Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
C'mere Sterling
Duchess is doing her best to side track this shit, her game is weak though.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-09-2012, 08:43 PM)Maggot Wrote: January 13, 2012

08:46:52

Mercury

4°34' south of

Pluto

15.1° West

******THIS DOES not HAPPEN ON THE SAME DAY VERY OFTEN!******

Thanks, Nostradamus.

(01-09-2012, 08:54 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Rose....That's it...I want to be Rose.

Yes, honey, you are Rose. Already. hahaha

Honest Opinion: If you bring up someone's kid in a Mock conversation, you should be prepared for whatever comes next. Same with pets. Sometimes spouses, but usually not because if people liked their spouses better they wouldn't be on the Internet so much. Unless their spouse is reading or knitting or doing man stuff in the garage. But kids, for sure.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Yes, honey, you are Rose. Already. hahaha

I'll take that as a compliment. Rose rocks, and so does Betty

People leave themselves wide open. I will NEVER let MS live down the fact that he cried watching It's A Wonderful Life, never ever...

Nevah!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-09-2012, 09:19 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Rose rocks, and so does Betty

I think all of those women were very cool. They were so funny & they had a great wit. They are from when television was good & the writing was smart.

Sometimes I cry watching the Golden Girls. Sometimes I even cry watching Chopped because I'm very emotional.
(01-09-2012, 09:31 PM)sally Wrote: Sometimes I cry watching the Golden Girls. Sometimes I even cry watching Chopped because I'm very emotional.

Sometimes I don't know how to respond to you.

I was going to elaborate a little more than just that until I read your post again & realized there is no way in hell you weep over Chopped...

...unless, is that one of those shows like home make over or whatever the hell it is, where they give a deserving family a whole new house, only this is a vehicle?

Chopped definitely has an agony of defeat kind of vibe because the nice people with families get chopped and the assholes win. I can see her there, rooting for the underdog, being disappointed when they undercook the chicken.

I make that Dead Guy's wing sauce about once a week. Just thought I'd throw that in there. Mock has changed my life. haha
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

It's a cooking show? Bwahahaha! I thought it was about cars.
(01-09-2012, 09:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Which pretty much sums up your entire life.

especially your life here at Mock, confusion seems to be your natural state.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-09-2012, 09:51 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Which pretty much sums up your entire life.

Nah, I wouldn't be where I am in life if I didn't have my shit together, Paco.

(01-09-2012, 09:55 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-09-2012, 09:51 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Which pretty much sums up your entire life.

Nah, I wouldn't be where I am in life if I didn't have my shit together, Paco.

Just imagine where you would be if you weren't confused 90% of the time.

John Adams

(01-09-2012, 09:51 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Really Dick? She thought a show called "Chopped" was about cars and you say that sums up her life?

That proves my point, you are a complete and total idiot.
(01-09-2012, 10:29 PM)Smegma Wrote:

Really Dick? She thought a show called "Chopped" was about cars and you say that sums up her life?

You have no points and if you do they point at your feet.

John Adams

(01-09-2012, 10:30 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You have no points and if you do they point at your feet.

hahhahhah
(01-09-2012, 10:30 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(01-09-2012, 10:29 PM)Smegma Wrote:

You have no points and if you do they point at your feet.

So which is it, genius? Talk about being confused, you can't even come out with a coherent insult.
(01-09-2012, 10:51 PM)Smegma Wrote: So which is it, genius? Talk about being confused, you can't even come out with a coherent insult.

He means your tits.
(01-09-2012, 08:12 PM)IMaDick Wrote: my experiance says I don't give a fuck about any of it and I don't want to hear any of it, and my opinion is that I don't give a fuck!

why you shouldn't drink and post.
(01-09-2012, 11:00 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(01-09-2012, 08:12 PM)IMaDick Wrote: my experiance says I don't give a fuck about any of it and I don't want to hear any of it, and my opinion is that I don't give a fuck!

why you shouldn't drink and post.

fuck off!

John Adams

(01-09-2012, 08:25 PM)sally Wrote: No, it's not ok Aussie, in fact it's very weird. It speaks volumes of not only you, but also the drama douchebags who are sending the PM supports. PMs of support are like BMs of corn, they're useless and sickening and whoever is sending them should man up.

People sending me PM's speaks volumes of me? That is a stupid statement. People don't want to man up as you say because they are not wanting to endure the tirade of abuse. They think you are the douchebag. bye now.