Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Presidential race 2016
That woman was a cunt. Disguised as a reasonable but judgmental critic of everyone she considers beneath her. The absolute worst of humanity, I have no use for her phony faux-concern for those in need as long as they submit to her specifications of race, creed, economic status and narrow standards of correct behavior.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I never thought of Hillary that way, a bitch yeah, but not a cunt. At least not in public.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Rosemary the conservative is the cunt.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-18-2016, 09:52 PM)Maggot Wrote: I never thought of Hillary that way, a bitch yeah, but not a cunt. At least not in public.

I meant the writer of that letter, but let me posit this question in response to your pithy reply: If we are looking to fill a vacancy at what is arguably the hardest job in the entire free world, fraught with criticism and hidden enemies and sneaky attacks and constant antagonism from every quarter...why on earth wouldn't we want the hardest cunt in the world for that job?
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(03-19-2016, 08:51 AM)Donovan Wrote:
(03-18-2016, 09:52 PM)Maggot Wrote: I never thought of Hillary that way, a bitch yeah, but not a cunt. At least not in public.

I meant the writer of that letter, but let me posit this question in response to your pithy reply: If we are looking to fill a vacancy at what is arguably the hardest job in the entire free world, fraught with criticism and hidden enemies and sneaky attacks and constant antagonism from every quarter...why on earth wouldn't we want the hardest cunt in the world for that job?

So your voting for Trump?
I just read the letter and can see the her point of liberal demonization of "conservative" obstructionism in their agenda. If conservatives resist a budget that is bloated and presented as a "need" they are the evil empire and wrong. Our system is made this way so either party cannot just pass laws that are either not well thought out or knee jerk in nature. I have to say that Obama care is good and well in theory but the application of a dream sometimes hits a wall of reality that was either ignored or not even considered.
The republicans could probably dive into this mess and fix it picking up poop along the way and things may run smoother. Or they could continue to say "You created it, you deal with it" But getting working middle class people to foot the bill for the ever growing numbers of free health care samples is not fiscally responsible and like a hot potato.
Until politicians have to use the same health care that is dealt out for regular Americans they will never care. Government health care isn't even considered a 'Cadillac" insurance even though they do not pay a dime into it out of their own pockets.
If the water in Flint was going to politicians houses as well as average citizens houses how long do you think it would go on. Not long I think. Our government works well when they have to deal with their own laws personally. Politicians can bypass TSA security with the flash of an I.D. card. They do not feel the pain so they do not care.
The list is long.
(03-19-2016, 09:33 AM)Maggot Wrote: Until politicians have to use the same health care that is dealt out for regular Americans they will never care.
If the water in Flint was going to politicians houses as well as average citizens houses how long do you think it would go on. Not long I think.

I agree with this.

Do you know why they aren't in the same boat as everyone else? They should be given we employ them. They are no more deserving than we are. That is a collective we.
Congress has passed an exorbitant number of laws excluding them from the consequences of their own legislation. Maggot has a salient point in that. However, it does not absolve the GOP from the fallout of their clearly petulant acts of obstruction this previous term that lost them the support of their power base and allowed idiots like Trump to gain any sort of following besides hardcore racists.
(03-19-2016, 09:08 AM)Maggot Wrote: So your voting for Trump?

I said hardest cunt, not dumbest. Besides, depending how the primaries go here, I may not even vote in the general. Not because I'm lazy or don't want to, but because NY is so deep blue my vote is essentially meaningless. If Trump makes a huge splash here come primary day, which is extremely unlikely, I'd definitely vote in the general to drag his idiot ass down. But I am totally ok with a Sanders or Clinton presidency.
The brown shirts are at it again. Does this help anything?

Nazi tactics

In the article there is a story about yard sign abuse. hah How dumb are these nuts?
(03-19-2016, 11:20 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-19-2016, 09:33 AM)Maggot Wrote: Until politicians have to use the same health care that is dealt out for regular Americans they will never care.
If the water in Flint was going to politicians houses as well as average citizens houses how long do you think it would go on. Not long I think.

I agree with this.

Do you know why they aren't in the same boat as everyone else? They should be given we employ them. They are no more deserving than we are. That is a collective we.

Look up Rutan exempt position. Politicians are exempt from normal hiring practices and can circumvent laws requiring employers to not hire based solely on personal preference or political persuasion. This in the land of..................Illinois.
(03-19-2016, 07:27 PM)Maggot Wrote: The brown shirts are at it again. Does this help anything?

