Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2015 trivial drivel thread
(02-06-2015, 01:47 AM)Eat Shit And Die Wrote:
(02-04-2015, 08:39 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-04-2015, 08:12 PM)Eat Shit And Die Wrote: What sort of documentaries?

Animals & nature, biographies, things of that nature. One that she suggested was, The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia. I thought it was a joke at first, I couldn't believe people lived like that. I was completely enthralled with those hicks.

This could keep you busy gor a while dear Smiley_emoticons_smile

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/

See you all in a year or so...

Brian Williams took himself off the air. He's traveled the world and reported on some very exciting things. Why in the world would he feel the need to lie. One lie is all it takes to lose your credibility.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-08-2015, 01:28 PM)Duchess Wrote: Brian Williams took himself off the air. He's traveled the world and reported on some very exciting things. Why in the world would he feel the need to lie. One lie is all it takes to lose your credibility.

Williams still has broadcast news opportunities..........on Real Time last night, Bill Maher said that Williams' stories were such blatant departures from the truth that he was offered a job at FOX News. hah
If when going up a snow covered hill and you get stuck you can roll back, cut the wheel sharp, pull the e-brake then slam on the brakes and you will spin right around facing downhill.
And meatball omelets are kinda tasty.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-09-2015, 11:14 AM)Maggot Wrote: If when going up a snow covered hill and you get stuck you can roll back, cut the wheel sharp, pull the e-brake then slam on the brakes and you will spin right around facing downhill.
And meatball omelets are kinda tasty.

I did that once but wasn't a hill, I hit icy spot on mountain road in Rapid City, S.D. and turned completely around facing other direction. There were dozens of cars in ditch. Two guys came over and tried to help, but they kept falling on icy road. The sand truck was also in the ditch. I had been on my way to work (a 30 mile commute)so since I was now facing opposite direction might as well go back home so I did, never made it to work that day.
I have never had a meatball omelet, but I will order that next time i am in an omelet place....
I invented it this morning so it may not be on the menu. Smiley_emoticons_razz
Sorry, I've been snowblowing all day and I'm a little out of breath from all that blowing. Or it's the Twisted Teas I've become fond of. Not really sure actually. Either way the oxygen level is a bit low tonight.
(02-09-2015, 10:31 PM)Maggot Wrote: Sorry, I've been snowblowing all day and I'm a little out of breath from all that blowing. Or it's the Twisted Teas I've become fond of. Not really sure actually. Either way the oxygen level is a bit low tonight.

Does your doctor know you are blowing all day, Mister! Of course your oxygen level is going to be down and the twisted tea....You need a slap on the hand....
It's a bit cold in Crete at the moment...

[Image: r9svZIz.png]

I laughed when I saw that train of sheep. The first one must have been pretty tough. Then I thought about a train of sheep again. For all us lamb eaters, that'd be a chew chew train.. hah

That's awful! [Image: slap.gif]

So I'm looking for info on Maytee's arrest and I come across a story of a lab who got out of his yard. Lab's are known far and wide as being the most laid back and friendly dog there is. He apparently walked up to a cop while wagging his tail and sniffing around and when the dog didn't obey the cop's command, the cop shot him, just fucking shot him. He lived but had to have his leg amputated. There were witnesses to the shooting but none were ever interviewed by the panel who found the cop not guilty of anything. This kind of thing pisses me off.

Story

A Montana lawmaker is pushing a bill that would make yoga pants illegal to wear in public. He views them as provocative and thinks those who wear them should be arrested. Rep. David Moore, I'm talking about you, you friggin' fruit.
Stupid. Don't we gave much bigger problems in this country than yoga pants? Seriously.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Once again...

[Image: f67ad4161575432a90146b5e855de6bd.jpg]

The people of Walmart ruin it for the rest of us.

My God!
(02-12-2015, 09:21 AM)Duchess Wrote: My God!

Smiley_emoticons_smile I know -- hard to believe she was strutting about in public like that.

I mean, flip flops?

Everybody knows it takes sneakers to pull off that look.

Look like anyone we know? 39

[Image: paranoid_parrot_meme_get_sick_look_up_sy..._dying.jpg]
(02-12-2015, 02:26 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Look like anyone we know? 39

[Image: paranoid_parrot_meme_get_sick_look_up_sy..._dying.jpg]

Oh yeah, and first initial would be an S........hahhahhah
(02-12-2015, 04:08 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Oh yeah, and first initial would be an S........hahhahhah

I find it endearing. She's always so earnest about it, it makes me laugh.
That was all that quack doctor's fault. He told me that my bladder ultrasound looked abnormal making me think I had bladder cancer for a month. I was sure I was going to end up peeing in a bag for the rest of my life.

That fucking asshole told me that my bladder looked inflamed and had growths all over it which he "thinks" is just cystitis. Then when I went to the urologist that he referred me to the urologist said wtf is he talking about? There are no growths or inflamation there, that's the way the bladder is supposed to look.
That's not working!!!Beat_deadhorse