Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2015 trivial drivel thread
I took my 3 year old for a pedi because my oldest daughter was in there getting her brows waxed at the same time. She loved it, she just better not think this is going to be a monthly thing now.
That's cute Sally.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(04-01-2015, 10:14 PM)username Wrote: I just got told I was hot and still had it by some pot smoking (clearly impaired) 20 something year olds.

They was like..."you taken"? I had to think about that. hah Yo', I old 'nough to be yo mamma, fools.

Well, you are hot and I think most men, be it someone 20 or 90, appreciate an attractive woman......It does wonders for the ole' ego and just makes your day. I remember back in the 80's, one of my son's roommates asked me for a date (well, only about 20 years age difference)...I kept saying no, but my son was mortified that he even called....Son was also in his 20's....Think most women appreciate that guys still find us attractive at any age....
Don't think pot impaired his eyesight!
(04-02-2015, 07:17 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:
(04-01-2015, 10:14 PM)username Wrote: I just got told I was hot and still had it by some pot smoking (clearly impaired) 20 something year olds.

They was like..."you taken"? I had to think about that. hah Yo', I old 'nough to be yo mamma, fools.

Well, you are hot and I think most men, be it someone 20 or 90, appreciate an attractive woman......It does wonders for the ole' ego and just makes your day. I remember back in the 80's, one of my son's roommates asked me for a date (well, only about 20 years age difference)...I kept saying no, but my son was mortified that he even called....Son was also in his 20's....Think most women appreciate that guys still find us attractive at any age....

Blowing-kisses

I hate to get all mushy about that stuff. Makes me think of desperate housewives or something. Blurg. My son apparently heard it all. I'm glad he wasn't horrified, he thought it was pretty funny too.

How many women claim that they're always told they look at least 5, 10+ years younger than their age? MOST that I've recalled encountering on the internet. It's kind of nauseating. I mean, it's great if you think you look ok for your age but seriously, you probably DON'T really look 10+ years younger than your age. Get a grip, ladies (I'm talking to the "ladies" in general...no ladies here in Mock though...just a bunch of bitches who hopefully realize that no, 50 is not really the new 40). Jesus.
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-02-2015, 08:24 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-01-2015, 10:12 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Did you rock him?

No...not this time.

I saw a 3 ft. tall chocolate bunny too.

Did you eat him? If so, I hope you saved me the ears.They're the best part.
(04-02-2015, 08:46 PM)username Wrote:
(04-02-2015, 07:17 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:

Blowing-kisses

I hate to get all mushy about that stuff. Makes me think of desperate housewives or something. Blurg. My son apparently heard it all. I'm glad he wasn't horrified, he thought it was pretty funny too.

How many women claim that they're always told they look at least 5, 10+ years younger than their age? MOST that I've recalled encountering on the internet. It's kind of nauseating. I mean, it's great if you think you look ok for your age but seriously, you probably DON'T really look 10+ years younger than your age. Get a grip, ladies (I'm talking to the "ladies" in general...no ladies here in Mock though...just a bunch of bitches who hopefully realize that no, 50 is not really the new 40). Jesus.

You are just being modest....it is a good thing! I have seen many pictures of people on Facebook where their friends will say they haven't changed since High School, and I am going, huh? are they kidding. Such a bunch of liars on Facebook....Liar, liar, pants on fire.......but don't think that your statement that most people don't really look 10 years younger is just not true. Think of Jane Fonda,Sophia Loren, Helen Mirin (oh shit, i don't know spelling of her last name)....anyway, I know women who truly look younger than their ages... it has to do with genes, mostly. Realize you are not talking to women of Mock. I am still friends with some of the ladies I used to fly with and if I sent you pictures (which I might try to do), you will see that they don't look their age (truly).
I look like shit, with more discipline I could keep my youth for a lot longer. Body wise my body looks the same as when I was 16, I'm not lying. Face wise I'm starting to see fine lines around my eyes and I'm looking kind of haggard.

I never was a sun worshipper so maybe that's why I'm not getting old lady legs or sun spots or any of that stuff. But my age is showing in my face.
(04-02-2015, 09:30 PM)sally Wrote: I look like shit, with more discipline I could keep my youth for a lot longer. Body wise my body looks the same as when I was 16, I'm not lying. Face wise I'm starting to see fine lines around my eyes and I'm looking kind of haggard.

I never was a sun worshipper so maybe that's why I'm not getting old lady legs or sun spots or any of that stuff. But my age is showing in my face.

When I was young, I was a sun worshiper so needless to say, my body suffered. I didn't use sun screen, nothing, As a result, I have had skin cancer on face and both arms. My brother is/was fair also. He died from melanoma in 2004. I had face peel in 2000 which was wonderful. I now order glycolic acid (medical strength) and give myself facials every 10 days. I recently went in to see skin doctor and she said my skin looked great, texture improved, etc. You have to start out slow and follow directions, etc....small bottle was around $10.00....You should ask your doctor about it or have a spa or skin place give you a facial so you get an idea of what the product does. You probably notice the lines more than anyone else. These products do work but can also burn your skin, also helps body produce more collagen, but proceed with caution and talk to doctor first..
(04-02-2015, 09:30 PM)sally Wrote: I look like shit

Yeah hot shit. wtf is it with women and body issues? "Oh noes I got a freckle or tiny fine line, I am so old and/or ugly."

Fuck off. get over yourself. Enough with the peanut stand story. Your still HAWT.

(Unless that pic of you is a peanut stand story, then nevermind, ignore this post)
No I'm serious, I don't have that glow in my face that I had when I was younger. I'm starting to look like an old drunk. It's almost that I can't even make myself look pretty anymore.

My body on the other hand is just the same as always. Boobs, butt, legs, everything.. I'm starting to look like Granny Clampett with Ellie Mae's body.
Stop the lies. Just for that I'm masturbating to your pic and nothing else for a whole damn week, month, maybe even a year. Its a sacrifice, I'm willing to make to prove your face and body hotness.

Stop complaining, your could have Clangface. I was looking at my pic from like a year or two ago and I had a nice dark semi decent looking beard, nowadays I have a patchy light brown/gray beard that looks like shit.
(04-03-2015, 12:19 AM)sally Wrote: No I'm serious, I don't have that glow in my face that I had when I was younger. I'm starting to look like an old drunk. It's almost that I can't even make myself look pretty anymore.

My body on the other hand is just the same as always. Boobs, butt, legs, everything.. I'm starting to look like Granny Clampett with Ellie Mae's body.

I am a consultant for Rodan and Fields Skin Care. They are the doctors that created Proactive. They have some great products for adults. I've never sold anything before and wouldn't until I used it. I used the Redefine system for 60 days and it really works. It's very simple too. I'm not using 852 different creams everyday.
I was exaggerating a bit. I was looking at some people I went to school with on FB and they're a hot mess, I'm doing good compared to them.
It's never too late to start taking care of your skin.
Oh I know, my bathroom drawer is full of face creams. I don't even know why I keep buying them, it's like an addiction. I should probally just wear sunscreen more than anything else.

But if you really want to feel good about yourself just look up your old class mates. Chances are you'll be thinking "oh wow" and not in a good way.
That's true it's never too late, I never did anything when I was younger. I am very much into taking care of myself these days. Chances are, if you are taking good care of yourself and your skin, you are not going to let some random give you shit.
(04-03-2015, 12:45 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Stop the lies. Just for that I'm masturbating to your pic and nothing else for a whole damn week, month, maybe even a year. Its a sacrifice, I'm willing to make to prove your face and body hotness.

Stop complaining, your could have Clangface. I was looking at my pic from like a year or two ago and I had a nice dark semi decent looking beard, nowadays I have a patchy light brown/gray beard that looks like shit.

No one likes a smut mouth. You are sounding more and more like a weirdo stalker rapist killer. Quit it man, it's not cool. Even MWS doesn't carry on like that, and he's the forum whipping boy.
(04-03-2015, 09:36 AM)sally Wrote: Oh I know, my bathroom drawer is full of face creams. I don't even know why I keep buying them, it's like an addiction.

I'm like that with hair products. I should fill a basket & post a pic, it's fuckin' ridiculous. I probably have hundreds of dollars worth of hair stuff and almost all of them have only been used once.

I've used moisturizer with sunscreen since I was a teenager and I'm probably very hard on my skin given the amount of time I spend outdoors.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-03-2015, 09:42 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: No one likes a smut mouth.

I don't know about that. I kinda like it when you say cock. Smiley_emoticons_smile
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-03-2015, 10:14 AM)Duchess Wrote:
I don't know about that. I kinda like it when you say cock. Smiley_emoticons_smile

That brings up an interesting question... who likes smut talk in the sack?