Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Presidential race 2016

The fact is, people DO conspire against the Clinton's and not only that but your tax dollars often pay for the investigations. Isn't that hoot. Millions of dollars have been spent only to come up with nothing. Hehehe
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yeah but they usually never catch a shoplifter until they've stolen thousands either. lol guffaw
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Donald Trump "cherishes women", again...

He's such an effin' dickshine.

Megyn Kelly is an angry, unfair, bimbo with blood coming out of her eyes and her 'wherever'. He stuck by the angry, unfair, bimbo part, but claims the "wherever" was in reference to her nose (because 'nose' is such a hard word to put your finger on and spit out, I guess).

Heidi Klum is too old to be a '10' any longer, according to The Donald. Poor old Heidi -- pumpin' the Trump is one fantasy she'll just have to let go.

And, Carly Fiorina is, well, a real dog; not pretty enough to be President. Here's what the man said during a Rolling Stone interview.

'Can you imagine that, the face of our next president? I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not s'posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?'

It was not the first time Trump has taunted Fiorina. A month ago he tweeted: 'I just realized that if you listen to Carly Fiorina for more than 10 minutes straight, you develop a massive headache. She has zero chance!'

[Image: 2C0EA85700000578-3228751-image-m-8_1441859867548.jpg]

As much as I dislike some of her platform, ^ Carly Fiorina strikes me as very smart, detailed and tough. I hope she gets a chance to rebut some Trumpeteering during the debate next week.

Anyway, Fiorina's response to Trump's butterface remark: 'Maybe, just maybe, I'm getting under his skin a little bit because I am climbing in the polls.'

Maybe so. Fiorina is polling third among Republicans these days, behind Trump and Carson.

I understand attacking policy and the like but have candidates ever gone after the competition's looks?

I'm sick of seeing that sonofabitch everywhere, I can't even enjoy CNN as I'm falling asleep these days because there that muthafucka is.
hah Trump is entertaining at least.
(09-10-2015, 11:19 AM)Maggot Wrote: hah Trump is entertaining at least.

I thought so too for quite a few weeks and then it began to just get old. His arrogance makes me want to vomit on his pricey shoes. I view him only as an obnoxious fuck anymore.
If he becomes Prez will you accept him as the ultimate leader of the free world? The big cheese?

No more than some people accept Obama or would accept Hillary.

Tis true tis true dat.
The first GOP Candidate to fold is......

[Image: rickperry.jpeg]

Ricky Perry.

The former Texas Governor threw in the towel today; bringing the number of GOP Presidential candidates down to 21 (I think).

Maybe Mitt Romney will really jump in and bring the total back up double deuces? I don't think he will, but he might be hungry enough to go for it.

Anyway, here's what Mr. Perry told the press: “We have a tremendous field – the best in a generation – so I step aside knowing our party is in good hands, and as long as we listen to the grassroots, the cause of conservatism will be too."

Perry reportedly had problems raising money and was behind the pack in the crowed GOP field in his second presidential run.
Buh-bye, Rick!
Facing It

'Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?! … I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not s'posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?', asked The Donald while watching Carly Fiorina on television during his interview with Rolling Stone.

Carly Fiorina's answer: 89

Fiorina, is turning Trump's criticism into a selling point in her quest to win the votes of Independent and Republican women.

During her speech at the National Federation of Republican Women on Friday in Arizona, Fiorina encouraged the audience to do exactly what Trump demanded; to look at her face and their own faces. They are "the face of leadership", says Fiorina.

Yesterday, sticking to that theme, Fiorina's super PAC, Carly For America, published a 60-second ad entitled 'Faces.'

Not that it matters when it comes to choosing a president, but I think Fiorina looks pretty damned good at 61 years old.
If it wasn't for the nose she would be pretty good looking. But I wish I could get a look at her rack and see if they are in the right spot or are a pair of 36 longs. That might be a deal breaker.
No Google in your neck of the woods, F.U.? Here ya go...

