Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MY BABY'S BIRTHDAY
(05-30-2023, 05:04 AM)Duchess Wrote: I'm not ticklish.   Smiley_emoticons_slash

Are you sure?

So, how did you find your way to Mock, Duchess?
(05-30-2023, 11:15 AM)rothschild Wrote: So, how did you find your way to Mock, Duchess?

I had joined a board in my state. One day the Admin posted a link to Mock. He said it was a new site and belonged to a guy he had met in an Admin.'s group. I joined Mock early one morning and the first person I met was MF. One couldn't see much of Mock then, only the Intro forum and HQ. I had no idea what to expect. The majority of my time online had been spent doing work related things, a shit ton of research type work until one day someone asked if I ever participated in a forum, I had to have the premise explained to me and I thought hanging out and chatting with a bunch of strangers online was one of the dumbest things I had ever heard of.  hah 

Before Mock, I had never been what I would call a regular anywhere. I'm somewhat of a misfit and none of the sites I visited ever really interested me. I had to go through an initiation in Mock. Sinister was in charge of the Intro forum, she called me a cunt and I was astounded. Ahahaha. No one had ever called me that before. Weirdly, I fell in love with Mock.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Rock out with your mock out!
(05-30-2023, 01:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-30-2023, 11:15 AM)rothschild Wrote: So, how did you find your way to Mock, Duchess?

I had joined a board in my state. One day the Admin posted a link to Mock. He said it was a new site and belonged to a guy he had met in an Admin.'s group. I joined Mock early one morning and the first person I met was MF. One couldn't see much of Mock then, only the Intro forum and HQ. I had no idea what to expect. The majority of my time online had been spent doing work related things, a shit ton of research type work until one day someone asked if I ever participated in a forum, I had to have the premise explained to me and I thought hanging out and chatting with a bunch of strangers online was one of the dumbest things I had ever heard of.  hah 

Before Mock, I had never been what I would call a regular anywhere. I'm somewhat of a misfit and none of the sites I visited ever really interested me. I had to go through an initiation in Mock. Sinister was in charge of the Intro forum, she called me a cunt and I was astounded. Ahahaha. No one had ever called me that before. Weirdly, I fell in love with Mock.

Why didn't I get an intitiation?

I feel cheated.
I had to do a manifesto to see the titties and all the images were expired, worst day ever.
(05-30-2023, 03:40 PM)rothschild Wrote: Why didn't I get an intitiation?

I had to go back and refresh my memory. It looks like LC liked you right away and didn't make you work for access. She granted you membership. I pretty much let her manage Mock. She earned it. She spent hours here everyday--posting, starting threads, vetting newbies, stuff like that. As the years passed the newbie initiation fell by the wayside, people shouldn't have to jump through hoops to gain access and I learned after awhile who was here to participate & who was here to troll, there is a difference in demeanors.

Here's your intro thread-

https://mockforums.net/thread-5039.html
(05-30-2023, 11:15 AM)rothschild Wrote:

Are you sure?

Yes.

Are you sure?

No.
(05-30-2023, 06:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Are you sure?

Yes.

(05-30-2023, 06:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Are you sure?

No.

Maybe?
Maybe.
I had a girl who would give me tickle bumps with her fingers and long hair, it was divine.
Was she rubbing your belly too?
Yesterday was Mock's birthday! Oh my goodness Mock is old enough to drive now.  hah

Sally, even after all these years I still think people being pissed off that you weren't really a dentist is one of the funniest fights to ever take place in Mock. The dialog of all that is pure gold and whenever I recall it I smile. It's a great memory.
Link please, the search does not work for me here.
There isn't a single link I can post. I'm going back to 20082009 and the conversations took place all over Mock, it wasn't confined to a single thread or forum. LC and OP were the most offended and they went on & on...and on.
Happy Birthday Mock!

[Image: 22982140.gif]
OMG! It seems like just a few months ago it was Mock's BD! Time is flying bye way too fast. 
(BTW: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOCK! Well Done Ms D)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

People were sending me PMs asking if I was really a dentist for christ's sake. I was not aware that dentists are so fascinating to everyone when I put it in my profile just for the fuck of it.
They canceled my appointment as apparently my dentist broke her leg.