Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Presidential race 2016
(03-15-2016, 08:50 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:
(03-15-2016, 08:45 PM)sally Wrote: Not that you can really go by the signs people have out in their yards, but Trump signs are the only ones you see here. No Rubio signs in sight. Or anyone else.

That's probably because you stole all the signs for the others.....Your kitchen is probably full of stolen signs and "Vote for Trump" signs you are putting up all over town.......

When he becomes president it will make it easier for you to accept if you just picture him as Dr. Evil from Austin Powers.

Trump was boasting about all the phone calls he had been getting from DC bigwigs, he repeatedly mentioned calls from Paul Ryan to such a point that PR had to come out and say he had called him because Donald had asked him to. He's such a disingenuous fuck.

I'm getting pretty psyched to watch the Hillary & Donald show.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I can't believe the Trumpster is doing as well as he is!

I can't vote for him, cause whomever I vote for, never wins. hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(03-15-2016, 09:07 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-15-2016, 08:50 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:
(03-15-2016, 08:45 PM)sally Wrote: Not that you can really go by the signs people have out in their yards, but Trump signs are the only ones you see here. No Rubio signs in sight. Or anyone else.

That's probably because you stole all the signs for the others.....Your kitchen is probably full of stolen signs and "Vote for Trump" signs you are putting up all over town.......

When he becomes president it will make it easier for you to accept if you just picture him as Dr. Evil from Austin Powers.

The Grand Dragon of the KKK has endorsed Hillary. hah *face palm*
All those KKK people are Democrats.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-16-2016, 01:13 PM)Maggot Wrote: All those KKK people are Democrats.
True story
What do you think the Trump supporters will do if it goes to the convention and he doesn't get the nomination?
IMO, I think people won't vote and hand it over to Hillary. I also think the Republican party will be done. Maybe that's not a bad thing, even though it's my side. I'm sick of their bullshit.
(03-16-2016, 04:31 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: What do you think the Trump supporters will do if it goes to the convention and he doesn't get the nomination?
IMO, I think people won't vote and hand it over to Hillary. I also think the Republican party will be done. Maybe that's not a bad thing, even though it's my side. I'm sick of their bullshit.

Donald is throwing the word riot out there.

Both sides have their own bullshit. There is enough blame to go around. If you & I couldn't find a way to work together chances are we would lose our jobs.
(03-16-2016, 04:31 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: What do you think the Trump supporters will do if it goes to the convention and he doesn't get the nomination?

It sucks for all the Republicans who just want small government, large military, and conservative policies without all the extremist crap and infighting.

Do they jump the party, get behind extremist Cruz who was a main instigator in splintering the party in the first place, or get behind wild card Trump and pray for the best? Kasich's an option, but it's hard to imagine him being able to come from so far behind to get the nomination, even at a contested convention. It's gonna be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Looks like Trump is moving away from targeting his Republican competitors and more towards the general election. Here's his new anti-Hillary ad.

The minute I saw her do it, I wondered what the fuck Clinton was thinking when she threw down that barking bit. She really should have known that was gonna be a sound bite that would be used against her again and again. Maybe she did and just didn't care, IDK.
And, I can hear you laughing at that ad all the way over here on the west coast, Mags. Smiley_emoticons_smile
I think she barks pretty well.

It's the only time she's opened her mouth that I couldn't tell immediately she was lying.
She does the constitution doggy style.

I don't think we've seen nuthin' yet. I think this race is going to get filthy, rolling in the mud filthy.
I'm worried Hillary will break down when confronted by Trump, people don't usually speak to her like he will and she's just not used to it.

hah You're kiddin', right? She has years of experience.

I hope she doesn't bark up the wrong tree with trump. He has lots of ammo with her.
I think Donovan was right about how Hillary Clinton has been the target of more political attacks for a longer period of time than most anyone else (though I personally believe she's invited some of it on herself). She'll be fine in the ring with Donald Trump.

Plus, there's plenty of dirt on Trump and his history of broken promises is long and deep. I'm sure the Clinton campaign will get their hands dirty tossing it out too.

Trump's fervent followers don't seem to care what he does or says as long as he sticks it to the establishment and the segments of society at whom they're angry. But, Republicans who are truly invested in the state of the country and conservative values do care, so it seems. And, there are still a lot of undecided Independents who I think will reluctantly vote for Hillary Clinton before they'd vote for Trump.

After the dirt clears, I think Hillary beats Trump solidly in a general election.

P.s. You're one step ahead of me Mags, I was hoping to pinch you today. Denied.
If the powers that be can get behind either one it should be a fun summer with plenty of knockdowns, knockouts and knock ups.
(03-17-2016, 11:14 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I think Donovan was right about how Hillary Clinton has been the target of more political attacks for a longer period of time than most anyone else (though I personally believe she's invited some of it on herself). She'll be fine in the ring with Donald Trump.

Plus, there's plenty of dirt on Trump and his history of broken promises is long and deep. I'm sure the Clinton campaign will get their hands dirty tossing it out too.

Trump's fervent followers don't seem to care what he does or says as long as he sticks it to the establishment and the segments of society at whom they're angry. But, Republicans who are truly invested in the state of the country and conservative values do care, so it seems. And, there are still a lot of undecided Independents who I think will reluctantly vote for Hillary Clinton before they'd vote for Trump.

After the dirt clears, I think Hillary beats Trump solidly in a general election.

P.s. You're one step ahead of me Mags, I was hoping to pinch you today. Denied.
She's a repeat offender so...