Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Sup fuckers?
Same age I was when I did your mom.
(11-21-2013, 02:56 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Same age I was when I did your mom.
My mom's a lesbian. hah
(11-21-2013, 03:23 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
My mom's a lesbian. hah
Who likes it when trannies have sex with them apparently.
(11-21-2013, 04:11 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(11-21-2013, 03:23 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
My mom's a lesbian. hah
Who likes it when trannies have sex with them apparently.
It's great that you're so open and honest about your gender confusion, but I never really asked for your life story. I was just curious about the age at which you realized how much you enjoy swallowing filthy crank. If you want to dress up and look pretty, you go girl! Do you still volunteer as a dong washer down at the mens shelter over the holidays?

Clang likes girls. He just has that lil' cross-dressing quirk, he's not gay. I think he probably likes to wear pretty panties & fuck like a bunny.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-21-2013, 04:28 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Clang likes girls. He just has that lil' cross-dressing quirk, he's not gay. I think he probably likes to wear pretty panties & fuck like a bunny.

Has Clang moved in with you?

Because you sound like an overprotective mother.

I think Clang was handling himself quite nicely.

Just having a little fun with the resident kick toy. Blowing-kisses
(11-21-2013, 04:34 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

Mom jokes? I guess I just assumed the standard would be higher here.Hibye
(11-21-2013, 04:46 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(11-21-2013, 04:34 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

Mom jokes? I guess I just assumed the standard would be higher here.Hibye

I'd never personally seen Clang play the mom card before, so, for me, it was a refreshing change.
(11-21-2013, 04:42 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

Just having a little fun with the resident kick toy. Blowing-kisses

CN is the resident kick toy.

If you tease him though, expect a loooooong drawn out, drama filled tirade of never ending bullshit. And then he will repeat the same thing in every post...with a few words changed for good measure.
(11-21-2013, 05:12 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: CN is the resident kick toy.

F2 is the resident bully. She prefers a posse because it is difficult for her to make any sense of what she is trying to say on her own. She is also as weak as piss and in a group she can feel strong when she is trying to win an argument. What she calls a drama filled tirade is actually an intellectual debate of which she is in deficit in the extreme.
(11-21-2013, 04:34 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Because you sound like an overprotective mother.

No. BG is a new Member & I thought I was correcting a misconception...

...and I told him you are a big douchey, douche so there would be no misconception about you.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
LMFAO
(11-21-2013, 05:15 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: F2 is the resident bully.

Please do not misconstrue this as me 'sticking up' for F2 (I'm sure she'll be along to put you back in your box shortly), but the ludicrousness of your notion really needs highlighting.

Apart from where F2 calls you 'Crazy Lady' (I see this as her just stating the bleeding obvious, your quoted post more evidence), I don't see her running around freely hurling personal insults?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(11-21-2013, 05:19 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-21-2013, 04:34 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Because you sound like an overprotective mother.

...and I told him you are a big douchey, douche so there would be no misconception about you.

Again, I'm sure he was able to figure that out

BY HIMSELF!
(11-21-2013, 05:15 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: She prefers a posse because it is difficult for her to make any sense of what she is trying to say on her own.

Okay, my friend aussie.

Maybe I'm suffering from one of my insightless spells again. Smiley_emoticons_wink

I don't see FAHQTOO sidling up to others for support or holding back, no matter what anyone else thinks. Just the opposite. And, her posts make sense to me without needing to be deciphered.

So, curious. Just who the hell is in this alleged "posse"?
(11-21-2013, 05:15 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(11-21-2013, 05:12 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: CN is the resident kick toy.

F2 is the resident bully. She prefers a posse because it is difficult for her to make any sense of what she is trying to say on her own. She is also as weak as piss and in a group she can feel strong when she is trying to win an argument. What she calls a drama filled tirade is actually an intellectual debate of which she is in deficit
in the extreme.

There you go, cracking me up again.

I'm brutally honest, blunt and straight to the point for the most part.
You can't fucking handle it.

I'm the same in real life, but obviously I approach it in a different manner. In here, I don't have to play nice. I get to throw in some sarcasm, humiliation and sometimes humor. I don't have a problem telling you how stupid you are anytime you give me the opportunity.

I don't bow down the the PC bullshit and never will. All it's done is turn this country into a bunch of whinny pussies with hurt feelings over the most rediculous shit.

Fuck off, crazy lady.
Why didn't clang offer up what he was wearing? Is he going butchers today?

Red ball gag, tube socks and a mesh thong.
(11-21-2013, 04:34 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I think Clang was handling himself quite nicely.
and how! Also get out of the tree ya perv.Smiley_emoticons_smile
(11-21-2013, 11:13 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Why didn't clang offer up what he was wearing? Is he going butchers today?

Red ball gag, tube socks and a mesh thong.
close. No tube socks. Fishnet stockings.