Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2015 trivial drivel thread
(10-25-2015, 08:31 PM)sally Wrote: You fucked Chucky up, however, and caused major stress on his heart. Hopefully you use a little common sense next time.

hah

I'd do the same thing again in a heart beat. It was like squirrel hospice if nothing else. At least that's what I'm telling myself. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen

I don't like seeing poor people. It bothers me, not in the sense of being offended but in my heart. I feel sorry for them.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm so vein...you probably think this song is about me....

So, I have decent, albeit skinny, legs. No cellulite or chub rub here.

HOWEVER, I have this 2-3 inch vein that runs down the back of my left leg that is either varicose or variclose. It bugs me and I've been on a superficial self improvement trip for a few months so I decided to see the Dr about it.

He looked at it (and did an ultrasound on my legs). Next thing "does it hurt"? Well, my momma didn't raise a dummy so me "oh yes, vewy, vewy much". Him: "do you have restless legs at night"? Me: "all.the.time".

So next week my insurance is going to pay for that vein to get lasered to death and while he's at it, he's going to rid me of any other little imperfections on my legs (any tiny spider veins etc.). I don't have high expectations or anything but I do like to think I'll walk out of there with the legs of a 20 y/o. Smiley_emoticons_smile Heh-heh.

BTW, I did ask him "ummm...don't I sort of need my veins to move blood around and stuff"? because that seemed somewhat pertinent. Anywho, the non technical answer I got was any veins that surface like that aren't helpful anyway; they're basically not moving the blood like the ones under the surface of the skin.

Too bad I can't get leg muscle implants or something (although I HAVE been trying to thicken them up since one of you bitches (Ramsey-cunt, I believe) accused me of anorexia.

Can't wait for the pain!! Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
(11-03-2015, 01:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't like seeing poor people. It bothers me, not in the sense of being offended but in my heart. I feel sorry for them.

My husband has hardened my kids to assume that EVERY poor person is a lazy, drunk. Granted that may be true for a big majority but it's not true for all.
Commando Cunt Queen
I'm very veiny, but they're not varicose or spider veins, they're just regular old veins under the surface of the skin that I don't think you can do surgery on. For some reason they're very pronounced even when I have a tan. I'd rather have varicose or spider veins because at least you can remove those. I'm a heroin addicts dream.
Do you have those blue surfaced type veins in your boobs, Sal?
(11-03-2015, 06:15 PM)crash Wrote: Do you have those blue surfaced type veins in your boobs, Sal?

Back in the day we had a clubhouse. There was a chick would come hang out there we called Wilda, short for Wildabeast.
Huge tits, blue lightning bolts all over them. Scary...
(11-03-2015, 06:15 PM)crash Wrote: Do you have those blue surfaced type veins in your boobs, Sal?

Not in my boobs, just in my neck, upper chest, hands, wrist, feet and in the back of my legs where the knee bends.

They're only in places where I don't carry any fat unlike my big ass and jelly belly.
I think skin tone plays a bit of a part in whether the 'Blue' of veins shows through. I'm a veiny bastard too. They pop out of my forearms everywhere, but you can't see any colour in them through my skin.

The only place where you can see a blue vein in my body I'm sure you really don't want to know about.
(11-03-2015, 06:43 PM)crash Wrote: The only place where you can see a blue vein in my body I'm sure you really don't want to know about.

That depends, lot of homos up in here.
Don't ever tell a nurse that she'll wanna stick an IV in it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
My son ended up in the ER tonight. He sliced into his index finger just above the knuckle cutting frozen bread. Stitches and all that but apparently he sliced through a tendon and it's only still together by about a hair. We have to see a hand surgeon in 3-4 days to see if he thinks it will heal or if he has to have surgery on his hand to repair the tendon.

And my dryer died today so I spent forever looking but I found one I can pick up tomorrow. I'll order the washing machine separately and have that delivered so they can hook that one up and haul away my old washer/dryer.

I did not know that you could get a steam dryer these days. I passed because if it involves a water hook up, I don't have the time or patience for that. Plus I heard the steam feature isn't really worth the money. Anybody have a steam dryer with an opinion?
Commando Cunt Queen
I had a steam dryer in NY. No, it wasn't worth the money.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Have you seen the washing machines with the small cone used as an agitator and very little water is used? They are a gorgeous, modern looking machine but I'm just old fashioned enough that I want my clothes covered in water and I want an agitator that's full length.
I had a fancy front loading washing machine with all the bells and whistles, but it wasn't getting my clothes clean. No matter how much bleach and special washing machine cleaners I'd run through it, it would still leave my clothes smelling musty. I hated that fucking thing and finally got rid of it and bought an old fashioned top loader. The matching dryer that I bought with it didn't last long either, it broke right after the warranty was up.

They use to make appliances that would last a lifetime, now they just make them beautiful and modern but not built to last.
That's so true Sally. My sisters old stove lasted 30 years! She remodeled her kitchen last year and got a new one. The old one still worked. She hated it but her hubs said no to a new one because it worked. I told her to go in back and cut a wire.

I hate front load washers. I've heard so many bad things about them including the musty smell. I'll always get a top loader. I'd like that one with the soaking sink built right in. I don't really need it but it looks cool.
(11-08-2015, 12:18 PM)ramseycat Wrote: She remodeled her kitchen last year and got a new one. The old one still worked. She hated it but her hubs said no to a new one because it worked.

He's teh debil. What kind of man expects his woman to keep old appliances in a brand new kitchen. Hmmph. Dramaqueen
(11-08-2015, 11:36 AM)sally Wrote: I had a fancy front loading washing machine with all the bells and whistles, but it wasn't getting my clothes clean. No matter how much bleach and special washing machine cleaners I'd run through it, it would still leave my clothes smelling musty. I hated that fucking thing and finally got rid of it and bought an old fashioned top loader. The matching dryer that I bought with it didn't last long either, it broke right after the warranty was up.

They use to make appliances that would last a lifetime, now they just make them beautiful and modern but not built to last.

YOU are the reason I walked right by the front loading washers (ok, I heard other people say they suck too) but I remembered your comments about the musty odors mostest.
Commando Cunt Queen
(11-08-2015, 12:24 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 12:18 PM)ramseycat Wrote: She remodeled her kitchen last year and got a new one. The old one still worked. She hated it but her hubs said no to a new one because it worked.

He's teh debil. What kind of man expects his woman to keep old appliances in a brand new kitchen. Hmmph. Dramaqueen

This was before the remodel. She got all new SS appliances. But she still hated it.
(11-08-2015, 11:11 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Have you seen the washing machines with the small cone used as an agitator and very little water is used? They are a gorgeous, modern looking machine but I'm just old fashioned enough that I want my clothes covered in water and I want an agitator that's full length.

We have one and I love it!!