Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2015 trivial drivel thread
Heh-heh. She chats but not excessively. At least it's somebody new. I've run out of topics with my regular stylist. I'm in the tin foil phase...this appt is easily going to be around 2 34 hours long. The ADHD is kicking in.
Commando Cunt Queen
You could do stuff like this when waiting for your turn.

[Image: giphy.gif]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
^ You should consider Maggot's advice, user.

Why waste all that money on a bikini wax when there are more cost effective methods.

Plus, ESAD's been calling you fire crotch for years -- maybe he's prophetic?
Smiley_emoticons_shocked

I was wrong...the appointment lasted 3 12 hours...

[Image: fbda8ff9-0dc9-43e4-94be-32137c0515f5_zpszuoo25bi.jpg]

I'm not sure I'm blonde anymore (this pic was taken inside--and I can't really tell) but she called my hair banana yellow before so...blonde or not, I DO like the tone better.

With product, tip...bye-bye, $300.00. hah
Commando Cunt Queen
quick..........tell-em to put it all back. All of it. Before it sets up and rent an umbrella at the beoch and spray yourself with watered down pool chlorine. (Don't use Clorox it'll turn green and make you wanna buy a "gasp" Tesla.)
I need a haircut too and I'm going to the place that sells beer and has coin books and gun books and and and , yes ......Comic books!! Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
There's a topless Barber in Mass. but his beard tickles.
(04-16-2015, 05:36 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Plus, ESAD's been calling you fire crotch for years -- maybe he's prophetic?

[Image: pA7mIVW.jpg]
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

I don't think user adhered to your prophecy or took Maggot's advice, but I thought they were both toast-worthy.

[Image: giphy.gif]
I see *some* color correction in my future. My son said "I like that...is it gray"?

I like the cooler color better but there's gotta be some blonde/brunette cool colors that don't look quite so....gray.

Crying-into-tissue
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-16-2015, 07:24 PM)username Wrote: Smiley_emoticons_shocked

I was wrong...the appointment lasted 3 12 hours...

[Image: fbda8ff9-0dc9-43e4-94be-32137c0515f5_zpszuoo25bi.jpg]

I'm not sure I'm blonde anymore (this pic was taken inside--and I can't really tell) but she called my hair banana yellow before so...blonde or not, I DO like the tone better.

With product, tip...bye-bye, $300.00. hah

I think it looks more brown than gray. It looks pretty. Some blondhighlights would be pretty. The cut is cute.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(04-17-2015, 02:53 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I think it looks more brown than gray. It looks pretty. Some blondhighlights would be pretty. The cut is cute.

Yeah, I think when I get to So. Cal, I'll have somebody put some blonde back in to it...but a cool blonde. The tone is better for my skin but it's a little darker and more one dimensional than I expected.

It's tricky though because cool blonde can look grayish (so I'm going to need some help with that). Smiley_emoticons_slash Although...I guess blonde/gray is kinda trendy right now. Ha! Back to the drawing board...

[Image: xAsh-Blonde-Hair-Color-Ombre.jpg.pagespe...6byciF.jpg]

Enough about my hair; I'm pretty sick of talking about it now. Clearly I need a life bigger than hanging around a stupid hotel room. 52
Commando Cunt Queen
well its been awhile but ...............

the new one..................

Meh, as it is I think it'd look just fine the color it is, or the cool blonde color... as long as I had a handful of it pulled back in my hand while we were...

Oh wait, I'm not Asian.

Nevermind.
Yeah, you're probably more aussie's type than user's, Jimbone.
(04-17-2015, 10:37 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Yeah, you're probably more aussie's type than user's, Jimbone.

Not likely, as I'm a heterosexual.
(04-18-2015, 01:26 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(04-17-2015, 10:37 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Yeah, you're probably more aussie's type than user's, Jimbone.

Not likely, as I'm a heterosexual.
hah

Heterosexual.

SexSexSex
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
16th anniversary of the Columbine H.S. massacre today.
(04-20-2015, 03:48 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: 16th anniversary of the Columbine H.S. massacre today.

I plan to go out bowling tommorrow to celebrate it.

I just saw an incredible act of kindness directed at a poor person & it reduced me to mush. [Image: cry-blow.gif]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess is a big softy.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies