Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2015 trivial drivel thread
Just checking in. I'm watching you.
Commando Cunt Queen

Ramsey's scooter. Go Ramsey!

[Image: RamseyScooter_zpsswspowfp.jpg?t=1441842374]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Awwww , look at those cute little piggy's all painted up.
Well of course they are!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
They make me want to give you a foot rub while I kiss them little piggy's.
(09-10-2015, 04:49 PM)username Wrote: Just checking in. I'm watching you.
oh boy...time to increase stroking rhythm...spank myself...and stick a finger up my bumhole.
That's the most retarded thing I've ever seen. What the fuck is the basket for, your midnight snacks?
It makes getting around a lot easier than crutches. The basket is for whatever. I put my water bottle in it. I load it up with laundry to take to the washer. I keep both hands in the handle bars. Ya know, safety first!
Are you a midget, Ramsey?

If not then who's laundry are you loading it up with, Rumplestiltskin's?
I'm with sally. Needing a scooter to cart your leg around is ridiculous.
Fast forward to ramsey falling off the little midgetwagon and breaking her other leg..
Sweet baby jesus if that happened I'd probably throw up from laughing.
(09-10-2015, 09:23 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I keep both hands in the handle bars. Ya know, safety first!

Don't forget the helmet, rams.
(09-10-2015, 10:45 PM)Jimbone Wrote: I'm with sally. Needing a scooter to cart your leg around is ridiculous.

JB, I have a broken foot dumbass. I'm not supposed to put weight on it. Crutches are uncomfortable and a pain in the ass. This makes it so much easier to get around. But in the event you ever break your leg or foot, you go ahead and do it the hard way and hoof it around on crutches.

Sally, I load up the front of that thing with wash. But it usually takes two trips to make a load. Make fun all you want. But unlike you, I try to do stuff for myself. Instead of milking the shit outta my situation and sitting on my ass making everyone else do everything.

hah I love waking up to you people.

Don't let these bitches get you down, Ramsey. There are a ton of people who wouldn't even try to be self sufficient, they'd be cryin' the blues they couldn't do this, couldn't do that, all without even trying to do anything. Go Ramsey!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Unless insurance is paying for that scooter, I would be hoofing it on crutches and the money saved would go towards the botox/collagen fund.
You go rams, you scoot all you want, make a game out of it, and have fun while doing it! Bad situations, don't have to be bad! They're only bad if you let them be bad. Relaxed Drink
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(09-11-2015, 06:08 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Unless insurance is paying for that scooter, I would be hoofing it on crutches and the money saved would go towards the botox/collagen fund.

I have more than enough money for Botox/Collagen AND the scooter. I actually ordered a cheap one on Amazon that's coming today so I have one for each floor. Too hard for me to carry the scooter up and down the stairs by myself. However, if I were poor like you and had to choose I would choose the scooter! I'd rather stay off my foot so it heals properly than get Botox in my forehead. Which will end up being a waste of money when the rest of my face is all pinched up in pain for years because it hurts to walk because my foot is fucked.

Thanks Cars and Duchess. I think my scooter is cool.
Don't you dare look down your nose at me because I am poor Ramshit! I may be poor but I am honest and have integrity. I am poor because I have been studying my ass off. I never come in here and pretend to be something I am not. I have something to show for my sacrifice. As for collagen/botox it is not a luxury item these days, but essential if you wish to be competitive/accepted in the workforce. I always want to look my best for me. It's not about vanity, it's about taking care of myself. If it was a waste of money, people would go elsewhere. It is money well spent, with long lasting benefits.

With all this cash you have to throw around, hell, stick a helipad on your roof and go the whole hog. I know 'cash is King' to many in the US, but it does not impress me.
Screw em Kitten. You just keep those pretty little piggy's safe.