Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Presidential race 2016
One of the things Trump said during the debate irked me. When he said he will not say if he would concede the election and Wallace asked "If for the good of the country would you?" Then he said "I'll leave you in suspense". Although I did not hear Clintons answer to the question, I'm not sure if he believes losing is an option or if he is predisposed to not admitting it may happen. It looks like a down ticket vote is forming in my mind but he may still surprise me with a win.
I have to say that both candidates are as bad as they could come I believe that they both deserve each other also. Another thing I've observed is that Bill does not seem like he wants to do the white house thing again. The job just has to suck and I bet he just wants to kick back for the rest of his short life.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Why does it matter if he personally accepts it or not? Is he going to cry himself to sleep and the world will end? I don't understand.
Although Wallace may be republican he is not a far right one. I think he wanted to set the tone of this election towards getting Trumps supporters to accept Clinton as president if she wins like Bernie did when the DNC bent him over the pool table. Trump may say what he feels at any given moment, blusterous, demanding he is who he is and doesn't apologize for it. Clinton on the other hand is different in the spotlight compared to privately. She could be out on a balcony smiling waving blowing kisses but once on the other side of the curtain she is cruel, selfish and conniving. That in my mind makes her more dangerous than Trump. If people cannot see it, they are blind.
Trump Bernie!
(10-20-2016, 09:07 PM)Maggot Wrote: makes her more dangerous than Trump.

hah

It's remarkable the way people who hear & see the very same things can have such wildly different opinions.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-20-2016, 09:07 PM)Maggot Wrote: Although Wallace may be republican he is not a far right one. I think he wanted to set the tone of this election towards getting Trumps supporters to accept Clinton as president if she wins like Bernie did when the DNC bent him over the pool table. Trump may say what he feels at any given moment, blusterous, demanding he is who he is and doesn't apologize for it. Clinton on the other hand is different in the spotlight compared to privately. She could be out on a balcony smiling waving blowing kisses but once on the other side of the curtain she is cruel, selfish and conniving. That in my mind makes her more dangerous than Trump. If people cannot see it, they are blind.

AMEN,

right on, Trump is bad, Clintons (both of them) are worse!

(10-21-2016, 04:13 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 09:07 PM)Maggot Wrote: makes her more dangerous than Trump.

hah

It's remarkable the way people who hear & see the very same things can have such wildly different opinions.

Not really.

Maggs nailed it, Trump is blusterous, demanding, crude, even spoiled.

Clinton is cruel, selfish, conniving self centered, untrustworthy, and a liar.

Unfortunately, people have to Pick between the two.hah

The End.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(10-21-2016, 08:23 AM)Carsman Wrote: Not really.

That's your opinion.

The End.

(10-21-2016, 08:32 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 08:23 AM)Carsman Wrote: Not really.

That's your opinion.

The End.

My opinion is the only one that counts, to me.

The End.

(10-21-2016, 10:21 AM)Carsman Wrote: My opinion is the only one that counts, to me.

The End.

What an ah-mazing coincidence! That's exactly how I feel about my own opinion too!

The End.
If Trump accidentally wins:

The end.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

That piece of shit threw his own wife under the bus last night and then told her to stand up so everyone could see her. Who the hell does that? I can't get over watching him do that. It was stunning.
The thing that cracks me up is the righteous indignation of the anti-Hillary crowd for her being the best at what we have ourselves turned the process into. Ever since cameras decided Kennedy was a better President choice because he "didn't sweat" we have increasingly chosen the best panderer, the best liar, the best charming snake oil salesman to lead us. Back room deals, powerful supporters, secret positions not shared with the work...these are not faults in the system WE created, endorsed, and perpetuated with our own votes. If HRC is a monster, she's our monster. We created her and did a fucking amazing job at it. She will kick ass as President on our behalf. Guaranteed. Of course, I say that tongue in cheek not actually believing she is the monster the alt right wishes she was so they could justify the horrible things this election has showed them in themselves.

Politicians are a little like knowing too much about hot dogs: you can love them or hate them, you can enjoy them, you can gorge yourself on them every day If you want...but it's not wise to watch them being made or ask what's inside them.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(10-21-2016, 01:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 10:21 AM)Carsman Wrote: My opinion is the only one that counts, to me.

The End.

What an ah-mazing coincidence! That's exactly how I feel about my own opinion too!

The End.

Of course ya do!

The End.

Nobody likes to be told who to vote for. Trump is proof, the more the establishment demonizes him the more people want to vote for him. The same thing happened to Obama.

For the life of me I cannot imagine that man in the White House. Whenever I've thought of it I've always sorta laughed, like it was a joke or a far fetched comedy. I will be in stunned disbelief if he actually pulls this off. I hope I wouldn't cry, that would really piss me off and I hope I wouldn't whine too. It's my hope to be obnoxious instead.
At this point the down ticket is whats important to me now.
(10-22-2016, 12:38 PM)Duchess Wrote:

For the life of me I cannot imagine that man in the White House. Whenever I've thought of it I've always sorta laughed, like it was a joke or a far fetched comedy. I will be in stunned disbelief if he actually pulls this off. I hope I wouldn't cry, that would really piss me off and I hope I wouldn't whine too. It's my hope to be obnoxious instead.

Yes, the uncouth Trump in the White House happening would be a scary thing!

Even his own party is scared of him, because he says he will rock the boat and stop the stale smooth sailing many of them have enjoyed for so many years! With no end in sight if things stay the same old business as usual.

However, many people will likely vote for him because he is saying what they want to hear! He talks about congress term limits, lower taxes, treating the vets better, fixing broken foreign trade deals, building a stronger USA military, bringing back to USA out sourced jobs to overseas companies, to name a few, many of the things that they really would like to see happen.

Hillary is an absolute "polished" politician, no doubt about that, and there in lies the rub to many!

IMO.

Sometimes Michelle Obama Embraces A Really Stupid Thing

[Image: george_michelle.jpg?fit=1200%2C800]

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/26/us/pol....html?_r=0
She has an armful of Bush and trump can't grab a little pussy, hypocrites!
(10-22-2016, 12:25 PM)Maggot Wrote: Nobody likes to be told who to vote for. Trump is proof, the more the establishment demonizes him the more people want to vote for him. The same thing happened to Obama.

I am not sure that trump is gaining votes at this point. or did I miss something. And besides, President Obama never did anything to demonize his self, not in words or actions. It was like others that did that, said that. Trump manages through his words and actions to throw that demon on his own persona. High Five.