Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2015 trivial drivel thread
(09-13-2015, 12:20 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-13-2015, 11:48 AM)sally Wrote: That's one of my vacation homes.
The cost of living there is the highest I've ever seen and the property values blow my mind. They are getting a million plus for property that wouldn't sell for $300,000 on the East Coast.

Sorry Duchess, I didn't see your photo/post before.

I have seen sal's San Francisco vacation house. It's more beautiful in person. There are some fabulous houses like that in Sea Cliff, the Presidio, and other districts.

It's very expensive to live or rent anywhere in San Francisco, insanely so (unless you qualify for rent-controlled buildings). My house is old and boxy. It's in a cool neighborhood, but nothing fancy. I struggle to pay the mortgage and property tax. But, I'm so glad I've managed to do it for 10 years. My neighborhood is top in terms of property value increase now, so my retirement will likely mostly come from profit I get when I sell the house and move somewhere with a lower cost of living (I don't think I'll get much more from the business than what I put in).

My friend and his wife lived in the Sunset District and split up last year. He wanted to stay in San Francisco where his 16-year-old daughter goes to school. But, he ended up having to move out of the city because he couldn't get into a 2-bedroom for $4,000 a month or less. Crazy.
I'm so fucking done with this foot! I get so worn out trying to do anything while standing on one leg. Or trying to vacuum or sweep with crutches or the scooter. It's pissing me off!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
That's because you're old and out of shape. Hopping around on one foot for a while will do you some good.
Hahaha, ramsey... sally just called you 'fat ass'.
I am old! But it's a lot harder than you think trying to do stuff on one foot all day.

Of course it's hard. Those bitches would be bitchin' too. Uh huh.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I got creative vacuuming my bedroom. I sat on the bed or me scooter. And sat on the floor to do the edges.
(09-15-2015, 08:40 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I got creative vacuuming my bedroom. I sat on the bed or me scooter. And sat on the floor to do the edges.
that's not creative. Next time shove the vacuum handle up your ass/vagina and ride that thing like it was F.U.
(09-15-2015, 08:40 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I sat on the bed or me scooter.

You're turning into a fat little English boy. More vegetables less pudding, Ramsey.
I don't eat pudding. I suppose I could sit on my ass for the next 4 weeks and have the cleaning lady come over. However, I'd rather try and do stuff for myself and NOT get fat sitting around.
(09-15-2015, 08:50 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: [quote='ramseycat' pid='410560' dateline='1442364054']
I got creative vacuuming my bedroom. I sat on the bed or me scooter. And sat on the floor to do the edges.
that's not creative. Next time shove the vacuum handle up your ass/vagina and ride that thing like it was F.U.
[/quot

How DARE you soil what FU and I have with a suggestion like that. Fucking pig.
(09-15-2015, 09:45 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(09-15-2015, 08:50 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: [quote='ramseycat' pid='410560' dateline='1442364054']
[/quot

How DARE you soil what FU and I have with a suggestion like that. Fucking pig.
Oink. Oink.
I wore yoga pants to Publix. And then rode the electric scooter around the store. I'd be totally mortified but I did have my hair and make up done. And jewelry on. They are the only pants I have wide enough to fit over my cast.
hah Did you crash into anything?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
No. I actually did pretty good.
Admit it ramsey, you took out two endcaps with your scooter and sent canned goods flying.
No. But I did almost run my son over. That doesn't count though because he's family and I did it on purpose.
[Image: 119_zpsqqhmnvje.jpg]

I told ya everybody loves pretty boobs.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-20-2015, 12:46 PM)QueenBee Wrote: [Image: 119_zpsqqhmnvje.jpg]
:thumbs up: