Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2015 trivial drivel thread
The Arabs reacted to the China syndrome followed by Europe then the U.S. I think it dropped 4 points last I looked.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I was looking at my bookshelf and I thought to myself what book is that, I don't remember seeing that. Then I remembered it was a book I bought for my husband for Christmas one year. Sex after 40. #1 best selling comprehensive guidebook compiled by expert studies involving one on one field research and techniques that have been studied by therapists across the globe. Then you open it up and all the pages are blank.
(08-24-2015, 07:29 PM)sally Wrote: I was looking at my bookshelf and I thought to myself what book is that, I don't remember seeing that. Then I remembered it was a book I bought for my husband for Christmas one year. Sex after 40. #1 best selling comprehensive guidebook compiled by expert studies involving one on one field research and techniques that have been studied by therapists across the globe. Then you open it up and all the pages are blank.

I'm pretty sure that was an Oprah book club selection: a book with no real content but sounds great from the cover.

I've been out of my office all morning and when I signed back online the very first thing I saw was a headline stating that a reporter & her cameraman were shot to death live on air. More evidence that the world is going mad. I hate these stories, usually I can distance myself from them but not this time. I am fricken horrified. 21
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The shooter was hurling racial slurs at the reporters as he shot them. is this a hate crime?

The shooter:

[Image: bryce-williams1.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780]
(08-26-2015, 01:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: The shooter was hurling racial slurs at the reporters as he shot them. is this a hate crime?

I read that the cameraman had gone to HR after working with the shooter one time. The shooter also said that the female had made racist comments. I got this from the Daily Mail so take it for what it's worth.
#reporterslivesmatter
I believe the shooter was let go from the station because he was always annoyed at what anyone said or did. Nobody wanted to work with him. We shall see how this all spins out though.
Crazy, he filmed the shooting and posted it. It's disturbing. At one point he aims the gun at her, but doesn't pull the trigger because the camera man isn't focused on the reporter. He waits for the camera to be back on the reporter before shooting her.

Apparently he was a fan of mass shootings and couldn't get along with people. Who would have guessed?
Sorry guys.

I didn't see that you'd posted about the shooting here.

It's also being discussed in the ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING THREAD, here: http://mockforums.net/showthread.php?tid...#pid407977
(08-26-2015, 06:00 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Sorry guys.

No apology necessary.

I can't explain why I choose to post about here rather than a thread intended for exactly this kind of thing. Smiley_emoticons_slash
I'm with my daughter right now at The Academy Of Russian Ballet.

These folks take themselves pretty seriously.

She loves gymnastics and so far ballet.

However, she does not care for ball sports.

That's tough on dad.
(08-27-2015, 07:18 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: However, she does not care for ball sports.
nothing wrong with being a lesbian.

I feel apprehensive about reading today's news. It's usually such a buzzkill.
This is the best description of marriage I've ever seen.

That was one twisted movie. Hell of a dark twist for anybody expecting another Romancing the Stone.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
When I'm not sparring with my wife or she's not withholding sex from me because I've done something stupid, then marriage is great!
When your head is underwater you cant hear them scream.
(08-30-2015, 01:14 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: When I'm not sparring with my wife or she's not withholding sex from me because I've done something stupid, then marriage is great!

I'm glad I'm gay. But with equal benefits for marriage, now the misery can be enjoyed by all.
I've said that for years, divorce is still divorce. I'm hetero and can't stand the smell of another guys hairy ass. 92