Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Presidential race 2016
Hoard your silver and gold again, the plane is taking off. Buy now.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Like after 10/15/15?
(02-10-2016, 09:36 PM)Maggot Wrote: Hoard your silver and gold again, the plane is taking off. Buy now.

I remember when you & Dick were talking about that a few years ago but at that time it was gold & ammo. What do you see happening in the future? Should I be concerned? Right now I'm a little worried about the Siberian Express that's rolling into town.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-11-2016, 06:23 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 09:36 PM)Maggot Wrote: Hoard your silver and gold again, the plane is taking off. Buy now.

I remember when you & Dick were talking about that a few years ago but at that time it was gold & ammo. What do you see happening in the future? Should I be concerned? Right now I'm a little worried about the Siberian Express that's rolling into town.

Yup and gold went from 800 to 1300 and ammo was in short supply and was selling for twice the price after.

I agree. Its creeping up, slowly but its rising. $1242.60 right this minute. I don't know if it will hit 2g again, but if it does we are ready. We have a bucket of scrap jewelry waiting to hit the refinery.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
(02-11-2016, 09:43 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(02-11-2016, 06:23 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Yup and gold went from 800 to 1300 and ammo was in short supply and was selling for twice the price after.

Craziest price I remember seeing on ammo was 300 bucks for a 550 round box of 22lr. I about shit. I made a fair amount of $$ selling off some of my stockpile when that happened last time. Here we are , going into another election year and here we are, ammo and firearm prices on the rise again. It happens every time . People get spooked of the unknown and buy buy BUY !!!!!!!!!
(02-10-2016, 08:14 PM)Adub Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 04:14 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 01:39 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I saw Dr. Cornel West on Bill Maher a couple of weeks ago. I love listening to Dr. West, he's a cool orator. Here's the short clip of Dr. West disagreeing with Bill Maher on Bernie vs. Hillary.

Dr. West totally feels the Bern and has been supporting Bernie since last year. He is working hard to help the black community learn more about Sanders and get behind him.

Right now, Hillary Clinton has the vast majority of black and Latino voter support, according to polls. That will help her to take South Carolina unless Bernie can win them over.
West hit on the one thing that I think ruined Hillary before she even started. Integrity is not the first thing that comes to mind when someone says her name.

I so disagree.
Integrity comes to mind first when you think of Hillary? Interesting. I'd love to hear why.
Honest , nothing but honest she is. Yes indeed.

http://nypost.com/2015/04/12/hillary-cli...ntial-run/
Trump said China should take out N. Korea's Kim Jong........and they just might. Or his Generals will. hah He's looking a little better now.

I sorta laughed when I read that but this is a man who wants to be POTUS. I'm one of the last people who agree with political correctness but we can't have this kind of shit. He's such a crass fuck.
If Kim Jong would go away and China would step back Korea could be united again. That might be good.
Any time people can live in harmony is a good thing.
The problem I have with Obama among a bunch of things is he can't seem to delegate and then sticks his nose in and screws things up. I want someone that can delegate authority. Let your people do their jobs.
(02-11-2016, 11:15 AM)F.U. Wrote: Honest , nothing but honest she is. Yes indeed.

http://nypost.com/2015/04/12/hillary-cli...ntial-run/
RIGHT?!!! hah I'm not going to hold my breath for an explanation.
Voter turnout in N.H.
Republican-284,000
Democrat-250,000
That's a great turn-out, Mags.

I think Iowa had a record breaking turn-out for it caucuses too.

It's good to see so many people getting involved.
(02-12-2016, 11:52 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: That's a great turn-out, Mags.

I think Iowa had a record breaking turn-out for it caucuses too.

It's good to see so many people getting involved.

Yeah I thought so too, I hope it starts a trend.
For those who said earlier that a Hillary Clinton administration would be an extension of the Obama administration, you were right. At least, that's what she appears to be emphasizing in her platform now.

Early on, she was highlighting the differences between herself and Obama. Once Bernie started to surge and Obama quasi-endorsed her, she really started emphasizing how she would build on Obama's foundations and legacy and how Sanders would not.

There's nothing wrong that strategy, in my opinion, it just seems like a strategy shift to me and one that was very apparent in last night's Democratic debate.

It was a good debate, I thought, and at times, a tense one. It covered campaign finance reform, criminal justice reform, foreign policy / terrorism, systematic racism, realistic goals vs. idealistic goals... Many times, Clinton accused Sanders of being anti-Obama, to which he called bullshit, though he acknowledged those areas where he does in fact disagree with Obama. Here are the highlights.

(02-12-2016, 02:21 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: For those who said earlier that a Hillary Clinton administration would be an extension of the Obama administration, you were right. At least, that's what she appears to be emphasizing in her platform now.

Early on, she was highlighting the differences between herself and Obama. Once Bernie started to surge and Obama quasi-endorsed her, she really started emphasizing how she would build on Obama's foundations and legacy and how Sanders would not.

There's nothing wrong that strategy, in my opinion, it just seems like a strategy shift to me and one that was very apparent in last night's Democratic debate.

It was a good debate, I thought, and at times, a tense one. It covered campaign finance reform, criminal justice reform, foreign policy / terrorism, systematic racism, realistic goals vs. idealistic goals... Many times, Clinton accused Sanders of being anti-Obama, to which he called bullshit, though he acknowledged those areas where he does in fact disagree with Obama. Here are the highlights.

I thought the Bern did very well. Dono's madame president just kept agreeing with the Bern. At one point, it looked like she was ready to bum rush him and choke him out. hah
(02-12-2016, 02:21 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It was a good debate

Thanks, HotD, I'm glad I took the time to listen.

I like Bernie, just not as POTUS material.

Hillary is smart, so smart. That's what runs through my mind when I listen to her speak. I think she'd make a great Prez, it's not like there are any other (better) options. I like the attitude of the guy whose name begins with a K. It's horrible that I can't recall it right now.

There's nothing in the world that could ever make me want that job. Nothing. You can't make everyone happy & satisfied...ever.