Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Presidential race 2016
The more Trump gains the crankier the Dems get. The more extreme they are the louder they become when their "tender vittles" are under attack. I kinda hope he wins so I can watch their heads explode like when Obama won. Left shoe meets right shoe. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Some of Trump's loudest critics are his Republican competitors and their committed support bases.

I think Cruz handles it better than the rest. He just goes with the Donald flow and hits back when he's hit. He's challenged Trump to a one on one debate. I don't believe Trump will get in that ring. But, it would be an interesting bout if he did.
I wish Paul was in replace of Cruz. I think he's mostly calm, rational and intelligent even though I don't agree with everything he says. That hairdo is the worst though, even worse than Trump's.
Paul is a straight Libertarian. Anarchy and deregulation abound. I think he's unelectable by a general populace, but he's very intelligent. Libertarians tend to be smart but crazy from what I've seen.

Last night I was listening to some pundits talk about Donald not participating in the debate. They don't think his dropping out is going to hurt his numbers right now but that it is part of a bigger picture. Their thought is that he knows the race is getting tighter and he knows he's in the cross hairs of the other candidates and he's going to be attacked and he's going to be forced to have meaningful conversations on exactly what his views are and where he stands in regards to them. They all repeatedly reminded viewers that his anger towards Megyn Kelly stemmed from her using his own words, his very own comments, in an effort to get him to discuss the things he's said.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-27-2016, 09:32 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Sally, I am not speaking to FQ2 any longer, but will you tell her that with every comment she makes, it just proves she believes everything she reads.....I think she is referring to my post on Lifetime.....etc....She just doesn't get it.
To: FQ2
I have a self-deprecating sense of humor. Do you really think I would admit to being a slut on a public forum?....you have no sense of satire, sarcasm, ridicule, etc....which makes up my sense of humor.....but even if IRL, I was a slut, I would own it....I did have a lot of boyfriends, but I was not a slut (at least I never got paid for sex)..but I am disappointed that you take everything I say and actually believe it. At one time, I said I would post a disclaimer so you would know when I was being sarcastic.... and then, promptly forgot. Either way, my morals or what I choose to post are my business, but you repeating part of a statement out of context on here, really demonstrates your overall stupidity....The basic truth in that post was that I made a huge mistake in my life and to this day, I regret it......I was honest about that and you do not get to judge me so go back to believing everything you read.....you and Donald Trump are a perfect match.....from the Slut

I don't know why you keep on harping on me and the Don. If you had all your sensibilities about you, you would know I haven't mentioned him since last fall. I've since said I wasn't supporting him, but you must have had a senior moment and forgot that I posted it. Take a deep breath and stop the hate train for everyone that doesn't support your liberal looniness. Go eat your prunes woman.
Why the hell are you not speaking to F2? Is this high school? For the love of Pete, this is Mock. We manage to insult one another all the time. No one takes it seriously. F2 and I used to rag on ea h other all the time and we're cool with each other.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-28-2016, 10:12 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Why the hell are you not speaking to F2? Is this high school? For the love of Pete, this is Mock. We manage to insult one another all the time. No one takes it seriously. F2 and I used to rag on ea h other all the time and we're cool with each other.

Certain people forget where they are when they come in here.
(01-28-2016, 06:56 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(01-27-2016, 09:32 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Sally, I am not speaking to FQ2 any longer, but will you tell her that with every comment she makes, it just proves she believes everything she reads.....I think she is referring to my post on Lifetime.....etc....She just doesn't get it.
To: FQ2
I have a self-deprecating sense of humor. Do you really think I would admit to being a slut on a public forum?....you have no sense of satire, sarcasm, ridicule, etc....which makes up my sense of humor.....but even if IRL, I was a slut, I would own it....I did have a lot of boyfriends, but I was not a slut (at least I never got paid for sex)..but I am disappointed that you take everything I say and actually believe it. At one time, I said I would post a disclaimer so you would know when I was being sarcastic.... and then, promptly forgot. Either way, my morals or what I choose to post are my business, but you repeating part of a statement out of context on here, really demonstrates your overall stupidity....The basic truth in that post was that I made a huge mistake in my life and to this day, I regret it......I was honest about that and you do not get to judge me so go back to believing everything you read.....you and Donald Trump are a perfect match.....from the Slut

I don't know why you keep on harping on me and the Don. If you had all your sensibilities about you, you would know I haven't mentioned him since last fall. I've since said I wasn't supporting him, but you must have had a senior moment and forgot that I posted it. Take a deep breath and stop the hate train for everyone that doesn't support your liberal looniness. Go eat your prunes woman.
Everything seems to be black and white for her. If you don't support Hillary, then obviously you MUST support Trump. See how easy that is? No thought involved. hah
The irony. 28

Gunnar, you're the undisputed king of that kind of thinking, only worse. It doesn't matter how many times people tell you what they think, you continue to insist that they think the way you say they think when they don't agree with you 100%.

I support freedom of speech for all and listen to peaceful protesters. Gunnar translation = she must agree with everything the speakers and protesters are saying!

I acknowledge the obvious fact that the U.S. has a criminal justice system. Gunnar translation: she must believe the system ensures justice for all, doesn't have a legal foundation, and doesn't need reform!

I'm aware from following crime stories over the years that a lot of violent criminals are unintelligent and claim to be innocent. Gunnar translation: she must believe that specific unintelligent suspects are therefore guilty and/or got a fair trial, like she's an expert or something!

