Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE
(06-07-2011, 08:27 PM)Duchess Wrote: You found that difficult to grasp?
Absolutely. So what do you think? Benadryl maybe? Something OTC? Or illicit drugs?

I don't know what kind of drug, I only know weed but I think she gave her something to sleep & she gave too much and Caylee OD'ed. I truly don't believe that she intended for that child to die, I just don't.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm just now watching the trial from today and I swear CA's stupid ass lawyer pisses me off!! Hes trying to discredit the damn dog and officer forge, what a fucking asshole.. hes not going to win what so ever, he looks like a complete idiot and if anyone buys his shit then they are stupid!
Ok, I just finished watching the trial from today and I must say Jose Baez is a complete disresepectful idiot fuck face... I cant stand his ass, how rude to walk away as the sherrif is answering his question but at the end the sherrif put him in his place when he stated what he smelled in that fucking trunk... YOU GO OFFICER FORGE! That made me very proud! I cant wait to see what happens tomorrow!
Personally if I lived in that home I could readily understand wanting
to harm Cindy. She is one controlling bitch.
Why harm your beautiful little daughter?? I dont understand that... I know some parents can be crazy and sometimes crazier than words can explain but your child? Theres soo much evidence stacked against this bitch, shes done!
Can't find the words to quite describe Jose...I guess Bozo sums it up the best! At first I thought that he was just making an ass out of himself, but now I'm getting angry and more annoyed with each new day. It doesn't matter whether he is at the podium or just sitting at the defense table! His behavior, IMO, is unprofessional and just plain disrespectful. I imagine, at times, the defense team's only option is to attempt to discredit the state's witnesses, but can't Jose do this without being so fucking smug, arrogant and condescending? Maybe this is how it is typically done?...I've not seen enough trials to compare. I was, initially, most irritated by Casey's smirks and facial expressions in the courtroom ..some even wondered why she wasn't told to refrain from certain behaviors, but now it is Jose's body language that pisses me off. Today the state was having a small issue with the canister lights on the ceiling causing a glare on the photos she was trying to display..no big deal..it was no incompetence on her part. The whole time Jose was smirking, a little shake of his head, almost giggling with Casey as the lights went down..as if he was trying to convey ...oh what a tard...she can't even figure out the projector. I think HE was projecting!

In regards to drugging Caylee...that has been a theory on the very top of my short list. I believe she did drug Caylee so that she could go out and party when she didn't have a sitter (or when she was at home and just "needed her to go to sleep"). I think the drug she used may have been Xanax and that "Zanny the nanny" is a euphemism for Xanax. It makes me ill just typing this! I don't believe that it was premeditated or intentional ,but that she inadvertently gave her "too much" and Caylee was discovered dead or clinging to life and, of course, she panicked. If that was the actual scenerio then Casey is, of course, still guilty of killing her daughter. After Caylee's death I don't know what transpired or how that poor, innocent baby ended up in the woods like a piece of trash. I agree that she is a lying piece of shit and had no business having a child, but I strongly believe that she did not plan to kill her daughter!
well now Pat Brown has gone nuts too. the pundits seen all over cable and tabloids should be gagged. especially the unethical and ridiculous obnoxious linda k. baden. Blah-blah-0006Blah-blah-0006

National ENQUIRER:

Monster mom CASEY ANTHONY has hatched an evil plot to beat the rap for her daughter Caylee’s murder – by goading her own father into killing him­self!

That’s the stunning revelation from those close to the sensation­al death penalty trial after Casey’s attorney made a shocking accusa­tion in his opening statement.

He claimed that Casey’s father George Anthony sexually abused her – and that it was his fault Casey lied about what happened to 2-year-old Caylee!

Now experts say Casey believes her father – who has previously attempted suicide – will be so humiliated by her phony claims that he’ll take his own life! And his death could be her ticket to freedom!

Defense lawyer Jose Baez told jurors in Orlando, Fla., that little Caylee accidentally drowned in the family pool. He claimed George discovered Caylee’s lifeless body, then told Casey that he’d handle things and covered up his granddaughter ’s death.

Casey failed to report the tragedy to police be­cause she’d been “raised to lie” to keep her father’s abuse secret, Baez said. As a result, she repeat­edly fibbed about her daughter’s whereabouts.

Baez also reminded the jury that George, 59, tried to commit sui­cide before – a month after little Caylee’s remains were discovered in December 2008. That reminder was deliberate, according to crimi­nal profiler Pat Brown, who has followed the Anthony case closely.

“Casey is hoping her father is so ashamed of these false accusations that he’ll really kill himself,” Brown told The ENQUIRER.

“If he did, there would be enough reasonable doubt that Casey would never be convicted of murder.”

Brown believes Casey, 25, hatched the plan while in jail awaiting trial.

In a letter to a fellow inmate, Casey accused both her dad and her older brother Lee of molesting her. She described Lee as “walking into my room at night and feeling my breasts while I slept...Over the past few months I’ve been having really vivid dreams...of things that have already happened. I think my dad used to do the same thing to me...I can see him in my room...”

Casey’s defense jumped on her abuse claims to cast reasonable doubt on her guilt, said Orlando de­fense attorney and legal analyst Bill Sheaffer.

“On the witness stand, George de­nied he abused Casey,” Sheaffer told The ENQUIRER. “But her attorney keeps trying to slip in Casey’s accu­sations while questioning witnesses. The judge hasn’t allowed it so far, but if her father killed himself, it would throw the trial into chaos.”

Now friends really fear Casey’s al­legations could push high-strung George over the edge.

“Casey believes she can force her dad into committing suicide, and be­lieves this will get her off the hook,” Kiomarie Torres Cruz, Casey’s best friend from child­hood, told The ENQUIRER.

That fuckin' cow! She has no regard for anyone.
OMG I hope I am not the only one listening to the questioning this afternoon. haha BIAZ obviously did not do his research on his OWN questions....he cannot even pronounce certain words or know what they mean. HORRIBLE defense strategy!
Being a trial defense attorney/criminal defense attorney you should know your questions inside and out….when you don’t you look extremely unintelligent to the jury!
Smiley_emoticons_shocked
i missed a lot today because i lost power 3 times. Furious

but i have read some reports.

a second dog-handler was up, then computer experts.

i know some don't want to believe casey intended to kill her child, but i have to say her internet searches sure as hell look like premeditation to me.

JOHN DENNIS BRADLEY -- Canadian computer expert tapped by the Orange County Sheriff's Office to examine the Anthonys' computer. Found searches for 'how to make chloroform' and 'neck breaking.' 84 searches on the chloroform. also home-made weapons. inhalation. death. shovel. head injury. (who needs to look up shovels?) etc. etc.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-07-2011, 10:41 PM)pplrcrazy Wrote: I'm just now watching the trial from today and I swear CA's stupid ass lawyer pisses me off!! Hes trying to discredit the damn dog and officer forge, what a fucking asshole.. hes not going to win what so ever, he looks like a complete idiot and if anyone buys his shit then they are stupid!

That's the moron's job. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

- Albert Einstein

I don't think I knew about the neck breaking search. Well now. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Kristin Brewer of the Osceola County Sheriff's Department testifies during the Casey Anthony trial at the Orange County Courthouse on Wednesday June 8, 2011. Brewer handles a search dog named Bones.

i have a comment about something annoying me. the inmate & convicted felon casey, is fucking around at defense table looking at laptops and cell phones/blackberries, screwing around with files blah blah...screw that, she is not supposed to be handling anything! give her some crayons to take notes. she is pretending she's a member of the defense team, she is NOT! except as being the client, who is entitled by law to "assist in her defense".

i am also wondering why mason is not doing any of the cross. he's just letting baez flail around.

that's my old uniform. PoliceSmiley_emoticons_biggrin i know they hate wearing class-A's to court, long-sleeves and ties, it's hot as hell.

(06-07-2011, 08:24 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: someone asked if syringe (post 466) came into evidence today. i missed a lot, but no, not yet.

as for drugging Caylee to put her to sleep, if she did that it is felony child abuse, resulting in death...in other words felony murder and still eligible for DP in florida.

that does not explain searches on home computer for neck-breaking, etc. etc. that may come in tomorrow. that could indicate premeditation.

It was said that computer was the "family computer", so it is questionable to realy know who did the searching for what?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Is bozo actually managing to create doubt?
OMG...researching on the net "neck breaking"???????? OMG...anyone who had any doubts whatsoever, if you are still wondering...you nuts as she is!Insane
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

Is he going to be able to prove it was her that researched it? I want proof. There's no way in hell I'd send someone to their death without absolute proof. I want clear & concise FACTS that it was Casey who researched it.
i didn't see all the computer testimony snoozefest, but i think the computer searches were linked to her password.

is baez creating doubt? not in my opinion. in fact many legal pundits think he is committing suicide on national TV. and taking the defendant with him.
but again, no telling what a jury will do.

roy kronk may be next up this morning...thursday. he's the guy who found remains. jose has done all he could to discredit him. going to be interesting. they are leading with a Deputy on stand who took initial call, to lay foundation.

kronk: