Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beauty and Fashion Tips for the Ladies of Mock
eyelash jobs??

you gotta be shittng me.

She shits you not LC...they actually look pretty good, and reduces the need to use mascara.

They look fantastic but I don't have them all the time because having to make time for maintenance is a pain in the ass.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yeah they are a pain to maintain, but they do add that extra feminine touch.
(06-25-2012, 09:40 PM)Jimbone Wrote: This is all you need ladies:

[Image: paperbag_head.jpg]

Ha!...Jimbone fug sugly women
(06-26-2012, 04:31 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: eyelash jobs??

you gotta be shittng me.

Almost as silly as tattooing makeup permanently on the face.
(06-26-2012, 07:44 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-26-2012, 04:31 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: eyelash jobs??

you gotta be shittng me.

Almost as silly as tattooing makeup permanently on the face.

The best is women who do permanent lip liner.

I confess I've toyed with having my eyebrows filled in. They're a little sparse but I'm too scared they'll fuck it up.

What's so different about eyelashes vs. fake nails vs. hair dye?

Again, you men need to get out of this thread!
(06-26-2012, 08:12 PM)username Wrote: I'm too scared

Good because there is no coming back from a fuck up like THAT! It's not even something you could really hide.
(06-26-2012, 08:12 PM)username Wrote: Again, you men need to get out of this thread!

Or maybe we need to post more in here to make you realize you don't need alot of makeup and fancy/radical cosmetic surgeries to be beautiful.

(at least to me)
Don't make me go get my Realdoll link.
(06-26-2012, 09:01 AM)LeVamp Wrote: Ha!...Jimbone fug sugly women

My point really was that most men wouldn't even notice there is a bag in that picture.

Wet your hair BEFORE you get in the pool so that it doesn't soak up the chlorinated water.
(06-29-2012, 09:39 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Wet your hair BEFORE you get in the pool so that it doesn't soak up the chlorinated water.

i always did that, in salt water too. but i put conditioner on as well.
as you say, your hair doesn't soak up the chlorine or salt (which really dries it out).

[Image: swim.gif]

Nothing like sun and chlorine bleached highlights to turn a man on.

it says active in a prone position.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

YOU DAMN SNOOPY MEN STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD! Taser

Heh Heh
(06-29-2012, 12:37 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: YOU DAMN SNOOPY MEN STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD! Taser

No.

I'm part girl(mentally, not physically), so I'm going to keep checking/posting in this thread in the vain hope for some GOOD beauty/makeup tips.Blowing-kisses
(06-29-2012, 09:42 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-29-2012, 12:37 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: YOU DAMN SNOOPY MEN STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD! Taser

No.

I'm part girl(mentally, not physically), so I'm going to keep checking/posting in this thread in the vain hope for some GOOD beauty/makeup tips.Blowing-kisses

No offense Clang, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Benny Hill makes a prettier woman than you.
(06-29-2012, 10:28 PM)sally Wrote:

No.

No offense Clang, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Benny Hill makes a prettier woman than you.

????

You've never actually seen me in drag.

No.

i like your new avatart Clang, so we can make an exception in your case.

[Image: avatar_1682.gif?dateline=1341029736]

and actually, some queens could probably be a good source of tips for the ladies. not mentioning any names of course.
in Key West i was a real fag hag, the "boys" liked to dress me up! it was fun at Fantasy Fest! i know you're straight, but you'd have fun there Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

http://www.fantasyfest.com/photo-gallery/