Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2015 trivial drivel thread
The damn dog jumps up and hits the door with her paw until it opens. And then how she got the rabbit cage open I don't know. I'm just happy she didn't eat her.

I hate it when people kill wild animals because of THEIR stupidity. Hate it. Don't swim with alligators, you moronic cocksuckas. Signs all over saying Danger Danger and you swim anyway? That's on you, not the wild critters. You deserve to be eaten. Thank Christ you can't reproduce because now you're a dead moron.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I love it when wild animals "misbehave".

It's another opportunity for me to acquire handbags, shoes and fur wraps.

I really like the extension of the good Samaritan law that has been enacted in Tennessee. One can break into a hot vehicle in order to save an animal that's in distress and not suffer legal consequences.

Shame it doesn't cover shooting the person who left the animal in there in the first place.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Occasionally a JW will come to my door. They don't really bother me and I just take their Watch Tower pamphlet, say thank you and close the door. The last time I reached out my hand for the pamphlet immediately after I opened up the door. I guess I gave out a "just give me the fucking pamphlet and get the hell out of here" vibe because he gave me a look which I can't really describe other than it annoyed me.

I was thinking about printing a few of these, folding it up and handing it to them after I take their Watch Tower. Just for shits and giggles.

[Image: 11760273_918748391532980_772020353458698...wip283.png]
hah

Their brains will probably explode.
They're mostly old black ladies that come to the door so I really wouldn't have the heart to disrespect them like that, but I wish I would have had it handy when that douche bag gave me the dirty look for not wanting to stand out there and talk to him.
You don't have the guys on bikes in FL? That's what I see most of here.
I cleaned out a shed that was getting torn down on my Aunts property, in it was a few old vises some bicycle license plates from the 40's and 50's and a big stack of Watchtower magazines they were old maybe the 30's but I left them there because I figured they were worthless. A week later I looked them up on E-bay and they were selling for 40-50 bucks each but the shed was wiped out by then.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
My best experience with a JW was about 20 years ago. I had been up partying all night with the band and was sucking the bottom out of a bottle of JD before hitting the sack when one knocked. I opened the door and he started his spiel and asked if he could come in and talk to me about god. I belligerently stated something to the affect that we are all going to hell and opened the screen door for him. It was then that he realized I was drunk, completely naked and flailing an empty bottle of JD around. He thanked me for my time and left. Never had another JW at that address again.
(07-17-2015, 05:57 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: My best experience with a JW was about 20 years ago. I had been up partying all night with the band and was sucking the bottom out of a bottle of JD before hitting the sack when one knocked. I opened the door and he started his spiel and asked if he could come in and talk to me about god. I belligerently stated something to the affect that we are all going to hell and opened the screen door for him. It was then that he realized I was drunk, completely naked and flailing an empty bottle of JD around. He thanked me for my time and left. Never had another JW at that address again.

That was probably my brother. He was raised a Presbyterian but in his later years, he became a devout JW (along with his wife)....He lived in Phoenix area but they did a lot of traveling to other cities to spread the word....Think he mentioned a drunk, naked crazy man on one of his "missions."
I've never had the gonads to answer the door naked but now its on my bucket list.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I remember once when I was about 20 living with my little brother and a buddy of ours, I was on the couch playing video games and he suddenly comes running in, slams the door and pulls the curtains shut and is peeking out. Now we were like three miles out into the country in Oregon so unless it was a really scary bunny rabbit or a black bear (we did get one of those later) I was wondering wtf. So I says to him, "Wtf?"

Turns out he'd been accosted by some witnesses a few days before and to escape had told them to come by later, not knowing that those fuckers WILL come back. So I says to him, "That is no way to treat somebody you invited back. Let's go talk to them."

So I went out and politely entertained them for about twenty minutes on the porch and let them have their say, but they wouldn't leave when it was time so I had to get creative. Instead of chatting I began mentioning my own religion a little bit more and more, how it was a little more woodsy and pagan but actually predated christianity, and how we still had a lot of similarities especially when it came to utilizing virgins and whatnot, and how I was disappointed they hadn't thought to bring any, and wondered if they knew any who wanted to come back by say around ten pm to help us out with a little ceremony, and that really with our similar ideas of aggressive recruitment and expansion our religions weren't all that different...that's about as far as I got before they literally sprinted off the porch. Never had another visit from them in the three years we were there.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I still want to run away. My husband took my son and a friend to our cabin to meet up with some friends up there.

My daughter has been house bound since a week ago Friday...had her wisdom teeth removed and apparently developed dry socket.

My life is like...Groundhog Day. Same shit, different day. Before that it was freaking Misery with my daughter gone, my son sick and every "trip" I took being out of necessity (no fun included). Meanwhile my husband...I don't know, the friends we were planning to meet up there are much more his than mine (an old college roommate) but hell! I can picture them out boating with the kids (and adults) tubing and water skiing. Sonofabitch. I really need to plan a "me-cation". The timing never seems right but if I don't do it soon, I'm afraid I may go all postal somewhere...probably starting with my husband.

I wonder if my online playing with buying a gun (separate thread) is actually a subconscious first step in my postal fantasies. O-O.
Commando Cunt Queen
You can always come to Georgia. I have plenty of room. I'll even let you straighten my hair. Smiley_emoticons_wink.
Yes I'm that desperate for a change in routine. I'm tired of my kids problems.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I think User and Ramsey need to get jobs.

Place your focus on work, or volunteering.

Something other than thinking about how miserable things are.
Yeah!

Maybe letter carriers.

Oh . . . wait!
I am looking for a job. I'm not miserable. I'm just a little tired of my sons issues.
(07-25-2015, 04:30 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I am looking for a job. I'm not miserable. I'm just a little tired of my sons issues.

Fuck looking for a job!

Enjoy the time off.

And sell your son to Gypsies.
I've thought about it Tiki! I'll get over this hump. He's home from rehab. I'm just tired of court and meetings and probation. I want him to be a normal 15 year old.

As for the job...it's time to go back to work. I'm bored. Shopping and lunching and sleeping on are good. But I need more.