Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Sup fuckers?
My son is a complete powderpuff when my g-daughters are with him. The two year old has learned the power of manipulation to perfection. Her new game is when he puts her to bed. He'll get half way out of the room and she'll say real softly...daddy??? "What, sweety"..."I missss youuu", and back he goes. Haha...I love it!!
(11-08-2013, 06:10 PM)crash Wrote: A smart woman once told me, Mags, that they always come back. She was right. I had dinner with all three of mine last night (the two girls came home for the weekend) and it made me smile that big smile like when you push them in the pram in public for the first time..

Won't be but a few years and the boy will be off to do his own thing too. I think I'm going to be a nomad then. Just roam around the planet and add a FNFA after my name.

Yeah, my older Daughter brings her two kids around sometimes and now will sit on my lap ...........but it just aint the same. hah Her kids are just 2 years younger than my youngest now. Some people think I'm nuts but they just sit around all weekend..........what the hell is THAT all about.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
2,800 views on this thread...........hmmmmmmmm.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-08-2013, 05:17 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: My guess is, the best way to keep your teenage daughter from becoming pregnant, is to stay as involved in her life as much as you possibly can.

Going to an 18 and under club with your daughter would be considered involved, right?
Commando Cunt Queen
(11-08-2013, 10:56 PM)Maggot Wrote: 2,800 views on this thread...........hmmmmmmmm.

Mock has a massive number of lurkers & gets a million hits every few months. Crazy, huh. One million!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-08-2013, 10:26 PM)Maggot Wrote: Yeah, my older Daughter brings her two kids around sometimes and now will sit on my lap ...........but it just aint the same. hah Her kids are just 2 years younger than my youngest now. Some people think I'm nuts but they just sit around all weekend..........what the hell is THAT all about.

Yeah...you're a little bit further down the road than me. That and I think I've done too good of a job talking my daughters out of having kids hah so good I might have to backflip and beg for grandkids in ten years!
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(11-08-2013, 10:56 PM)Maggot Wrote: 2,800 views on this thread...........hmmmmmmmm.

People pretend that they don't get off on Air Supply karaoke, but the view counts tell a different story.

Right now, there are oodles of lurking trolls (and probably a few reluctant Mockers) secretly hitting 'play" (again) and at least mouthing these impassioned verses:

$20 bucks says this thread reaches 3,000 hits by Monday.

P.s. I'm making carnitas and egg tacos with guacamole in a bit... Having some Sangria too. Cheers
(11-09-2013, 06:20 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

People pretend that they don't get off on Air Supply karaoke, but the view counts tell a different story.

Right now, there are oodles of lurking trolls (and probably a few reluctant Mockers) secretly hitting 'play" (again) and at least mouthing these impassioned verses:

$20 bucks says this thread reaches 3,000 hits by Monday.

P.s. I'm making carnitas and egg tacos with guacamole in a bit... Haviing some Sangria too. Cheers

I'm not hitting that link or that shit will be stuck in my head all night.

I would listen to Air Supply everyday for the rest of my life before I ever listen to Boy George. His/her music makes me cringe.
(11-09-2013, 06:46 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I'm not hitting that link or that shit will be stuck in my head all night.

Smiley_emoticons_smile That little trap doesn't work on everyone...

Almost ready to forward the phones to the answering service and start cooking. I'm gonna keep checking in here though.

Curious to see if CN tries to surf your butthole again.
(11-09-2013, 06:51 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(11-09-2013, 06:46 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I'm not hitting that link or that shit will be stuck in my head all night.

Almost ready to forward the phones to the answering service and start cooking. I'm gonna keep checking in here though.

Unfortunately, I'm one of those that gets songs stuck in my head.
I started getting one of that tulips songs stuck in my head just posting about it. Had to blast some ACDC to get rid of it.
I don't hate him because he's a faggot, I couldnt care less.

He has the most stupid songs and music I've ever heard.

They'll be no butthole serfing from CN, ever!
I had Ram Jam's Black Betty stuck in my head for months and months once. Then Spiderbait reproduced it and bam, stuck in the head again..

Lately it's been... Heeeeeeeyyyy Brother!
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Thank goodness that wasn't a link to Cher's "Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves".

It takes awhile to get that song out of your wheelhouse.
(11-09-2013, 06:51 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Curious to see if CN tries to surf your butthole again.

That depends if it is prepared to stick its mirror shatteringly hideous head above the parapet in which case I will take her out like JFK, “back and to the left” and least we won't have to worry about too much brain matter splatter. It seems to run on a half rotten cauliflour hooked up to a 9 volt battery.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Well, FAHQTOO doesn't have her head up her ass.

So, I don't see where brain matter splatter comes into play, even if you were to one day succeed in virtually hanging ten on her ass.

I don't think the butthole surfer deal is working out too well, personally, CN. More like a frustrated skateboarder trying to make the wheels roll on the grassy knoll.
(11-09-2013, 09:40 PM)crash Wrote: I had Ram Jam's Black Betty stuck in my head for months and months once. Then Spiderbait reproduced it and bam, stuck in the head again..

Lately it's been... Heeeeeeeyyyy Brother!

Argh now I have that stupid song in my head and I don't even like it. I'm going to have to blast some Theory of a Dead Man to get it out.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(11-10-2013, 04:40 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Well, FAHQTOO doesn't have her head up her ass.

So, I don't see where brain matter splatter comes into play, even if you were to one day succeed in virtually hanging ten on her ass.

I don't think the butthole surfer deal is working out too well, personally, CN. More like a frustrated skateboarder trying to make the wheels roll on the grassy knoll.

Frustrated? Moi? Mai non.

I am merely making the point if the choice was to fuck fakepoo or be gangraped by marines I would get the first round of budweisers in myself.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(11-09-2013, 09:31 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(11-09-2013, 06:51 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

Unfortunately, I'm one of those that gets songs stuck in my head.
I started getting one of that tulips songs stuck in my head just posting about it. Had to blast some ACDC to get rid of it.
I don't hate him because he's a faggot, I couldnt care less.

He has the most stupid songs and music I've ever heard.

They'll be no butthole serfing from CN, ever!
What's all this about the butthole surfers now?
(11-11-2013, 11:25 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: What's all this about the butthole surfers now?

Well, Cynical Ninja fancies himself a butthole surfer.
http://mockforums.net/thread-10138-page-15.html post 204

He targeted foxy FAHQTOO's butthole a couple of months back, but from my vista point, he can't catch a wave and just ends up with sand being kicked in his face.

There's only one Gibby.

I happen to think FQ2 is beautiful. She's got a very pretty face, that head of gorgeous hair, love the color and she has a perfect tiny shape. What's not to like. Her snark is the icing on the cake.

As far as I can remember those 2 have never gotten along & we reap the benefit of their sniping. Smiley_emoticons_smile
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
So... It's not a reference to the band I take it?