Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE
this is a pop quiz for Mock trial-watchers. which one is casey's defense attorney? pick one. winner will receive an all-expense paid 2 weeks in beautiful Orlando! in the county bed & breakfast operated by the Orange County Sheriff! [Image: jail.gif]

A. [Image: casey-anthony-jury-7-0520.jpg]

B. [Image: Perry-Mason-Season-2-Volume-2.jpg]

C. [Image: bozo-the-clown-2.jpg]

The answer would be C.

Bozo just said to Ricardo "...just so we are clear, and there is no confusion...." Then Bozo went on to ask the most muddled up question ever.

Definitely C
I just want some fucking pretzels and a Lighting game!! Ha
you'll get a laugh over this Tiki:

The $68,000 tax Bill

Accused child murderer Casey Anthony is in more hot water with the feds -- the I.R.S. believes she failed to pay $68k in taxes back in 2008 ... the same year she allegedly killed her 2-year-old daughter. TMZ obtained a tax lien filed against Anthony in Florida last week -- and according to the document, Casey never forked over $68,520 in federal taxes in 2008. Calls to Casey's attorney were not immediately returned. hah hahahahaha surprise! :B

that would be profits from selling her child's photos. not from "working" or theft from family and friends.
her parents may well have a huge tax bill for the same reason. their house was in foreclosure at one point. so was bozo's.

gas can for gasbag baez:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-26-2011, 03:02 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: you'll get a laugh over this Tiki:

The $68,000 tax Bill

Accused child murderer Casey Anthony is in more hot water with the feds -- the I.R.S. believes she failed to pay $68k in taxes back in 2008 ... the same year she allegedly killed her 2-year-old daughter. TMZ obtained a tax lien filed against Anthony in Florida last week -- and according to the document, Casey never forked over $68,520 in federal taxes in 2008.

Grrrrrrr!

I'd have her ass in Fed Court faster than Wesley Snipes!

Fucking parasitical bitch.
I'm so tired of hearing how friendly, sweet, and kind Casey always was.
SO what the heck is this CLOWN trying to prove, asking "do you know how Caylee died?"...DOES he not understand the purpose of character witnesses??

STUPID RETARD!!!

IT proves NOTHING to the jury asking stupid ass questions like that, just makes him look even more stupid then he already does!! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE JURORS FACES!!!
(05-26-2011, 03:59 PM)LytoMe Wrote: SO what the heck is this CLOWN trying to prove, asking "do you know how Caylee died?"...DOES he not understand the purpose of character witnesses

he's trying to establish that the witnesses have no relevance. and that only casey (and her father) knew Caylee was dead. while casey bravely soldiered on and sacrificed herself and hid her terrible grief by drinking and dancing and partying like the town pump. it was her way of coping with her deep sorrow.

i wonder if ALL these guys had DNA tests to determine who Caylee's father was? i don't think casey knows.

So pretty much every guy that has been on the stand has stated that Casey and Caylee stayed the night at their house. Way to show your daughter a role model Casey! Was she starting to interfere with your one night stands? Had to get rid of her?
(05-26-2011, 04:13 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
i wonder if ALL these guys had DNA tests to determine who Caylee's father was? i don't think casey knows.

Watch . . .

Baez will claim George is the father.

"The defense calls Maury Povich to the stand."

well in the last half hour mayberry mason moved for a mistrial. hah

and Tony Lazarro was called back to stand to say that casey told him her brother Lee tried to molest her, but george only "disciplined" her as a child. this was a proffer not yet in front of jury. blew bozo's theory further into the porta-potty i think.
i wonder if he reads his reviews at night and realizes he is a stumbling fool?

nah. he thinks he's Perry Mason.

After watching that mile long walk video, guess bozo never heard of going in through a side door!

Anyway, "reasonable doubt" has been created by bozo, like it or not, gotta give credit where credit is due. Never heard Georgie moved out of the Anthony house in 05, and that he had a affair until mentioned by bozo. "Secrets", not only Casey has them!

Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

george's liason with the woman in question has been known for months. not a secret, and he denies it of course.

i disagree that baez has created reasonable doubt. the operative word is "reasonable" and his story was obvious fabricated codswallop. is it possible that a juror could be fooled? of course. it's always possible. that's why the trial is a game of skill and also a crap shoot that will be a "mystery" until a verdict is announced.
baez has done a terrible job. i've never seen worse. and i would bet that he has alienated most or all of the jury at this early stage.

(05-26-2011, 08:19 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: baez has done a terrible job. i've never seen worse. and i would bet that he has alienated most or all of the jury at this early stage.

The Good ol' Boy, Col. Sanders, ain't winning me over with his "down home" conversational questioning, either.

I think Foghorn Leghorn every time I hear him speak.

Don't get me started on the Judge. If I mention his game eye and double-chin I'm sure I'll be labeled as Mock's Supreme Grand Wizard racist.

Yeah . . . like I needed to comment about the judge for that to happen.

I wonder if he married white . . . like Ito?

Or Clarence Thomas?
I don't see reasonable doubt. Nothing has changed so far. Casey is continuing to lie and Baez is continuing to make a fool of himself.

The sexual abuse allegations against George (and Lee) is old news. But what Casey said a year or so ago is that she was starting to remember her dad doing inapproriate things to her when she was a little girl. I think she said when she was 8. And that Lee started coming into her bedroom when she was 12. That lasted for 3 years. There was no bombshell there.

