Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Presidential race 2016
Yeah, she does. And the sane people agree.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(06-23-2016, 02:14 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 11:19 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Over 75% of all Trump's public statements are proven false or unsubstantiated, F.U. Rationally, that's not lying 'a little' to anyone but those who lie substantially more than 75% of the time.
Hilary looks so much better doesn't she? Mostly false. That's some of that "political experience" for ya.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/...rely-true/

Now BG, you know you aren't suppose to point that out. HRC is a saint, SAINT I tell ya. Just because she has ben in more lies and scandals than you can shake a stick at , it means nothing. Nothing can be proven. SAINT I tell ya.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
(06-23-2016, 02:16 PM)Donovan Wrote: Yeah, she does. And the sane people agree.
Perfectly said. She's "mostly false" so all those "sane people" either enjoy being lied to, or Hilary doesn't have a fucking clue what's really going on. Not sure what your definition of sane is, but neither option is a comfortable option for me.
(06-23-2016, 02:17 PM)F.U. Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 02:14 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 11:19 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Over 75% of all Trump's public statements are proven false or unsubstantiated, F.U. Rationally, that's not lying 'a little' to anyone but those who lie substantially more than 75% of the time.
Hilary looks so much better doesn't she? Mostly false. That's some of that "political experience" for ya.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/...rely-true/

Now BG, you know you aren't suppose to point that out. HRC is a saint, SAINT I tell ya. Just because she has ben in more lies and scandals than you can shake a stick at , it means nothing. Nothing can be proven. SAINT I tell ya.
More of that political experience all the "sane people" are in favor of.
I don't claim that Hillary Clinton never lies or misleads in her public statements. She ain't no saint in my eyes.

But, that's not what anyone contended. The PolitiFact link Gunnar posted only provides a list of 'mostly false' statements made by Clinton, not a comparison between Clinton and Trump, which is what we were discussing.

Donald Trump lies and misleads much more often than not whenever he addresses the public. He does so significantly more often than Clinton (and anyone else in the race) across all of the issues. That's substantiated by a myriad of credible sources; links and pastes with the back-up details are provided throughout this thread.

I've never said Hillary is a saint either. That guy did though. *points at FU*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yes I did and I hoped it sounded as stupid as most of the shit I hear from the HRC supporters.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
(06-23-2016, 02:57 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't claim that Hillary Clinton never lies or misleads in her public statements. She ain't no saint in my eyes.

But, that's not what anyone contended. The PolitiFact link Gunnar posted only provides a list of 'mostly false' statements made by Clinton, not a comparison between Clinton and Trump, which is what we were discussing.

Donald Trump lies and misleads much more often than not whenever he addresses the public. He does so significantly more often than Clinton (and anyone else in the race) across all of the issues. That's substantiated by a myriad of credible sources; links and pastes with the back-up details are provided throughout this thread.
Hilary has political lying experience. She lied over the dead bodies and lied to their families. I'm perfectly content in believing that everything she says is mostly false, we probably just haven't found out that it was false yet. Hilary has lied while holding a public office. Trump is just running a campaign. Neither is very attractive to me, but we KNOW Hilary will lie if she's elected. Trump is a crap shoot.
I don't share your logic nor perspective Gunnar.

But, it doesn't matter.

You have a choice -- simply vote for Trump, or Johnson, or write someone else in, or don't vote at all (since you don't believe general election votes matter anyway).
(06-23-2016, 04:36 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't share your logic nor perspective Gunnar.

But, it doesn't matter.

You have a choice -- simply vote for Trump, or Johnson, or write someone else in, or don't vote at all (since you don't believe general election votes matter anyway).
They don't.
I didn't call Hillary a saint, I said she was by far the post qualified presidential candidate and quite possibly the toughest bitch on the planet. Your post of all her false statements was funny as hell because a lot of it was penny ante shit as opposed to, say, ripping off millions from college students or ripping off millions from your employees or ripping off millions from your contractors or ripping off millions from your campaign fund or... All things the Cheeto Savior has been caught doing. The fact that you two morons still believe the garbage that's been thoroughly debunked about HRC is a testament to just how hard and long the Republican Hate Machine tried to fuck her, and how effective it was only on the especially gullible. I'm not naive enough to think HRC is some Pollyanna, but I do think she will make a damn fine President And will likely preside over the implosion of the Republican Party as it exists now.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

I'm not oblivious to any of her faults and I haven't seen anyone who supports her in here present her as if she were flawless.
Somebody in another thread pointed out my aversion to dishonesty and wondered how I could support a liar like Hillary. The short answer is, I can't abide me lying or my trusted loved ones. But our entire presidential process has become one in which the biggest panderers prosper, and our presidency itself is one in which lies are a necessary evil. What is defined as good for a person isn't the same as what is good for a country. The only thing I can do is find the most qualified available candidate, whose proven track record matches mine most closely, and who has proven tough enough to handle what is the hardest, most thankless job on the planet . That's HRC.
The ones who complain the loudest about Hillary lying also think Donald Trump (World's Number #1 liar) should be President . .....the fact that some people hate on her for that reason is just an excuse. It is flawed logic/thinking......Politicians lie, but dang if you want to keep everyone liking you, you gotta tell a few........that is a given... .....She can take her place among all of our previous Presidents because she has earned that right and I for one, think she will do a fantastic job. The one thing about her that bothers me is that she is not a natural public speaker and her speeches always sound stiff and as if she is reading from a script.....at times it sounds insincere, but I am sure she has received coaching for that issue....At her worst, however, she is superior to Donald Fuckface Trump........in all ways......The End

Now everyone just quit bellyaching about Hillary lying and move on to something important like who should use what bathroom FFS........this talk about who lies the most is getting a little old......

Smiley_emoticons_smile

CNN has hired Corey Lewandowski. Jesus Christ.

Hillary & Donald are less popular than the NRA. hah

Funny, not funny.
This is good news for Clinton, even though the polls are only a snapshot in time and there are still five months until the election. But, I think her campaign should be very concerned that Clinton is only around 6 points ahead of Trump given all of the shit he's said recently.

Just over half of Republicans would rather have someone besides Trump as their nominee, and his support in the presidential ballot test has dropped seven points since May.

Democrat Hillary Clinton is up 44-38 percent over Trump in a head-to-head matchup.

The FOX national poll, released Wednesday, finds she has a similar advantage when voters are asked about confidence in the candidates to make the “right” decisions for the country if they were president: 48 percent are at least somewhat confident Clinton would. It’s 42 percent for Trump.

In the matchup, Clinton is the choice among blacks (87-3 percent), women (51-32 percent), voters under age 45 (45-35 percent), and those earning less than $50,000 annually (52-30 percent).

Trump leads among white evangelical Christians (66-18 percent), whites without a college degree (51-33 percent), gun owners (52-30 percent), whites (48-34 percent), men (46-36 percent), and independents (39-31 percent).

Ref: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/...trump.html
-----------------------

Clinton really needs to focus on attracting more Independents, in my opinion.

Trump is crying the blues because some of the people who ran against him are refusing their support after signing that stupid fuckin' pledge. Good for them. I can respect that decision more than the one that others have made after saying Trump makes racist comments but I'm going to support him anyway. Whatta bunch of boobs, particularly Paul Ryan. 78
I sincerely hope this election cycle leads to the destruction of the zealots who have taken over the GOP. It would be nice if there were a lot more moderation in the parties.