Nazi tactics

In the article there is a story about yard sign abuse. hah How dumb are these nuts?

"When the sign owner confronted them, he was threatened with a gun." ... "When police arrived... a 17 year old was charged with aggravated assault, possessing a handgun without a license and while underage."

How fucking long does it take to steal a yard sign? What are these, bedrock/sheet metal Tump support signs? How are you there long enough for the homeowner to confront you, then stick around while the police respond? It's called roll up, steal the sign, GTFO. You can go back to your own yard and film yourself destroying it.

It only takes seconds to swipe a sign. I know this because I've done it. hah

I didn't do it with strangers though.
(03-20-2016, 05:32 AM)Duchess Wrote:

It only takes seconds to swipe a sign. I know this because I've done it. hah

I didn't do it with strangers though.

So how many Trump signs do you now have? Bass Ass Grin
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(03-18-2016, 08:39 PM)Donovan Wrote: That woman was a cunt. Disguised as a reasonable but judgmental critic of everyone she considers beneath her. The absolute worst of humanity, I have no use for her phony faux-concern for those in need as long as they submit to her specifications of race, creed, economic status and narrow standards of correct behavior.
This would make for a great example in the words and names thread hah
CNN is hosting a forum called THE FINAL FIVE tonight.

I don't know the format, but the three remaining Republican candidates and the two Democratic candidates will all address potential voters and try to win them over.

Clinton is expected to focus on the general election and her disagreements with Trump more than on Sanders. Bernie's chances of winning enough delegates after last Tuesday's sweep by Clinton are not great and she needs to try to woo his supporters so they don't decide not to vote at all if Bernie isn't the Democratic nominee.

Cruz will likely focus on differentiating himself from Trump, pointing out Trump's previous support for Democratic policies, and appealing to religious voters. He's beaten Trump in a few evangelical states and wants to repeat that by attracting Mormon voters in Arizona and Utah.

Kasich is being encouraged by some in the GOP (like Lindsey Graham, who is holding his nose and supporting Cruz at this point) to drop out for the good of the party. Kasich ain't having it. He says he's in it to win it and appears to be focusing on gaining voters through reason, touting his accomplishments as Ohio governor, and his "let's work together" philosophy . Kasich's only hope to get the nomination is if no Republican candidate wins the required 1,237 delegates in the primaries and the nominee is chosen at a contested/open convention. There is no mathematical possibility of Kasich winning the required number of delegates outside of a convention at this point.

Sanders will probably continue to rally against big money influence on politicians and how that influence is affecting policies that favor the very rich at the expense of stagnating middle and lower income voters.

Trump's probably gonna tone it down and try to appear his most presidential, but he'll likely get hit for not specifically denouncing violence at his rallies and for instead blaming protesters. He's meeting with some establishment Republicans today and then the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, a group that is so far not down with Trump. Trump says he's going to lay out his plan to broker a peace agreement between Israel and Palestine for them. I'll believe it when I see it. He's been saying for weeks he's going to outline his Foreign Policy plan and advisers, but his last response on the subject was that he was watching the news and listening to himself because he has a 'a very good brain'. His spokespersons have been on the tube telling people that he's got the support and consultation of Senator Jeff Sessions who serves on the Armed Services and Intelligence committees though.

The forum is scheduled for three hours, starting at 8pm ET. http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/21/politics/c...index.html
That's 3 hrs longer than I think I can handle from any of them. The more I see of them the more they remind me of Hollywood actors preening for a picture. I really should give politics a vacation if I can.

45 years has passed and the problems are the same, only those same problems are bigger problems now than they were then, and by today's standards this song would never get air play if it was just released because it isn't PC.
I'm listening to Ted Cruz speak on CNN. What a drama hag he is. Ain't nobody exaggerate like a politician does. My God.
(03-21-2016, 06:14 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
45 years has passed and the problems are the same, only those same problems are bigger problems now than they were then, and by today's standards this song would never get air play if it was just released because it isn't PC.

I agree that some of the problems today are the same in nature as 45 years ago, on a larger scale.

But, I don't agree at all about that song not being PC enough to get airplay these days.

Listen to the radio and tv -- rap and hip hop lyrics, hard rock lyrics, classic rock lyrics (including protest songs), talk radio/show topics and verbiage......much of it not what I think would qualify as "PC" to those who choose to use that term left and right with little discernment.

That song is actually very PC today and it's tame compared to what's on a lot of the airwaves now (and it still gets play on my local classic rock station).