Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2015 trivial drivel thread
(06-04-2015, 09:14 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote: Hope everyone is doing well and I hope to be able to check in more often.

Glad to hear you're having some fun.

I bet the kids are a handful right about now, but a fun handful.

Anyway, I really hope you're able to check in more often too RAP. It's always good to see you posting.

Y'all have got to check out Zero's sig line. Does he want to ban me? hah

I love you, Mock, thanks so much for all the laughs today.

[Image: c68e22f72b6f562a0124532fb61250f6.gif]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-04-2015, 01:42 PM)cannongal Wrote: My Maple trees are dying. They're infested with the Asian longhorned beetle

[Image: 71.jpg]

Damn things killed 2 trees already. Must figure out how to stop the little bastards.

I'd chop my hand off if that motherfucka' landed on it.
(06-07-2015, 05:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Y'all have got to check out Zero's sig line. Does he want to ban me? hah

I love you, Mock, thanks so much for all the laughs today.

[Image: c68e22f72b6f562a0124532fb61250f6.gif]
lol. Zero is so Thor at you.

hah It changes. Tomorrow's sig line will be something different, like today's is different from yesterday's.
(06-08-2015, 03:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:

hah It changes. Tomorrow's sig line will be something different, like today's is different from yesterday's.
Lol yeah. I wouldn't be able to tell, since I usually miss a day or two of posting with these overnights.
(06-08-2015, 03:28 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Zero is so Thor at you.

Is that a lisp?
(06-08-2015, 03:51 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-08-2015, 03:28 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Zero is so Thor at you.

Is that a lisp?
I thinketh noteth.

I just read that research suggests there is 200 times more faecal bacteria on my cutting board than on my toilet seat. They don't know how fastidious I am.
(06-09-2015, 09:41 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I just read that research suggests there is 200 times more faecal bacteria on my cutting board than on my toilet seat. They don't know how fastidious I am.
I always clean mine with bleach. Slaughterhouses is filthy yo.

I've got to stop reading some of the stuff I do. I no longer read about bedding because I get so skeeved and I probably won't ever read about cutting boards again. Some of the stuff the articles contain is revolting. I remained grossed out by the bedding stories for literally years.
I bought a Plan B morning after pill this morning. Hope it works. 50 bucks for one freaking pill.
Better than Plan B 50 years ago... a coat hanger in a back alley.
Told you..
Life sucks, then you flush it away.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
My husband said I'm trying to destroy his offspring. Jesus Christ. I'm just glad I didn't drop dead from the side effects while trying to stop that little fucker from reaching my egg.
(06-09-2015, 01:36 PM)Cutz Wrote: Better than Plan B 50 years ago... a coat hanger in a back alley.

And then a blood transfusion............
(06-09-2015, 09:48 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:
(06-09-2015, 01:36 PM)Cutz Wrote: Better than Plan B 50 years ago... a coat hanger in a back alley.

And then a blood transfusion............

personal experience?
(06-04-2015, 06:09 PM)crash Wrote: Bamboo is about the only plant I've seen worse than fucking mint. My neighbour planted it along one of our mutual fences as s privacy screen and it spread to my side. I tried glyphosate and a bunch of other herbicides to no avail. I even tried some old school stuff that you can't buy any more with no luck. In the end, I just ran over it continually with the tractor and rotary hoe.

When we first bought this place many moons ago, the whole backyard was filled with elephant ears
[Image: elephant_ear.jpg]

We dug up bulbs, put down poison, pulled plants and mowed them down. Thought we finally got rid of them a couple of years ago, but they're back again.

I think I'll skip the bamboo....

Wow! Those bulbs survive your winters?