Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE
i expect the defense to call this female. she is doing prison time, but was just recently moved back to Orange County jail on a writ. note:
Habeas Corpus Ad Testificadum.

ADAMS, ROBYN ANN

Booking Number: 11018461
Race: n/a
Date of Birth: 06/08/1976
Last Known Address:
Cell: BRC1ANA03
Date Booked: 05/11/2011
Time Booked: 08:52pm
Number of Holds: undisclosed - 001
Notes: None

Charges
Case Sequence: 000
Case Status: Presentenced
#Bond Amount:
Police Case Number: n/a
Court Location: CIRCUIT
Arresting Agency: Orange County Sheriff Office
Charge/Court Case Number: Return Per Court Order
482008CF15606O
Note: Habeas Corpus Ad Testificadum

she and her cop husband :( were drug dealers. she made friends with casey while she was in jail awaiting her trial. many letters/notes/phone calls were involved.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Does anyone think the death could be an accident?
(06-14-2011, 11:54 AM)WolfHouse Wrote: Does anyone think the death could be an accident?

I'm not discounting that, but why all the lies?
(06-14-2011, 11:57 AM)gatorfankim Wrote:
(06-14-2011, 11:54 AM)WolfHouse Wrote: Does anyone think the death could be an accident?

I'm not discounting that, but why all the lies?

That would be the tragedy of it all, most habitual liars can't help themselves. And maybe the scenario went the wrong way at the onset, easiest at the time, and now they have to continue with the lying.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, we'll never know the real truth. That is only unless one or all involved confesses.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

There is no need to cover up and hide an accident. kids die in pools every summer the parents are not necessarily held responsible for the drowning,child drownings happen in a reasonable world the courts know that and rule accordingly.

The child died in an unreasonable way, at the hands of an unreasonable mother, with completely fucked up ideas of responsibility.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I personally think that Dr. G did an excellent job, she was able to bring out a lot of what was needed to be said...the manor of death is ruled a homicide because of the manor of disposal of the body. Bottom line, if it was an accident/drowning in the pool...WHY THE tape around the mouth, why the dumping of the body?Signs_173

We were told she drowned, and the disposal of the body was done by 2 persons other then Casey...BUT WHY? If he would have remotely touched on the reasons why George would do this or WHY Roy Kronk would have anything to do with it I think it would be a better argument. BUT we are failing to hear the why in all of this!Insane

We will never know how she truly died, because even if Casey stood up in court stating I killed her this way. WOULD you believe her? LiarMaybe NOT, she has lied so much how anyone can take anything she says as factual.
Sherlock
LytoMe,
I absolutley agree! Dr. G gave a fantastic layout of what, why and how things played out. This very well could have been accidental, I will not say it couldn't have been, however, my personal opinion is she killed her child: 1) she wanted to punish her mother 2) the child was in her way 3) she's just a fucked up lying whore and couldn't be bothered anymore, resented the attention Caylee got from her parents... 4) she's a friggin' evil seed!
I would love to see her take the stand, again I'm going to say, the prosecution will eat her alive!
This story will be one that remains open-ended, the truth went with Caylee.
Aussie, here is a photo that shows proximity of the anthony house with the site where Caylee's remains were found. (you had asked me about distance) red arrow to house. blue circle remains site. which was 19 feet from road. it was a dip in the topography and formerly underwater after hurricane.
click to enlarge. Smiley_emoticons_smile

looks like the state is going to close today with casey's "beautiful life" tat. applied 2 weeks after her child was missing. (accidently drowned, dead) that should stick in the minds of the jurors.

at end of day mason moved for a mistrial again. *yawn* denied.

[Image: casey-anthony-tattoo-bella-vita_rdax_676x450.jpg]

Thank you LC.
What is on the bottom part of her back in the small photo?Is it bruising?
i don't know why her skin appears darkened in that photo.

thoughts about today, cindy tried to waffle around about her answers on the stand. tried to make it seem only george used the duct tape around the house, "forgot" some of her depo testimony, claims she never saw the pink shirt Caylee was found with, for a time i thought she would be declared a hostile witness. oh well, she's done unless jose calls her.

here are some misc. photos.

Here is the exhibit that a juror said was not seen by the jury. I'm pretty sure that this is the one that Baez asked to have put into evidence. It seems the State skipped over it. And then Baez whined because he wanted to use it in cross. Then he didn't publish it to the jury.

[Image: th_e2b07ddc-aba5-4b97-87cb-549d501a6d12_300.jpg]

i have concerns that the jurors may have been discussing case prematurely, i have NEVER seen a jury send out a request for a piece of evidence during trial. i hope this doesn't bite the Judge in the ass.

(06-14-2011, 07:20 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:

thoughts about today, cindy tried to waffle around about her answers on the stand. tried to make it seem only george used the duct tape around the house, "forgot" some of her depo testimony, claims she never saw the pink shirt Caylee was found with, for a time i thought she would be declared a hostile witness. oh well, she's done unless jose calls her.

Cindy said today that they had only one roll of black duct tape in their house, and George was using it to fix signs ruined by protesters. Well the very next photo shown had "gray branded" duct tape holding a sign that George put up. And the tape appeared to be the same kind of "gray branded" duct tape on George's gas can, so . . . . .
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(06-14-2011, 07:40 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i have concerns that the jurors may have been discussing case prematurely, i have NEVER seen a jury send out a request for a piece of evidence during trial.

The jurrors have a right to see what evidence the witness is talking about. Obviously they didn't see it. Why would that be a problem?

It was a Baez blunder. I loved how he was slamming the evidence bag on the table while bitching about tampering and cardboard. Baez was really wanting to talk sticker. And so was Mason. Mason complained that the heart sticker wasn't even "dime-shaped" :O

The Judges expressions are priceless.
it would be a problem if the jury as a group had been discussing evidence or any aspects of case. they are admonished not to until deliberations. but i have since found out it was supposed to have been shown on their monitors and was not, inadvertantly. that's why it was a note to Judge.

I don't know who watched that part of the trial live, it was the witness just before Cindy. I think the state may have intentionally not put that exhibit into evidence untill the witness was finished. But, I expect to see that witness again for the Defense. Baez kept telling her we will talk about that later.
Did anyone happen to catch Cindy leaving the stand and mouthing to Casey "I love you"? Casey gave her the stink eye and looked away! WTF is wrong with that wench? WTF is wrong with Cindy? I'm not sure I wouldn't have jumped that bitch!Strangle She's so smug or is she now medicated? IMO she's just plain EVIL!
(06-14-2011, 05:32 PM)browntabby1226 Wrote: What is on the bottom part of her back in the small photo?Is it bruising?

I can only hope that perhaps someone put an ass beating on her! hah