[Image: fiorinacarly01022015getty_0.jpg?itok=GHdv8zgb]

Something tells me she wouldn't be interested in playing Let's Make a Deal with you, in any case.

But, you could always bust out your super slick moves and give it a whirl. Just sneak up and take her from behind while you pull her hair, just right. Then, slowly undress her as you work her neck and maybe throw in a earlobe nibble. Then slowly bend her over as you run two fingers softly down her spine. You know, the full 1980s Skinemax routine. Then, compliment her on her painted piggies, toss her a half watermelon, snap a photo to post on the internet, gift her with a gentleman's orgasm, and get 'er done.

Warning: wear a helmet, body armor and a cup if you decide to go for it -- make a note of that for future reference. You can thank me later. Smiley_emoticons_smile
I think he'd have better luck saving all that nonsense for Kitten after her bum leg heals.
(09-15-2015, 12:40 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: No Google in your neck of the woods, F.U.? Here ya go...

[Image: fiorinacarly01022015getty_0.jpg?itok=GHdv8zgb]

Something tells me she wouldn't be interested in playing Let's Make a Deal with you, in any case.

But, you could always bust out your super slick moves and give it a whirl. Just sneak up and take her from behind while you pull her hair, just right. Then, slowly undress her as you work her neck and maybe throw in a earlobe nibble. Then slowly bend her over as you run two fingers softly down her spine. You know, the full 1980s Skinemax routine. Then, compliment her on her painted piggies, toss her a half watermelon, snap a photo to post on the internet, gift her with a gentleman's orgasm, and get 'er done.

Warning: wear a helmet, body armor and a cup if you decide to go for it -- make a note of that for future reference. You can thank me later. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Sorry, even holstered they look like 36 longs. Not interested .
(09-15-2015, 02:29 PM)F.U. Wrote: Sorry, even holstered they look like 36 longs. Not interested .

Yeah. Besides, even if her rack met your standards, she might not have one of those tunnel-wide vaginas you prefer.

Anyway..............she'll have her hands full with that hunk of burning love Donald Trump tomorrow night, most likely.

I imagine the CNN debate hosts will give her an opportunity to address Donald Trump's criticisms of her looks and he'll probably also attack her business record. That's a ratings-grabbing confrontation.

Fiorina is very sharp and tough, and she articulates facts extremely well. She's a great debater. Trump's amusing and loose, and so far, has had very little use for facts. It should make for an interesting exchange.
(09-15-2015, 02:46 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(09-15-2015, 02:29 PM)F.U. Wrote: Sorry, even holstered they look like 36 longs. Not interested .

Yeah. Besides, even if her rack met your standards, she might not have one of those tunnel-wide vaginas you prefer.

Anyway..............she'll have her hands full with that hunk of burning love Donald Trump tomorrow night, most likely.

I imagine the CNN debate hosts will give her an opportunity to address Donald Trump's criticisms of her looks and he'll probably also attack her business record. That's a ratings-grabbing confrontation.

Fiorni is very sharp and tough, and she articulates facts extremely well. She's a great debater. Trump's amusing and loose, and so far, has had very little use for facts. It should make for an interesting exchange.

After Trumps comments about her looks you can bet her beauticians will have their hands full making her look pretty. She sure don't want to walk out looking like Broom Hilda so he can say see, told ya she is ugly.

I'm coming to despise Donald Trump. Maybe that's too strong a word and simply I don't like that fucker is good enough.
(09-15-2015, 02:58 PM)F.U. Wrote: After Trumps comments about her looks you can bet her beauticians will have their hands full making her look pretty. She sure don't want to walk out looking like Broom Hilda so he can say see, told ya she is ugly.

At least you're consistent in displaying your depth of knowledge when it comes to women, F.U.

Of course you're right. The savvy, always impeccably-tailored and coiffed, self-made multi-millionaire is probably in emergency plastic surgery as we speak; praying like the dickens that if she loses the debate, she might at least qualify for the Mrs. America pageant.

I just hope she doesn't read Mock and find out that she has no shot with you. THAT would surely bring the little lady to tears! hah