And George being complicit in hiding Caylee's body? There is nothing reasonable about that. Nothing. Makes no sense at all. Who tries to make an accidental death look like a murder? And why? Because Cindy was going to be unforgiving? And there was just by some happenstance a convenient non-existent nanny to pin it on?

The testimony so far has given absolutely no new information. Everything is old news. Thanks to the sunshine laws of the state of Florida.

(05-26-2011, 08:19 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: george's liason with the woman in question has been known for months. not a secret, and he denies it of course.

i disagree that baez has created reasonable doubt. the operative word is "reasonable" and his story was obvious fabricated codswallop. is it possible that a juror could be fooled? of course. it's always possible. that's why the trial is a game of skill and also a crap shoot that will be a "mystery" until a verdict is announced.
baez has done a terrible job. i've never seen worse. and i would bet that he has alienated most or all of the jury at this early stage.

For Casey to be seemingly "carefree" for 31 days while supposedly knowing her daughter was dead, has been cited by behavioral experts, as being a typical sign of someone who was abused. Blocking nasty things out of their mind.
Anyway, it's hard to believe that any sane mother could intentionally murder her child. Caylee likely died by accident, and if so, Casey has done a very foolish thing by not admitting that. Now, she's trying to create doubt. It's a page out of the criminal defence lawyer TV program, "The Practice". Where if the defence team felt they were in trouble, they go to plan "B"! That's where they point the finger of suspicion to everyone & anyone, no matter who, to dissuade the suspicion from their client.

Yes it will be a mystery until the verdict.

Even after the verdict it will be a mystery. Because this is Casey's last stand and she has yet to tell the truth. Even if, even if, even if Casey is a victim of sexual abuse as a child what does it have to do with the death of innocent Caylee.

Baez said that George has all the answers. Well what about Casey? Did George make up the nanny story? And persuade Casey to go along with it? Or vice versa? Was the ultimate threat that Cindy would be unforgiving? Is Cindy Anthony a monster?
From what I have read and seen and believe is that Casey can hold her own with her mom.

Casey's downfall was lying to the detectives. Consistently. End of story. She is screwed.
(05-26-2011, 09:30 PM)Adub Wrote: Even after the verdict it will be a mystery. Because this is Casey's last stand and she has yet to tell the truth. Even if, even if, even if Casey is a victim of sexual abuse as a child what does it have to do with the death of innocent Caylee.

Baez said that George has all the answers. Well what about Casey? Did George make up the nanny story? And persuade Casey to go along with it? Or vice versa? Was the ultimate threat that Cindy would be unforgiving? Is Cindy Anthony a monster?
From what I have read and seen and believe is that Casey can hold her own with her mom.

Casey's downfall was lying to the detectives. Consistently. End of story. She is screwed.

Casey is a bold face liar, no question of that. And has been shown she likes to be a run-a-round, and party, and have a good time. However, does that in itself make her a cold blooded murderer? Doubtful.
And from what has been said over the last 3 years, Casey & Cindy did in fact not get along at all. As evident that Casey would drag Caylee along on her sleep over dates, out of spite, rather then just let Cindy babysit Caylee. (Which would have been way easier for Casey) It's been said this trial may take 2 months, therefore much more has to be unraveled before coming to a conclusion. Sadly, the only conclusion so far is Caylee is dead.

opening (and closing) statements by lawyers are NOT evidence. and the jury is instructed to that effect. what baez did was throw everything he could think of out there to see if any of it would stick. trouble is, a jury expects the lawyer to PROVE his assertions. baez is going to run into trouble with that. he could say aliens in flying saucers took Caylee, but he has to prove it. he can't prove any of what he alleged. the ONLY way he could even attempt to "prove" it would be to put casey on the stand. if he is stupid enough to put the world's biggest pathological liar, convicted thief and felon on the stand to be ripped to shreds by the state, he deserves to be disbarred. nobody on that jury would believe anything she said once they realize she has never been truthful about anything. she has zero credibility. i hope to hell none of the jurors are that gullible or dumb.

the defense has now moved twice for mistrial. they are running scared. and we haven't even come to the meat of the case.

edit to add: as i am typing here videos are being shown in court of casey on shopping trips...buying all kinds of stuff for herself. only she is using her best friend's checks, and signing/forging them. did she think her friend would not notice her funds gone?? (she did NOT have permission, and was prosecuted/convicted for that).

brother Lee is at courthouse today with his fiance who testified:
also, shopping with stolen checks.

i just watched the absolute worst, most hateful, stupid, without-credibility, nastiest performance by a lawyer i have ever seen in an adult lifetime of watching the criminal courts. baez ought to be at the very least sanctioned, disbarred, and run out of town on a rail. his treatment of George Anthony on the stand today is going to backfire on his bitch whore client big-time. he just helped stick a needle in her arm, which she richly deserves.
and his ridiculous antics with the big cardboard (high-tech haha) calendars is designed for one purpose, to get "power" over George, make him jump through hoops. it's obvious. only George is not on trial.

and how does that girl sit there expressionless as her father is unjustly tortured, degraded and demeaned? she is evil.

baez is a bad human being as well as being a very bad lawyer.

thank goodness for prosecutor Jeff Ashton who shot baez down in flames in less than 60 seconds when the abortion was over.

note: there will be court saturday 9 to 1.
no court again until tuesday due to Memorial Day holiday.