Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome Mayhem!!
Liquid Wrote:I CAN read, which is why i questioned OP saying it was directed towards me. So fuck off you stupid asshole.

No, you fuck off Simple Jack.... Liquid Retard Voice>" I don't think that thread was directed towards me boss, I think it might have been directed to Borndragon dang gone it"< Liquid Retard Voice.

[user=47]Liquid[/user] wrote:
Quote:wait - I don't think that thread was directed towards me, was it? I think it was directed to Borndragon

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Mayhem Wrote:But I tell ya what, pick the time and place and I'll show you how I defended myself. (Not a real life threat).

Yes it is a real life threat, you fucking moron, but you are just too dim witted and full of anger to recognise it as such.

Only three posts in and you are already threatening to shoot people, what a dipshit.

Yet another biker meathead who can give it but can't take it, yet another biker meathead who demands respect but offers none inreturn, yet another biker meathead who is proud of his "street rep" like one of the prancing cretins from west side story.
Damn dude, I thought this was a mock forum...no punches pulled kind of thing. Don't get your panties all in a knot. I don't take this forum internet shit seriously, but if you can't take a joke, fuck you.
Hello, and thanks for the welcome.
Mayhem Wrote:Hello, and thanks for the welcome.
You're welcome. Sorry the resident idiots had to sully your welcome thread with their bullshit.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
OK, now That is funny. See, you do have a sense of humor.
ramseycat Wrote:
You're welcome. Sorry the resident idiots had to sully your welcome thread with their bullshit.
No worries, this whole place is just a joke to me, it's for entertainment. That's the whole idea right?. I don't take any of this shit seriously, but it sounds like a lot of the pussies in here do.::dunno:: I've got a life. But I appreciate the sentiment.
I voted for this post dude. I'm still laughing my ass off.
Mayhem Wrote:No worries, this whole place is just a joke to me, it's for entertainment. That's the whole idea right?. I don't take any of this shit seriously, but it sounds like a lot of the pussies in here do.::dunno:: I've got a life. But I appreciate the sentiment.
Welcome MayhemSmiley_emoticons_smile Lots of homos up in here, you should feel right at home.
Mayhem Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
No worries, this whole place is just a joke to me, it's for entertainment. That's the whole idea right?. I don't take any of this shit seriously, but it sounds like a lot of the pussies in here do.::dunno:: I've got a life. But I appreciate the sentiment.
Yes they do. I don't get it myself. But to each his own I guess.
Mayhem Wrote:Damn dude, I thought this was a mock forum...no punches pulled kind of thing. Don't get your panties all in a knot. I don't take this forum internet shit seriously, but if you can't take a joke, fuck you.

Yo, whattup. ::bigg:: It's true, we come off a little sissy like in regard to the threat bullshit, but unfortunately, for the site's sake, it's better safe than sorry.
86 112
ramseycat Wrote:
Mayhem Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Hear that popping sound?

That was Ramsey's head hastily departing Sinister's ass and burrowing into Mayhem's.

Middle Finger Wrote:
Mayhem Wrote:Damn dude, I thought this was a mock forum...no punches pulled kind of thing. Don't get your panties all in a knot. I don't take this forum internet shit seriously, but if you can't take a joke, fuck you.

Yo, whattup. ::bigg:: It's true, we come off a little sissy like in regard to the threat bullshit, but unfortunately, for the site's sake, it's better safe than sorry.

It's cool.. coming from you as a mod, C.Y.A. and shit, I get it. I just think it's hilarious how some folks get in forums. Helloooo, it's a forum, not real life. Is my interpretation of what Mock is all about wrong? I understand I came in guns blazing, but I thought that's how it rolled in here.

"Come get some honest and loving advice. If you like to mock people out, curse, call names, attack, and generally enjoy cracking yourself up by slamming others, here's a new home for you. If you like to be attacked, mistreated, called names, cursed out, mocked, or enjoy being abused due to some mental dysfunction or scarring, or a sick sense of humor, here's a new home for you. Although there is room for normal discussion, all sissies, sensitive people, dopey bastards, and those generally expecting others to give a shit about how they feel should know that nothing makes us laugh more than sincere complaints about how you are treated. When you register you are stuck having to Introduce yourself in the Newbie Initiation &amp; Torture forum until someone feels like being generous and admitting your ass to full access. Also, your privacy regarding public items like personal website content is NOT protected here. So don't be a crying little bitch if that info is used to abuse you. No real-life threats! Have a problem with any of that? Then don't join and go fuck yourself. Otherwise, welcome to Mock."
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Mayhem Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Hear that popping sound?

That was Ramsey's head hastily departing Sinister's ass and burrowing into Mayhem's.
Predictable as always Lumpy. You really need to get some new material.
ramseycat Wrote:
Oh shut the hell up you fake, dopey, soup chicken bitch.
86 112
Mayhem Wrote:I just think it's hilarious how some folks get in forums.
It's hilarious AND annoying at times.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
You want to talk about fake? Yo whatup? Yea, I am sure that is how you really talk. You are so transparent.
ramseycat Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Mayhem Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Hear that popping sound?

Predictable as always Lumpy. You really need to get some new material.
Again with the originality Lumpy. How DO you come up with those clever comeback?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Hear that popping sound?

I hope he was prepared.

[Image: retarded.jpg]
sally Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Hear that popping sound?

I hope he was prepared.

[Image: retarded.jpg]
::lmao::