Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2015 trivial drivel thread

I saw a fantastic looking man today and when he stood to greet me he barely came up to my shoulder. It's so bizarre to me to talk down to a man, I couldn't sit fast enough.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-10-2015, 12:50 AM)Cutz Wrote:
(06-09-2015, 09:48 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:
(06-09-2015, 01:36 PM)Cutz Wrote: Better than Plan B 50 years ago... a coat hanger in a back alley.

And then a blood transfusion............

personal experience?

No comment!
(06-10-2015, 02:53 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: No comment!

I'm in a bad fucking mood. I hate being woken up multiple times a night by bullshit. Every couple hours I would here these loud booms outside. No idea what it was. Then the cat is climbing on my head at 4am wanting to be fed. I have a raging headache and I'm likely to choke the life out of the first person I see today.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Usually when days start like that it's all down hill from there. It's like a fricken snowball.
Fuckin A Duchess. I'm going to meet my cousin for lunch. Then my friend at the pool after. If it doesn't rain. I'm afraid I have a sinus infection. Hence the headache I've had for days. There is something down here I'm allergic to and instead of taking Claritan I ignore it until all the snot backs up. It sucks getting old. Aches pains allergies

I should take a shower and have an orgasm or two. Maybe that will help.

Orgasms always help, much in the same way retail therapy does.
They and yes I said they as in multiple actually did help a little bit.
(06-11-2015, 10:33 AM)ramseycat Wrote: They and yes I said they as in multiple actually did help a little bit.

I can't believe I'm typing this, but maybe ramsey needs to give user some tips to get her out of the rut.
It takes a strong person to be able to stand up through an orgasm.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-11-2015, 01:44 PM)Maggot Wrote: It takes a strong person to be able to stand up through an orgasm.

It's a good workout as well as a stress reliever.
(06-11-2015, 02:00 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(06-11-2015, 01:44 PM)Maggot Wrote: It takes a strong person to be able to stand up through an orgasm.

It's a good workout as well as a stress reliever.

Hmmm....

*pictures Ramsey working herself over with a plunger for hours on end*
(06-11-2015, 10:33 AM)ramseycat Wrote: They and yes I said they as in multiple actually did help a little bit.
They always help me sleep when I have trouble sleeping. One and done. Don't need no multiples.
(06-11-2015, 02:32 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
They always help me sleep when I have trouble sleeping. One and done. Don't need no multiples.

When and if you ever get a wife she's going to be really pissed when you wake her up at 3 in the morning because you can't sleep. Do her a favor and don't wake her up for sex, just jerk off very quietly.
(06-11-2015, 03:01 PM)sally Wrote: When and if you ever get a wife she's going to be really pissed when you wake her up at 3 in the morning because you can't sleep. Do her a favor and don't wake her up for sex, just jerk off very quietly.

He's not going to be able to jerk off quietly... he'll be shaking the bed with his violent pumping motion and probably bounce her right onto the floor.
(06-11-2015, 03:19 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(06-11-2015, 03:01 PM)sally Wrote: When and if you ever get a wife she's going to be really pissed when you wake her up at 3 in the morning because you can't sleep. Do her a favor and don't wake her up for sex, just jerk off very quietly.

He's not going to be able to jerk off quietly... he'll be shaking the bed with his violent pumping motion and probably bounce her right onto the floor.
growing up having 4 brothers and a nosy mother you learn very quickly how to masterbate quietly.
Clang has also spent some time in da pen and learned the hard way how not to piss off his roommate. Nothing worse then the guy on the top bunk going to town in the middle of night.

"Hey Motherfucker! You want be a little more quiet before I come up there and give you sumptin to really jerk off about".
(06-11-2015, 03:44 PM)sally Wrote: Clang has also spent some time in da pen and learned the hard way how not to piss off his roommate. Nothing worse then the guy on the top bunk going to town in the middle of night.

"Hey Motherfucker! You want be a little more quiet before I come up there and give you sumptin to really jerk off about".
lol. I wish. The coppers ain't never caught me with the stolen merchandise.
(06-10-2015, 02:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I saw a fantastic looking man today and when he stood to greet me he barely came up to my shoulder. It's so bizarre to me to talk down to a man, I couldn't sit fast enough.
I had the opposite experience once. I was at the World Market while Christmas shopping and Kevin Nash the wrestler was standing ahead of me in line. I felt like he could squish me like a bug. He's 6'11, the picture doesn't do him justice.

[Image: KevinNash038.jpg]
(06-11-2015, 09:54 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I should take a shower and have an orgasm or two.

I followed your lead and I'm so glad I did. I hope the rest of my day is as good as that was.