I know that it's a false claim that unarmed people in a crowded movie theater have as much chance of being stabbed by a mass murderer from 20 feet away as they do being shot from 20 feet away. Gunnar translation: she must not understand that police policies recommend armed officers put 20 feet between themselves and a possible knife wielder to give the officer enough time to shoot/react efficiently!

At least blueberry owns her intolerance and will not likely run around insisting that FAHQTOO is a Donald Trump supporter now that she's been told otherwise by FAHQTOO herself.
(01-27-2016, 10:48 PM)sally Wrote: I wish Paul was in replace of Cruz. I think he's mostly calm, rational and intelligent even though I don't agree with everything he says. That hairdo is the worst though, even worse than Trump's.

I agree with him about 12 the time, which is more often than I agree with a lot of politicians.

I would vote Paul over Trump any old day.

Gotta give it to Trump though; he knows how to REALLY get under Curly-do Paul's skin. To me, Rand always winds up looking irked and smug during their exchanges. He doesn't have much of a poker face.
(01-28-2016, 11:23 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: The irony. 28

Gunnar, you're the undisputed king of that kind of thinking, only worse. It doesn't matter how many times people tell you what they think, you continue to insist that they think the way you say they think when they don't agree with you 100%.

I support freedom of speech for all and listen to peaceful protesters. Gunnar translation = she must agree with everything the speakers and protesters are saying!

I acknowledge the obvious fact that the U.S. has a criminal justice system. Gunnar translation: she must believe the system ensures justice for all, doesn't have a legal foundation, and doesn't need reform!

I'm aware from following crime stories over the years that a lot of violent criminals are unintelligent and claim to be innocent. Gunnar translation: she must believe that specific unintelligent suspects are therefore guilty and/or got a fair trial, like she's an expert or something!

I know that it's a false claim that unarmed people in a crowded movie theater have as much chance of being stabbed by a mass murderer from 20 feet away as they do being shot from 20 feet away. Gunnar translation: she must not understand that police policies recommend armed officers put 20 feet between themselves and a possible knife wielder to give the officer enough time to shoot/react efficiently!

At least blueberry owns her intolerance and will not likely run around insisting that FAHQTOO is a Donald Trump supporter now that she's been told otherwise by FAHQTOO herself.
You just can't handle the fact that I'm right and you're wrong. That's your problem. Not mine.
It's not a problem for me that you think that, Gunnar. It just makes it even funnier when you accuse people of thinking only in black and white and attempt to mock them for making assumptions about what others think.
(01-28-2016, 11:42 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It's not a problem for me that you think that, Gunnar. It just makes it even funnier when you accuse people of thinking only in black and white and attempt to mock them for making assumptions about what others think.
You assume you know what I think, but you have no idea what the rodent on the wheel is working overtime on at any given moment. You've even admitted that yourself on more than one occasion, so once again... You're wrong. hah
Veterans' Group Rejects Trump and Cruz

When the leader of the Iraq and Afghanistan Veteran's group tells me what he thinks, I believe him. He doesn't claim to be misunderstood or go into bullshit mode when he faces disagreement. I appreciate Paul Rieckhoff's integrity, though I'd love to see the vets get more donations.

Rieckhoff's refusing to accept donations Trump collects tonight instead of participating in the GOP debate. He is also refusing to take Cruz's donations if Trump takes him up on his one-on-one debate challenge. Mr. Rieckhoff was also among those who criticized Sarah Palin last week for politicizing her son's domestic violence arrest and making excuses that reflected poorly on vets.

The veterans' group does not want to be used as a political pawn or stunt by any of them.

Story: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/...tions.html
(01-28-2016, 02:12 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Veterans' Group Rejects Trump and Cruz

When the leader of the Iraq and Afghanistan Veteran's group tells me what he thinks, I believe him. He doesn't claim to be misunderstood or go into bullshit mode when he faces disagreement. I appreciate Paul Rieckhoff's integrity, though I'd love to see the vets get more donations.

Rieckhoff's refusing to accept donations Trump collects tonight instead of participating in the GOP debate. He is also refusing to take Cruz's donations if Trump takes him up on his one-on-one debate challenge. Mr. Rieckhoff was also among those who criticized Sarah Palin last week for politicizing her son's domestic violence arrest and making excuses that reflected poorly on vets.

The veterans' group does not want to be used as a political pawn or stunt by any of them.

Story: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/...tions.html
You have the right to believe what you want, and I have the right to make fun of you for it. That's how this works, like it or not.

I feel like I missed something so I went back and reread what lead up to this and I'm not seeing anything. Are you saying you don't believe the leader of the Iraq & Afghanistan Veteran's group?
(01-28-2016, 02:57 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I feel like I missed something so I went back and reread what lead up to this and I'm not seeing anything. Are you saying you don't believe the leader of the Iraq & Afghanistan Veteran's group?
He should take the money. It's a charity.

If he accepted the money from people he and the others don't believe in, nor agree with, he'd be whoring himself and all the Members. Even people in need don't need to roll over like a dog in a circus.
(01-28-2016, 03:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:

If he accepted the money from people he and the others don't believe in, nor agree with, he'd be whoring himself and all the Members. Even people in need don't need to roll over like a dog in a circus.
His job is to raise money to pay for treatment of veterans. Period. His beliefs and opinions have no place in this.