Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MY BABY'S BIRTHDAY
It was a lie, saying you are a wildebeast is obviously not true and done purely for comical effect.

Making posts saying you wish you could lose weight and asking members for tips on how to get your arse into trim and trawling for sympathy is not done obviously for comic effect.

When she posted her photo everyone was like “well that can't be you,you told all of us you had a fat ass!”

It was a pointless lie plain and simple.

Plus when asked if she was an actual dentist she said yes and continued to claim to be a dentist for quite a while.

Another pointless lie.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-30-2013, 04:19 PM)Donovan Wrote: That's not really a lie, that's female neurosis. I never met a single woman who didn't think her ass was HUGE, even if she looked like a twelve year old boy.

I had a good "ass day" today. I even admired it in the mirror when I was putting tanning lotion on. Tomorrow I could want to drape it in a muumuu to hide it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-30-2013, 04:19 PM)Donovan Wrote: That's not really a lie, that's female neurosis. I never met a single woman who didn't think her ass was HUGE, even if she looked like a twelve year old boy. There's a reason they don't call it Manorexia, women invented that shit. No guy ever thinks he's more than ten situps away from being back in fighting shape.

I DO recall someone arguing her under the table about her alleged sexual and drinking exploits given that she married right outta high school...oh wait that was me, not you. She even gave me an honorary spot on her avatar for something like a year which is essentially Mock/Troll Nobel prize.

But since I had some free time between baseball innings I went and looked up some examples of Cynical Ninja's handiwork:

Wow.

Comparing me to the genius of Monty Python?

High praise indeed.

Many thanks.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Us girls have a love hate relationship with our asses. The love could come from a great pair of jeans.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(05-30-2013, 04:26 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I had a good "ass day" today. I even admired it in the mirror when I was putting tanning lotion on. Tomorrow I could want to drape it in a muumuu to hide it.

Pics.

PM is fine.

Thank you.
(05-30-2013, 04:28 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Wow.

Comparing me to the genius of Monty Python?

High praise indeed.

Many thanks.

You're the British guy under the cow.
(05-30-2013, 04:24 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Making posts saying you wish you could lose weight and asking members for tips on how to get your arse into trim and trawling for sympathy is not done obviously for comic effect.

I did no such thing you fucking liar. I don't have time for your shit right now, I have to go pick up Chinese food. But you are the biggest liar here. What ever came from you calling your good friend who happened to be the Chief of police on Ant to have her arrested. Oh yeah, nothing. That's because you lied about it. Same thing when you said Frank sent you PM's of his privates.
I totally forgot about his fight with Ant. He lied do much he couldn't even keep them straight. Lol
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Well, I went back and looked at some old posts to try to stir the shit but I couldn't find anything interesting. :(
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-30-2013, 03:59 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Sal would constantly go on about her arse and how massive and huge and fat it was

I happen to be in a pickle right now as we speak, I just ate enough crab Rangoon to feed an obese kid in England. I've run out of toilet paper and can't seem to lift myself off the commode, does anyone have any pointers?
(05-30-2013, 07:23 PM)sally Wrote:
(05-30-2013, 03:59 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Sal would constantly go on about her arse and how massive and huge and fat it was

I happen to be in a pickle right now as we speak, I just ate enough crab Rangoon to feed an obese kid in England. I've run out of toilet paper and can't seem to lift myself off the commode, does anyone have any pointers?

Sally needs your help here, Clang!!!
Commando Cunt Queen
Apparently Clang is too busy pretending to be Madonna, if it was up to him they'd find me here fucking dead.
(05-30-2013, 09:15 PM)sally Wrote: Apparently Clang is too busy pretending to be Madonna, if it was up to him they'd find me here fucking dead.

Yeah imagine if I did try and help. You'd have me arrested for being a toilet paper carrying crossdressing pervert peeping tom weirdo. You're probably more relieved that I don't actually know where you live. And why should I help anyway? You probably didn't save me any crab rangoons(my favorite Chinese food), PIGGY.

Fine I'll help anyway. Any face cloths/bath towels you don't mind throwing away?Or use your shower like a bidet and wash that fat ass.

(sorry I wasn't here. I'll never eat dinner/watch TV again before coming back online)
(05-30-2013, 07:28 PM)username Wrote:
(05-30-2013, 07:23 PM)sally Wrote:

Sally needs your help here, Clang!!!

Ok. What's Mr. Sally's phone number and has he fantasized about kinky bathroom/toilet sex?
I LOVE crab Rangoon! And spring rolls with ginger sauce.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Sally? Where are you? Are you still stuck on the toilet? Need an update. Seriously worried.
(05-30-2013, 05:06 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Pics.

PM is fine.

Thank you.

Anything for you, Mr. Bone. Awink
(05-31-2013, 02:12 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Sally? Where are you? Are you still stuck on the toilet? Need an update. Seriously worried.

You left her sitting there for hours! What the fuck is wrong with you. We'll be lucky if we ever see her again, you boob.
(05-31-2013, 07:55 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Anything for you, Mr. Bone. Awink

Yet my PM box sits empty.

Tears of infinite sadness stream down my cheeks.

Your cheeks can change that.

Donate now, won't you?
I'm still here, I just can't get my big arse off the toilet and no one is home to help me. I was thinking about pm'ing Duchess to call 911, but I brought my super sized bucket-like container of diet pepsi and the rest of the crab rangoons in here with me so I'm probably good till Monday.