Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
MAKE A MOCK MATCH
If it is any consolation I applaud you Clang for being so open and honest here. You can take comfort in the fact that you have bigger balls than most of us here.
(07-10-2013, 10:19 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Stop the woe is me crap Clang. Get off your ass and do something.

I am doing something I'm pushing Cock Nibbler and Fat2theFuture's buttons. And having a wonderful time.Blowing-kisses
(07-11-2013, 03:24 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: stoopid

Ahhhh the irony from the mouthy little cunt that says he speaks the 'Queen's English'

You didn't stay off my leg long, Frodo...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(07-11-2013, 04:33 AM)crash Wrote: Ahhhh the irony from the mouthy little cunt that says he speaks the 'Queen's English'

You didn't stay off my leg long, Frodo...

You are just a tragic little yankee doodle dandy wannabe Y'ALL.

Will you be changing your babys DIAPER before washing the HOOD of your car then taking the ELEVATOR to your CONDO Y'ALL?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-11-2013, 03:51 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm here to stay

Good, I enjoy having a fat worthless piece of shit as a forum punchbag I can lay into whenever I feel like it.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-11-2013, 03:57 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I am doing something I'm pushing Cock Nibbler and Fat2theFuture's buttons. And having a wonderful time.Blowing-kisses

You push no ones buttons you deluded fat fucknut.

When I'm really bored I lay into you because you are such an easy target you may as well have a bullseye painted on your sweaty forehead.
(07-11-2013, 05:00 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: You are just a tragic little yankee doodle dandy wannabe Y'ALL.

Will you be changing your babys DIAPER before washing the HOOD of your car then taking the ELEVATOR to your CONDO Y'ALL?

Really? I call you a mouthy little cunt and that's all you got?

You've lost your bite, Frodo. Mo kicked your arse from one end of that thread to the other and all you did was promise to post a pile of garbage to refute his posts, and it never happened.

Now Donovan has you dribbling shit all over the place and all you can reply with is 'My little lichtspittle'....a thousand times (I'll give you a rookie troll tip on that one, if he hasn't bitten in the first fifty tries, he's probably not going to) until you're now looking like a phrase repeating Downs Syndrome sufferer. Apologies in advance for the insult to all the Downs sufferers lurking..

And so what if I was? Why the discord for America, Frodo? A little ironic that you're on an American based forum with a majority American membership, commenting on a whole bunch of topics about American current affairs. I thought you'd be happy to have one less Australian if I was even contemplating it?

hah Thanks for the laugh again though, cheers!
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
The fat fuck serving tea to his raghead cohorts in a dust strewn hellhole stopped posting in the thread you mention where I more than held my own. He waffled on endlessly I kept it brief and to the point.

I don't know if you've noticed (let's face you wouldn't admit it if you had) but destitute donovan douchebag was my bitch all day yesterday. In fact he was also sally, user and blue tikis bitch as well all day yesterday it was a monumental clusterfuck of such proportions donovan dimeless probably still can't sit down without a big fluffy cushion.

Lichtspittle makes me laugh and at the end of the day that's all I care about you aussie tosspot. Destitute donovan likes to amuse himself by touretting “cinnamon nimrod” over and over again and the only time anyone else is amused by it is when I use it in reference to myself.

Yeah its an American forum with a majority American membership but my personality as a Brit is far too strong to be assimilated by American culture Y'ALL!

Bwahahaha! Y'ALL?! You stoopid septic wannabe motherfucker.

Better check your TV you might be missing a “ball game”!
(07-11-2013, 06:02 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: my personality as a Brit is far too strong to be assimilated by American culture Y'ALL!

Except for when you're being 'stoopid'...

hah..held your own? Those words must have been hard to type for the self centred little megalomaniac who would normally choose words like 'dominated', 'owned' or some other self promoting, power tripping superlative. He kicked your arse. Own it. He didn't reply any more to save you the embarrassment.

Stay there on my leg, Frodo, it's cold in tonight..
Anytime the fat assimilated raghead wants to kickstart that thread I'm here, ready and willing to take part again. I've got a LOT more shit to fling in his direction he is after all a fat kraut raghead sympathiser.

All you are doing is confusing your opinions with facts again fucknut, a common trait of the self deluded moron.
[Image: 946864_681431805217487_1518664616_n_zps34cdd7f0.jpg]
(07-11-2013, 05:09 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: You push no ones buttons you deluded fat fucknut.

Sure, I don't.11
I only give my fat forum punchbag any attention when I can be bothered and now isn't one of those times.
(07-11-2013, 01:22 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I only give my fat forum punchbag any attention when I can be bothered and now isn't one of those times.

Whatever you need to tell yourself to make yourself feel better. Its ok, I understand.11
Sorry, a punchbag doesn't get to decide when it gets punched.
(07-11-2013, 03:25 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Whatever you need to tell yourself to make yourself feel better.

I'm curious.

What do you tell yourself to make you feel better?
(07-11-2013, 03:52 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: I'm curious.

That all the abused, cheated on and put upon women in the world are waiting just for him to give them some fat assed greasy fingered TLC that only he can offer.
(07-11-2013, 03:52 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(07-11-2013, 03:25 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Whatever you need to tell yourself to make yourself feel better.

I'm curious.

(07-11-2013, 01:00 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(07-11-2013, 05:09 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: You push no ones buttons you deluded fat fucknut.

Sure, I don't.11

Why are you here? I thought you would be dead by now.

I hate it when people are supposed to kill themselves and don't.
I think he said he was going to do it slowly by going on a diet of crispy chicken skin and steak fat. It's probably going to take a few years.