Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread
(04-17-2016, 10:33 AM)Maggot Wrote: I had a weed whacker that needed a saw head

Hey, I have one of those! I got it at Costco.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I have an area about 40x40 ft that I want to clear and the vines are horrible. I would rent a walk behind and use it but its fairly hilly. Today I will attempt to de-fang the area but will hire someone if it gets to overwhelming. I want to put some raised beds in.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-17-2016, 10:33 AM)Maggot Wrote: No I had a weed whacker that needed a saw head and nobody that I called could help me even with the model number so I went to the mall that the sears was in and tried a few on myself. Everyone looked at me like I had a running chainsaw, I should have looked at a few and said boogety boogety.

I've mentioned before that there's a bearded lady that works in the lawn department at the Sears in the mall here. So if you were at the Sears here no one would have even noticed you with the weed whacker because they're all too busy trying to look away from the short, fat lady with the ZZ Top beard.
(04-17-2016, 11:21 AM)sally Wrote: I've mentioned before that there's a bearded lady that works in the lawn department at the Sears in the mall here.

I've seen you say that a few times over the years and whenever you mention her I always recall the woman I saw with sideburns. I can't take my eyes of that shit.
I just can't understand it because I don't think she's a transgender and nothing is manly about her other than god forsaken beard. She's just a little fat lady with a beard.

I did watch a show once where a lady grew a beard due to hormone problems and she didn't shave it because her husband liked it and had some kind of fetish with it. So maybe that's why.
I work with a very thin haired carrott top ginger. She has no hair on her arms but she can grow a beard within week. Weird! I secretly call her the bearded dragon.
(04-17-2016, 01:13 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I secretly call her the bearded dragon.

hah

Is she old enough to have gray hair? The reason I ask is because I recently read that redheads don't get gray hair, something to do with the pigment or whatever, and I'm curious to know if it's true.
(04-17-2016, 01:19 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-17-2016, 01:13 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I secretly call her the bearded dragon.

hah

Is she old enough to have gray hair? The reason I ask is because I recently read that redheads don't get gray hair, something to do with the pigment or whatever, and I'm curious to know if it's true.

She's 42 and no grey hair. About 5'7", normal build.
I get silver grey or snow white hair being a strawberry blonde. Peaple tell me they can't see it because of all the different shades in my hair. It ranges from white, blonde, carrott, to a dark copper in the back underneath the lighter. All natural.

This woman has very thin hair which is why I'm surprised about the beard.

Are we the only people that call you fire crotch?Awink
(04-17-2016, 02:27 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Are we the only people that call you fire crotch?Awink

Yes...lol.
I banged the married ginger across the street when I was. 14.
I bet that pissed his wife off, Biggie.
Har har, I knocked the bottom out yo!

I sweated mascara into my eye and it burned like a mutha which made both my eyes water and now I look like a coon. Kkk

I shop for Christmas all year long. I'll be done before y'all get your ass in gear in the middle of December. HaHaFuckinHa.
That's evil.
(04-18-2016, 09:48 PM)BigMark Wrote: That's evil.

I'm a baaaaad muthafucka. Sarcastic
I don't think I celebrate holidays any more.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

I see you, Maggottyboo. Are you eating Cheerios in your underwear right now?
(04-20-2016, 06:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I see you, Maggottyboo. Are you eating Cheerios in your underwear right now?

I've been taking walks in the early AM lately. Listening to the birds and watching critters skitter. A little cold out still but it wakes me up until my coffee is ready. Blowing-kisses
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.