Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2015 trivial drivel thread
(01-20-2015, 10:26 AM)Maggot Wrote: A message for Aussiecouger
When peeling an apple it is best and faster to peel it from stem to stern not around and around until you get dizzy with a knife in your hand, you could fall and knock the hot tea kettle off the stovey and burn your toes and stuff.
Your pal
Maggot

Smiley_emoticons_smile

I wonder sometimes if aussie sees apple-peeling (life, trolling, relationships) as a kind of competition performance art. The more she antagonizes other people in the orchard with a dull butter knife in attempt to get the core of it, the more a peeling the elusive victory will someday be.

She's a trip and I kinda like applesauce, so it's fun to watch or play along, rooting for her to get it and no longer becider self.
Aussie is silly, I like that about her.
(01-20-2015, 03:18 PM)sally Wrote: Aussie is silly, I like that about her.

Just an observation:

I don't think Aussie handles herself well with men face to face.

Her interactions with men here in the forum lead me to that conclusion.

I picture her at a bar, after a couple of Pinot Grigio's, and asking the first decent looking guy that comes along, "wanna have a go?"

No that there's anything wrong with that, Aussie.

Edit: let me break it down a little more. Usually when Aussie disagrees with a man here, it's because he's an idiot, or more likely, he hates women. So, for Aussie, I think men are, generally speaking, just cock to fill her pussy.
(01-20-2015, 04:47 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: So, for Aussie, I think men are, generally speaking, just cock to fill her pussy.

That's what they are for all of us.
(01-20-2015, 04:56 PM)sally Wrote:
(01-20-2015, 04:47 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: So, for Aussie, I think men are, generally speaking, just cock to fill her pussy.

That's what they are for all of us.

The two sexes really have very little in common.
115 Oh the irony.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-20-2015, 01:35 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Shit, sal. Maybe you are a bit of a nutfuck.

Also I thought it was weird that he waited to our daughter's 21st birthday to let me in on his dirty little secret. Way to creep the kids out at the dinner table.
(01-20-2015, 06:00 PM)sally Wrote:
(01-20-2015, 01:35 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Shit, sal. Maybe you are a bit of a nutfuck.

Also I thought it was weird that he waited to our daughter's 21st birthday to let me in on his dirty little secret. Way to creep the kids out at the dinner table.

He mentioned this in front of the kids?

Nice.
They're not exactly kids, 21 and 17. But still. They said we're both crazy (wtf did I do) and took off out of here lol.
(01-20-2015, 06:21 PM)sally Wrote: They're not exactly kids, 21 and 17. But still. They said we're both crazy (wtf did I do) and took off out of here lol.

That is funny, Sally.

I can picture your face with exactly the wtf did I do look.

Bottom line: no one really likes to imagine their partner with someone else, but especially not a flat-assed, saggy titted, biker-broad.
(01-20-2015, 06:00 PM)sally Wrote:

It's nice that you all eat dinner together.

Was your husband drunk?

IDK. You should probably just stick to cake and ice cream for birthdays at your house, sally. Peach pie is delicious, but probably not a good idea.
We were pretty drunk, your kids 21st birthday calls for a celebration. She had 1 beer and we had 20.
Somebody has to be the responsible fucking adult I guess..
My mom's birthday was yesterday also. I wasn't due for another two weeks and I went to the ER with high blood pressure and I think my mom talked the doctor into inducing me so I would have my daughter on her birthday.
(01-20-2015, 07:47 PM)sally Wrote: My mom's birthday was yesterday also. I wasn't due for another two weeks and I went to the ER with high blood pressure and I think my mom talked the doctor into inducing me so I would have my daughter on her birthday.

It's gotta be rough not having your mom around on her birthday, for you and your daughter especially.

My dad died almost 8 years ago and I still choke up a lot on his birthday, Father's Day, and the day he died (he died the day after my niece's birthday). But, those days and holidays are easier than they were the first few years after he died.

20 beers between you and your huband, and one little tiff over filthy old Peaches? Slackers.
Happy birth day HOTD's Mom!! May you live longer than your rotten kid.hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
What?!?!

Ah well. I'll wish my mom Happy Birthday from Maggot, 6 months in advance.

P.s. I won't mind if she outlives me (but she'd probably mind), you parasitic little worm!
(01-20-2015, 04:47 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(01-20-2015, 03:18 PM)sally Wrote: Aussie is silly, I like that about her.

Just an observation:

I don't think Aussie handles herself well with men face to face.

Her interactions with men here in the forum lead me to that conclusion.

I picture her at a bar, after a couple of Pinot Grigio's, and asking the first decent looking guy that comes along, "wanna have a go?"

No that there's anything wrong with that, Aussie.

Edit: let me break it down a little more. Usually when Aussie disagrees with a man here, it's because he's an idiot, or more likely, he hates women. So, for Aussie, I think men are, generally speaking, just cock to fill her pussy.

wrong wrong wrong wrong. I believe in the love connection and keeping yourself pure to draw it to you. There is even somone currently that I think is interested, but my life is so happy and fulfilled I think it would be very difficult ofr a man to schmooze.I have a new name for you Mr. Inappropriate.
Tell us about Mr. Interesting Aussie. Let him in! You let him go and you might not get another one. Good men are in short supply.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Shut the fuck up Aussie you Bogan pig.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile