012, 08:45 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I gave her a pass because she amused Duchess and gave her something to laugh at, I just wanted Duchess to be happy, now I don't give a fuck.

Don't you consider my happiness, Paco, it's none of your biz. 86

I like Aussie, unlike you she makes me laugh. If she lets any of you bitches get to her I'm going to be so disappointed in her.

Do you know how conflicted this post is Duchess?

If it makes you happy for her to stay and she makes you laugh and I don't fuck with her endlessly till she hauls ass then that would show I gave a fuck about your happiness, if I continue to mercilessly fuck with her until she hauls ass would fall within your wishes for me to not give a fuck about your happiness.

make up your mind you whacked out mutha.

John Adams

(01-09-2012, 08:49 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Dicks a Legend that is for sure

You're a fuckin' retard. You run around every day proclaiming, I'm a legend! I'm a legend! We laugh about you behind your back. heh heh

There was one day when I was feeling kind of weepy and maudlin and I toyed with sending Aussie a "chin up--it'll be okay" type of PM.

Then I actually started my period and forgot all about the bitch.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-09-2012, 08:52 PM)Duchess Wrote: I like Aussie, unlike you she makes me laugh. If she lets any of you bitches get to her I'm going to be so disappointed in her.

(01-09-2012, 08:55 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-09-2012, 08:49 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Dicks a Legend that is for sure

We laugh about you behind your back. heh heh

You're still confused.

either I make you laugh or I don't.

make up your mind you whacked out mutha.

John Adams